The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

New T5 light and a few other things should be arriving today in the mail. Going to take a peek and see how the seedlings are coming along. Since I went from pack straight to a Rapid Rooter, I assumed it would take a good 3-4 days to see any pop their heads up. I also bought a small 3 tier rack that I will be turning into a little transition station if you would call it that. Here is where many will have their fate decided.

Going straight from pack into a Rapid Rooter is not for me...while the ease was there at first, I did not like how I felt I needed to go in and " help " the seedlings. Things like remove their shells and membrane, put the correct way in the Rapid Rooter. Maybe they would have corrected themselves on their own. I did not want to find out.

Less then 24 hours since moving into Solo cups, I have seen pretty much every single one respond in a great way. It seems in the past I was hitting little ones with far too much then what was needed. New lights make me feel as I finally got this corrected. So far so good. More to come....