The learning center and miscellaneous SH#$

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have someone here to pick me up and take me into town and I explain better later

You are 100% tho main reason i use 3 rooms one being very small so i made it a light leak dark room other room is for autos 24/7 and then i use the other room 18/6 and sometimes 24/7 hps two sets of flower and ill remove the ones in veg

There are people way behind the ball like my state i just did my first dab a month ago and dont even know how to make any of the good wax or anything like edibles

Nothing in the dark room at all and other rooms each have multi tents

I live in state where it is not legal yet so i have only 2 people that i trust enough to come inside and help me

I can not break down the stuff myself but my plan is to try and figure out ways make better for me

this is going to sound crazy but i really like some of these new autos from mephisto and who knows maybe in 5 years auto will be the way to go for me
I think your over working it. You can veg your photoperiod plans and flower your autos in one room running 18/6. Use the other room for flowering your photoperiod plants using 12/12.

Way less moving of plants and save yourself some electricity as well.

You should do some reading at growweedeasy.com.

D

Deleted member 60

Being disabled...I'm guessing finances are a challenging aspect of your world as well. (and that ain't right)

But seeing your comment about "wax" and "edibles" has me thinking that somehow...someway....you need to get your hands on a rosin press. Would bet a great set up for ya. I have my press on an adjustable (drafting) table. Very accessible/etc. I would think a press would open many doors for you. Much easier and less fuss than making bubble hash or messing with solvents/etc. Clean, good meds.

Anyway..just a thought/something to think about (like ya need more of that, huh?)

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Being disabled...I'm guessing finances are a challenging aspect of your world as well. (and that ain't right)

But seeing your comment about "wax" and "edibles" has me thinking that somehow...someway....you need to get your hands on a rosin press. Would bet a great set up for ya. I have my press on an adjustable (drafting) table. Very accessible/etc. I would think a press would open many doors for you. Much easier and less fuss than making bubble hash or messing with solvents/etc. Clean, good meds.

Anyway..just a thought/something to think about (like ya need more of that, huh?)
Show him how it's done sticky. If a press isn't feasible maybe some qwiso on the cheap.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
What I've learned through it all is that....just when you think it's as bad as it can get in your world...you hear a story and it jolts you back into reality/perspective....that >someone else always has it worse<. It's a weird fuckin place to be when you think "how lucky" you are that you've only lost one son. I know someone now...from my Grief Classes...who lost THREE boys. Fuck me. then I'm standing there and in the backchannel of my head that "how lucky" thing comes across the wire and it just levels you...cus there can't be MORE pain than this...

but there is.

I call it "The Pool of Pain". We're all in it.....but you don;t realize it until something major drops into the pool and the waves begin....and then...they just keep coming. How big the waves are depends on how close you are to the source of the pain....but the waves never stop....be they large or small......and then there's thoise Freak waves that come out of nowhere and capsize the boat...daily....

You obviously know what I'm talkin about. While completely different...the things we are facing are with us for life.....and that puts that extra spin on shit that most folks don't see/experience/deal with daily. No SSRI gonna fix it...no amount of time gonna fix it...no words gonna fix it. All we can do is make the best of the hands we were dealt...hard as it may be at times.

Thank You for the P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E. Once again...I look within and see that others have far greater challenges and I was lucky to have my son for the time he was here.
I think your over working it. You can veg your photoperiod plans and flower your autos in one room running 18/6. Use the other room for flowering your photoperiod plants using 12/12.

Way less moving of plants and save yourself some electricity as well.

You should do some reading at growweedeasy.com.
I will check this site out TY I am sure you are correct on the other stuff still trying to find happy medium

I prob should have mention that I sat on these auto beans for 2-3 years now and i decided to get this cob setup I liked. So i put the autos and the new lights in a empty room so i dont have to worry about light leaks

I also water all my plants in a spare bedroom bathtub that never has been used by anyone but plants lol

I had this house built for me after my accident but did not have growing in mind and i have ocd and like things clean

My best friend is a cordless dyson

My electricity is not that bad I am running 3 lamps a 1k hps a 600 hps and a 600 cob and multi fans in central air so with just me and my dog it like a normal family usage

thanks for the link and advice i will be making tweaks

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
I will check this site out TY I am sure you are correct on the other stuff still trying to find happy medium

I prob should have mention that I sat on these auto beans for 2-3 years now and i decided to get this cob setup I liked. So i put the autos and the new lights in a empty room so i dont have to worry about light leaks

I also water all my plants in a spare bedroom bathtub that never has been used by anyone but plants lol

I had this house built for me after my accident but did not have growing in mind and i have ocd and like things clean

My best friend is a cordless dyson

My electricity is not that bad I am running 3 lamps a 1k hps a 600 hps and a 600 cob and multi fans in central air so with just me and my dog it like a normal family usage

thanks for the link and advice i will be making tweaks
My good friend runs a big ass warehouse, he's in a wheelchair.
Pretty amazing. Have alot of respect for you Mr.Berry, keep at it!!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
These low temp plates/harbor freight presses are fucking amazing, and can be put together for under 800$.
Just putting that out there. View attachment 11581

Good thread👍👍👍
I got some presses from my dads garage i bet I could get those to work or just buy one

My friend had some kind of ghetto nail setup but it did taste nice and destroy me for a min Lol

I have seen all the stuff on insta grams and i can not wait

That press thing i just take a bud off press it and smoke it right away?

