The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I transplanted the 4 healthy ones to 1gal pots this morning after dusting the roots with mykos, and then gave them a good watering. I was planning on growing these 4 to completion, but as I was getting the 7 gallon pots they will go into as their final pots filled I realized I only had enough for 3, so I will pick the best looking 3 when I do their final transplant in about a week. I go in for surgery next thursday, so I'm kind of rushing this part, because I won't be able to lift anything over 10 pounds for 6 weeks after my surgery. I probably could've skipped this step, but I wanted to make sure I don't over water them this week after what I put these girls through.

er0I3IN.jpg

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Lo
I transplanted the 4 healthy ones to 1gal pots this morning after dusting the roots with mykos, and then gave them a good watering. I was planning on growing these 4 to completion, but as I was getting the 7 gallon pots they will go into as their final pots filled I realized I only had enough for 3, so I will pick the best looking 3 when I do their final transplant in about a week. I go in for surgery next thursday, so I'm kind of rushing this part, because I won't be able to lift anything over 10 pounds for 6 weeks after my surgery. I probably could've skipped this step, but I wanted to make sure I don't over water them this week after what I put these girls through.

View attachment 89386
Looking good! Maybe just use 5 gal pots so you can squeeze 4 in?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Shit...I need to stop spending money. I just ordered the 2x4 AC Infinity tent, and another light kit from Peter, because I decided I wanted better coverage for these contest plants. I really wanted to try out their tents, though. They look really nicely made and this size for $89 will be a great tester for when I eventually want to get a new 4x4.

81bcS3y4YHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Shit...I need to stop spending money. I just ordered the 2x4 AC Infinity tent, and another light kit from Peter, because I decided I wanted better coverage for these contest plants. I really wanted to try out their tents, though. They look really nicely made and this size for $89 will be a great tester for when I eventually want to get a new 4x4.

View attachment 89399
I like them the price point is killer when you use the promo codes. Zipper is butter smooth compared to most and the mylar just looks sleek.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 89399
I'm gonna grab me some of Chilled's (B) strips. Hell of a good deal.
They are 40" strips instead of 16".

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yep I wanted to buy american for my new tents but at more than 200 bucks more it was a no brainer. I have 3 new ac's tents and it is cruise control now. Some folks have mentioned light leaks shoot my old ones looked like the milky way these are nice tents no complaints.
My Vivosun tent has held up really well for 3 years so far. It looks like the Milky way, too, but the plants don't seem to give a shit 😁