The learning center and miscellaneous SH#$

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I'm a completely differently person now than I was before the event in some aspects.

Take anger for one. I was the guy who you'd cut off at a stop sign who'd follow you to wherever it was you were going....especially if you flipped me off. Stupid, scary kinda behavior....behavior i'm not proud of now...and bottom line.....things I now see so differently...

now when i pull up to a stop sign or find myself in one of those "WTF DUDE!!!????" situations we all have happen to us...in traffic...in line....wherever...I get this pause within...and in an instant I think "I wonder what happened to them to set them off so....or that wiped their head clean and they really don't even realize what they are doing/did?" There were so many times where I'd go out...in the truck...and go places....and when I got where I was going....I couldn't even remember driving there. My head/thoughts were on my son....or something I saw somewhere sent me off on a time trip.... So now I give a lot of berth to folks...cus fuckinh A..none of it matters....none of it is worth the energy.....and likely...none of it was personal.....it's just more >shit that happens<. We can make it better with understanding...or we can shit on it all by being a dumbfuck.

It's as simple as that.

Sorry to hear about yer cousin man. Yer aunt is gonna need an ear and a lot of extra attention. It's a lonely fuckin place after all the commotion ceases...
Thanks man, and I have been that guy too, following people and shit after cutting me off, flipping out on people for the smallest shit. It sucks that it oftentimes takes a tragedy to put things in perspective.

Really makes me appreciate and savor the mundane, boring little moments of everyday life that I used to just wish away...

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Long answer:
It's a carcinogenic, man made pgr, that was used heavily by a ton of comercial farmers in the late 90's early 2000's.
Still being used today unfortunately. Not nearly as much!

Halts vertical growth hormones, turns buds into rocks and takes weeks off bloom cycles!
***And gives patients cancer.
Aka Bushmaster, bushload, the beast, bloombastic, yellow bottle, fuck there were a ton of em, gravity, rock resonator?, missing several.
Luckily most were pulled from the shelves, but can still be gotten easily today.
Anytime you see rock hard buds, u can assume they were treated with pgr.

There are naturally occurring pgrs like TRIA that are harmless, and are very desirable aswell. But unfortunately greed exist in the Canna markets, and placo can give killer yeilds if used on the right genetics, at the right time in the right amounts.

Example: 2ft 10oz bushes. Etc etc.

Placo is up there with avid and eagle 20 imo.
Sorry for the long rant. Just not a fan.
Short answer:
It's poison, don't use it.
Mammoth P?

BerryNice

Super Active Member
So true bro PERSPECTIVE. I just teared up a little bit reading this... last Friday I was on the phone throwing a little bitch fit because Verizon fucked up my cell service, and I thought I was having such a shitty day. Then right after i got a call that my cousin died. And I wondered how the fuck I could get so mad over something so insignificant... that day really changed my outlook. So sorry for your loss. Watching my aunt cry for her son almost hurts me more than losing him...
Sorry to hear about your cousin that sucks

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I wish weed was the only drug this world would be a better place
ain't that the fucking gospel truth, right there!
Per the pgr's, I didn't realize what scale they were used on till IG, lol, for real. At least half those pics are of pgr herb, other 3/8 is filters, photo shop, lol and 1/8 real. J/k but you get my point. It's funny cause they were advertised at first as a great thing, now, not so much.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
My next autos will be monsters I had these under a weak veg light for the first 2 weeks like a and i transplanted each plant twice

this time i will go from seed into final medium and 600 hps then 1k after 2 week

I trained one and left the other alone one is 13 inches and the other is 24 inches

I have no idea how old they are next batch of auto i will write down the day i start them but them have a few weeks to go

Which way do you like better or should do something totally different with my next batch of autos?

Attachments

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My next autos will be monsters I had these under a weak veg light for the first 2 weeks like a and i transplanted each plant twice

this time i will go from seed into final medium and 600 hps then 1k after 2 week

I trained one and left the other alone one is 13 inches and the other is 24 inches

I have no idea how old they are next batch of auto i will write down the day i start them but them have a few weeks to go

Which way do you like better or should do something totally different with my next batch of autos?
Thats a big bitch! What strain?