I just remember i tried a pen one time but i thought it sucked most smoke flowers and pollen hash here or they have pens mailed in

BerryNice

Super Active Member

I want to take vacation soon tour a real setup and smoke all the good stuff

Tbh I am content with my flowers and I should prob ask you guys what i should do with my pollen

I got few ounce of it but like a noob until recently I had been cracking the pollen jars like you would with curing jars

I was told not to do that it dries out lol

D

Deleted member 60

I can show him all day how my press works macsnax...but that won't ease his pain or make his life less frustrating.

I tell ya though Berry.......something you said cut right into my soul. Here you are...no fuckin legs and a fucked up hand....facing challenges DAILY we can only IMAGINE........and you are thinking ABOUT THE GUY WHO HIT YOU/FUCKED YOU UP FOR LIFE'S >>>>4 KIDS <<<< WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND.

As a dad who lost a son...that goes beyond measure here.....it just blows me the fuck away. It's that PERSPECTIVE thing I spoke of that goes deeper and deeper into what and who we are....or should be...as human beings. It's that hard-earned "perspective" that can only come from living through things we really shouldn't see or experience...but find ourselves in the middle of anyway...certainly not by choice. I call it "full circle vision". It's where you look beyond what is staring out at you from the surface and you go deeper...far deeper...until you come around the backside of the thought and see it from a completely different perspective.

I honestly had to step away from this box and go out and sit by my creek where my son's ashes are to process the depth of that statement. You may have lost your legs but your heart is far more intact and functioning that 99% of the folks on this rock...

D

Deleted member 60

This is what I bought. I personally love it. Super easy to use. Would be nice to have a bit more squish power... but it truly does the job....without effort. (no jack to jack with/etc.)

I see they have a $50 off gig...and free shipping. Damn thing is 80 lbs...so that in itself is a big savings.

With the coupon...$700 to your door.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I can show him all day how my press works macsnax...but that won't ease his pain or make his life less frustrating.

I tell ya though Berry.......something you said cut right into my soul. Here you are...no fuckin legs and a fucked up hand....facing challenges DAILY we can only IMAGINE........and you are thinking ABOUT THE GUY WHO HIT YOU/FUCKED YOU UP FOR LIFE'S >>>>4 KIDS <<<< WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND.

As a dad who lost a son...that goes beyond measure here.....it just blows me the fuck away. It's that PERSPECTIVE thing I spoke of that goes deeper and deeper into what and who we are....or should be...as human beings. It's that hard-earned "perspective" that can only come from living through things we really shouldn't see or experience...but find ourselves in the middle of anyway...certainly not by choice. I call it "full circle vision". It's where you look beyond what is staring out at you from the surface and you go deeper...far deeper...until you come around the backside of the thought and see it from a completely different perspective.

I honestly had to step away from this box and go out and sit by my creek where my son's ashes are to process the depth of that statement. You may have lost your legs but your heart is far more intact and functioning that 99% of the folks on this rock...
Yeah it was very sad to this day I have no anger towards the guy and only think about the kids. I tried to keep up with them but they moved away. My father died when i was 13 so i feel for them

It was a accident in a snow storm the guy was a well liked little league baseball coach i never saw such a big funeral was very sad.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
This is what I bought. I personally love it. Super easy to use. Would be nice to have a bit more squish power... but it truly does the job....without effort. (no jack to jack with/etc.)

I see they have a $50 off gig...and free shipping. Damn thing is 80 lbs...so that in itself is a big savings.

With the coupon...$700 to your door.

Does it taste as good or better then flowers?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

So true bro PERSPECTIVE. I just teared up a little bit reading this... last Friday I was on the phone throwing a little bitch fit because Verizon fucked up my cell service, and I thought I was having such a shitty day. Then right after i got a call that my cousin died. And I wondered how the fuck I could get so mad over something so insignificant... that day really changed my outlook. So sorry for your loss. Watching my aunt cry for her son almost hurts me more than losing him...

D

Deleted member 60

I'm a completely differently person now than I was before the event in some aspects.

Take anger for one. I was the guy who you'd cut off at a stop sign who'd follow you to wherever it was you were going....especially if you flipped me off. Stupid, scary kinda behavior....behavior i'm not proud of now...and bottom line.....things I now see so differently...

now when i pull up to a stop sign or find myself in one of those "WTF DUDE!!!????" situations we all have happen to us...in traffic...in line....wherever...I get this pause within...and in an instant I think "I wonder what happened to them to set them off so....or that wiped their head clean and they really don't even realize what they are doing/did?" There were so many times where I'd go out...in the truck...and go places....and when I got where I was going....I couldn't even remember driving there. My head/thoughts were on my son....or something I saw somewhere sent me off on a time trip.... So now I give a lot of berth to folks...cus fuckinh A..none of it matters....none of it is worth the energy.....and likely...none of it was personal.....it's just more >shit that happens<. We can make it better with understanding...or we can shit on it all by being a dumbfuck.

It's as simple as that.

Sorry to hear about yer cousin man. Yer aunt is gonna need an ear and a lot of extra attention. It's a lonely fuckin place after all the commotion ceases...