The learning center and miscellaneous SH#$

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
All I can say is top them. Keep em short in veg or flip them really fast. Heisen picked the best of the bunch to make seeds with so apparantly a plant can grow robust like dark coffee...everywhere...all the time if it is GREAT GENETICS

Let me tell you one thing for true....I have never seen anything like it. EVeR but i am like the most evolved newb in the universe so...

I hope to always see something that makes me say WOW and right now its pretty much everything,

I put them Dubstep so small in veg in autpots...they cant make it but...they might be just right.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
It's the SLH genetics in their ancestry. I know it's in there. Their structure is very similar from what I am seeing. I've been growing stuff like this since 2009 or 2010. I really think it is in the base of most of these(hype) strains today.
I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I have a pheno that came from the SLH that tastes like vanilla butter and cream. Taste is fantastic.
What's SLH? lol

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Is this the same @green756? That ratted out HB and cried about cuts and shit?
Try growweedeasy.com for great tutorials
TBH i dont know what talking about I know there has been drama on and off but i dont pay attention to the details

I also have no idea it could be but i would assume not the guy has a decent amount of followers

He gets everything for free all his beans his soil lights ect

BUT it could be I follow a lot of people and dont really pay attention to the drama parts

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Yeah its keeps them short and you can get like 10+ ounces off 2 footer
I can fairly confidently say that 10 dry, cured ounces off a two foot plant is impossible just based on the laws of physics and matter. Unless the 2 foot plant is like 5 feet wide lol. There’s a sort of general limit to how much bud one can grow in a sq ft. Even with great genetics and technique Imo. Folks over complicate it. Chicken boning and tiger blasting can really take forever and I like always having weed to smoke and harvesting often, myself as opposed to waiting half my life for a massive mainlined monster to hand them buds over lol. To each their own tho.
But anyways welcome to the forum and good luck and god speed and that. Here’s a bud pic. Hope it pleases you
Folks speak their mind and tease each other lots here but no one here is tryin to 💩 on anyone else. We are all too jaded and burnt out (and ugly) to care bout all that here. Plenty of disabled folks here and the like, so you aren’t alone or the weirdo or whatever. Some just mentally deranged like @TerpyTyrone and @SaintyMcCunt and I. But it’s all love and we look out for each other. 👍

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I can fairly confidently say that 10 dry, cured ounces off a two foot plant is impossible just based on the laws of physics and matter. Unless the 2 foot plant is like 5 feet wide lol. There’s a sort of general limit to how much bud one can grow in a sq ft. Even with great genetics and technique Imo. Folks over complicate it. Chicken boning and tiger blasting can really take forever and I like always having weed to smoke and harvesting often, myself as opposed to waiting half my life for a massive mainlined monster to hand them buds over lol. To each their own tho.
But anyways welcome to the forum and good luck and god speed and that. Here’s a bud pic. Hope it pleases you
View attachment 11492
Folks speak their mind and tease each other lots here but no one here is tryin to 💩 on anyone else. We are all too jaded and burnt out (and ugly) to care bout all that here. Plenty of disabled folks here and the like, so you aren’t alone or the weirdo or whatever. Some just mentally deranged like @TerpyTyrone and @SaintyMcCunt and I. But it’s all love and we look out for each other. 👍
Yer in the right place!
Concrete buds! Ive heard of em but never had the chance to smoke em. Heard the buds are rock hard and get real dusty when ya crush em.