The learning center and miscellaneous SH#$

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Guessing astrodawg x cookies.. could be worth a pop.
Mephisto is fucking killing it!
Nice job berry.
Ty I am gonna pop more autos in a few days I really made some noob mistakes with this batch of autos

I have been growing since 2011 but only half the years So less then five years experience. I am basically still a noob who has never grown a plant outdoors

Last few grows I did not really learn much bc everything was smooth went great. So I am only learning as problem occur during the grows

All my friends and locals think they know and there flowers taste incorrectly and bad but they grow pounds

Now I have become online post whore while reading and trying to learn. I am most likely the most inexperienced noob on this site so things can only get better for me 😂

I should be placed in jail for all the beans I ruined by drowning them after they cracked open. Ruined some really good packs sigh 😔

Now almost every bean pops and all my clones root what a game we play with these plants

Has to be the most amazing Plant on earth I can’t think of one better

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I just set mine clones in water inside a container and set room to 85 T 90 h

They usually take in 3-5 days I can then put them into medium let them continue to build a better root mass

My noob question is if i just leave them in these containers after a certain point they slow and almost go like dormant so i can then grab them as i have space

Are there ways to put plants into like dormant stages for short periods?

can i put them at a certain lower temp after they have establish a decent root mass or something else

any idea that dont use chemicals?

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Anyone know is this chocolate diesel from useful will stink like a traditional old school d
Just leave them? Take them as needed.
If your leaving them in cups of water, just dump the old water and replace w fresh, ph'ed water, every few days..
Every 3/5 days I'd guess.
Yeah that is what i do some of them i will grab right away I never change the water tho so i will start to do that TY

BerryNice

Super Active Member

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

what do you think of this tester on amazon?

or can you suggest one I have never tested ph in any of my grows going to start asap
I had one of those and hated it. Seemed inaccurate, or just didn't work. I recommend just checking the ph of your nutes going in (you could also check the runoff too if you really want) that's all I ever did in soil with great results. Or you could also do a slurry test with your soil to check ph, which is more accurate. I suggest googling that if you are interested cuz I don't feel like explaining lol

BerryNice

Super Active Member
y
I had one of those and hated it. Seemed inaccurate, or just didn't work. I recommend just checking the ph of your nutes going in (you could also check the runoff too if you really want) that's all I ever did in soil with great results. Or you could also do a slurry test with your soil to check ph, which is more accurate. I suggest googling that if you are interested cuz I don't feel like explaining lol

i am gonna get the one you suggested in the other thread along with ph up and down ty

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
y

i am gonna get the one you suggested in the other thread along with ph up and down ty
Awesome, good choice bro. Just know, they make a normal one, and one for soil. The one for soil cost almost twice as much, I believe. But it is NOT necessary to get. It is definitely nice cuz it has an attachment you can stick straight into the soil, but not necessary...

Doniawon

Ganja farmer

what do you think of this tester on amazon?

or can you suggest one I have never tested ph in any of my grows going to start asap
[/QU
Was going to say the same lol

BerryNice

Super Active Member
My plant is sic and hurting i think it has magnesium deff?

It was root bound af in a small container so i move it into 1 gallon and few days later she all hurting

It is in fox farm ocean and roots soil mix 50-50 it has had water only no idea how old it is didnt keep track

I sexed it and put back into veg when i touch the brown or black leaves they crisp and turn to dust

It is not genetic it is on my end it is seeds of compassion they not talked about much but i think they are very good beans

never has such a hurting plant in veg before

I thinking of given it epson salt next water? suggestions please

Attachments