The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

Here it is!!!! I have my other journal of various strains and genetics but I wanted to dedicate this journal only to Eso's strains. I believe for the work being done, they deserve their own journal. My order should be arriving in a couple days so with them on their way, I figured it would be best to start the journal, upload my grow specs and get the grow show started. I am still up in the air on exactly how I want to run things. I do know they I will be doing some in Fox Farms soil and some in DWC.

What strains you ask? I will upload them once they arrive to me.
Indoors or Outdoors? They well all be grown indoors in various different rooms.
Training Methods? I will be topping and applying LST in veg and the start of flower.
Nutrients Used? Fox Farms Ocean Forest for the soil plants and General Hydroponics Flora Series for the DWC plants. GH branded cal-mag for both plants. Hydroguard is used for DWC plants as well.
Veg Times? I plan on going 4-6 weeks on the DWC plants and 6-8 weeks on the soil plants
Breeding? I plan on selecting mothers for this run. Number of mom's will be determined by a plant to plant basis.
Lighting Times? 24-0 for seedlings, 20-4 early veg, 18-6 late veg followed by 48 hours of dark prior to heading into 12-12 flowering. I then remove 1 hour of light each week in the final 2 weeks of flower. 12-12 to 11-13 to 10-14.
PH meter? I do not PH my soil plants, ever. I use an Apera PH-60 & a cheap $10 red PH pen from Amazon for a second reading. I do not determine E.C or PPM levels. I have found the feed schedules to be spot on for my local tap water.
Water Type? Tap water that has sat 24 hours at least.
Temperature and Humidity? 75F-80F min 70% for seedlings, 80F 50-60% RH for early and late veg, 75F 50% RH for flowering. Small RH spikes with lights off. Drop temps NO more then 5 degrees in each area also with lights off.
Lights used? T5 for seedlings with LED for veg and flower.
Grow Spaces? 2.5 x 2.5 ft box with a 4 inch intake fan. Inside I have a propagator with the small T5 light. This is used for seedlings. 3 x 3 grow tent with 6 inch exhaust and intake for veg. 5 x 8 ft extended closet used for flowering.
Lights in each area...This is currently shuffling. Will update soon.

So here's my plans for this grow. I will be popping every single seed I get and numbering them accordingly with their strain. Each plant will then get 2 weeks to show me something impressive. Once I find 5 plants from each individual strain, I will then move them along to the next stage. The prior ones not picked will continue to grow ( IF there's room ) but will NOT be included into the journal. I then will continue to grow the 5 from each strain until I feel the need to remove something from the pool. I will continue doing so until I have moved down to a smaller plant count for each individual strain. Once I get down to my plant count I feel comfortable with....off to flower they go!!!

I am going to do a little research and see what plants are the smallest yielders of the bunch. Those ones will be selected to be grown in DWC. I figured maybe the speed that DWC plants grow can possibly make up for a larger yield? The heaviest of yielders will then go into soil fabric 5 gallon minimum. Recently moved into 7 gallons and I am liking those a little better then the 5 gallons.