The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

Since there will be cloning, possible breeding, massive seed drops incoming....I am picking this up for my self built box. I am going to be turning it onto it's side and running it long ways instead of standing straight up. I am buying this today and should have it set up hopefully by the weekend. I didn't want anything extreme. Just a nice little fluorescent light I can depend on for seedlings and early veg.

The HLG 100 V2 in 4000k should be here today. That will go directly into my veg tent.

Plans for the DWC plants are as follow: One seed will be taken directly from the pack and placed into a presoaked 2inx2in rockwool cube. Those will also join the other seeds in the propagator as well. Going to be turning my box into a super high humidity sweat box. Should be perfect for what I will be using it for. Once they pop up and establish themselves, I'll be moving them into their final homes. I had taken a couple 5 gallon buckets with lids from Lowe's and spray painted them black. Each bucket will receive one air line only and one 10cm flat and round plate like air stones.

Checking on the seeds I dropped yesterday in the Rapid Rooter, I want to say at least 75% have already broken shell. Not bad at all for a little less then 24 hours. Hopefully in another day or two, they will start popping their heads up and saying hello to the world. Good start to so...zero complaints. Things are really starting to fall in place. Big plans coming....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
....if anything, you could have left them as is and let the root grow a little longer.
I should've let them stay in the water longer. The cotyledons did turn green, but I think me moving them stressed them enough to prevent them from growing any more. Two have pretty much flattened out, and shriveled up, and the other two aren't far behind. Lesson learned! I'm bummed that I didn't order more of those seeds because Paul it out of them. I have a message out to him now to see if he knows when he will have more in stock so I can buy more. When I saw they were out of stock, though, I couldn't help myself from ordering a pack of Pre98 Bubba Kush and a pack of Black Domina :LOL:. I've been wanting to try both of those but wish he had some GDP in stock so I could've had that in the order, too.

View attachment 63372
I should've let them stay in the water longer. The cotyledons did turn green, but I think me moving them stressed them enough to prevent them from growing any more. Two have pretty much flattened out, and shriveled up, and the other two aren't far behind. Lesson learned! I'm bummed that I didn't order more of those seeds because Paul it out of them. I have a message out to him now to see if he knows when he will have more in stock so I can buy more. When I saw they were out of stock, though, I couldn't help myself from ordering a pack of Pre98 Bubba Kush and a pack of Black Domina :LOL:. I've been wanting to try both of those but wish he had some GDP in stock so I could've had that in the order, too.
I have GDP and a bunch others of his. What else were you looking for?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 63372

I have GDP and a bunch others of his. What else were you looking for?
GDP is really the only one I'm waiting for him to get back in stock. I'm limited on space so I have time to wait for him to get them back unless he doesn't plan on having any for months. I was going to run those for my next run but, if the AK-47 and Purple Haze cuttings I took yesterday root well, then I think I'm just going to run some of those and give the rest away to some local friends that grow.

GDP is really the only one I'm waiting for him to get back in stock. I'm limited on space so I have time to wait for him to get them back unless he doesn't plan on having any for months. I was going to run those for my next run but, if the AK-47 and Purple Haze cuttings I took yesterday root well, then I think I'm just going to run some of those and give the rest away to some local friends that grow.
I don't plan on running it again well at least not for quite a while as I am set with this grow for a while and I am way above plant count. If he don't get it back for a while and you want to run it down the road, just reach out to me. I have 2 left I believe.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't plan on running it again well at least not for quite a while as I am set with this grow for a while and I am way above plant count. If he don't get it back for a while and you want to run it down the road, just reach out to me. I have 2 left I believe.
Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, and I will let you know if/when I need them.

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, and I will let you know if/when I need them.
You're welcome. I have it on a long cure right now. Just brought a plant down not too long ago. Took a tester. Really nice taste and actually somewhat smooth for just a tester before hitting the cure jars. Hard to explain the taste so far. Mellow high with a hint of couch lock. Thinking a nice 90+ day cure will really do her justice. Decent yielder too...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You're welcome. I have it on a long cure right now. Just brought a plant down not too long ago. Took a tester. Really nice taste and actually somewhat smooth for just a tester before hitting the cure jars. Hard to explain the taste so far. Mellow high with a hint of couch lock. Thinking a nice 90+ day cure will really do her justice. Decent yielder too...
Couch lock is what I like. I'm getting too old for racy highs and just enjoy the old stereotypical slit eyes with a big smile type of high.
55-43649-jim-breuer-315-half-baked-universal-1515243150.jpg.559e8853e1d8cc39a429030b85902225.jpg