The learning center and miscellaneous SH#$

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Hi my name is John and I am a noob grower trying to grow the best weed i can

I am going to post pictures of my plants/setup ask questions and to learn whatever i can from anyone i can

Feel free to post your own pics ask questions or make suggestions

If you want you can just post pics of puppies or miscellaneous stuff

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Good luck. I got nanners. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I loved em too much in every possible way.
Lst
Lights
Temp too hot
Temp too cold
Nudes
Bad genetics
Light leaks
Time schedule
Um dropping lights
Underwater
Over water
What else. Oh pests. One thing at a time

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Good luck. I got nanners. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I loved em too much in every possible way.
Lst
Lights
Temp too hot
Temp too cold
Nudes
Bad genetics
Light leaks
Time schedule
Um dropping lights
Underwater
Over water
What else. Oh pests. One thing at a time
I see a lot of people complain about nanners with a lot of breeders

I have yet to have that problem so i just stay out of it. I have only grow 1 seed in my 5 years of growing so and breeding or hermy stuff i will deal with if i have to someday

Ty for the luck I need it

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Hi

If I take 2 clones and do the following

Same brand soil medium and size with water only no nutes

Same veg time period just one with under a mars 250 the other under 1k hps

Then flipped into flower under same hps light until each are ripe

What variations or difference if any will i see in taste potency and looks of the flowers?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Hi

What variations or difference if any will i see in taste potency and looks of the flowers?
If they are flowered under the same light, then I would predict no noticeable difference between the two. Now, if they were both flowered under a different light, you might be able to tell a difference.

But I think just vegging under different lights will possibly just give you different node spacing, and different sized pants... but that's just my guess lol

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Hi

This is just my guess because I have never did it, nor do I know anybody who has. But in my opinion, quantity may differ, but taste and potency will be about the same between the two.

Now I have done something similar, but with CFL and Led (cobs) instead of the Mars and hps, and there was no noticeable difference in taste or potency.

And it looks like Heisen may be throwing a Rocky Mountain Oyster party! Lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
From what I have observed....nodal spacing is related to genetics...light intensity and number of hours you have the light on.

More intense light can tame it but if it is sativa leaning its going to stretch. And when they hit 12 12 they stretch no matter what you do most of the time (you can LST the shit out of it but its still stretching).

The heisenbeans i am growing have a lot of light. They stretched about 100% from flip. For an indica that is pretty mental. So I am glad that even though i love sativa, heisen didnt make magical sativa seeds.

Where the hell would you put them 🤪 :love::love:

Last edited:

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Thanks everyone gonna try and i like the picture he posted

I dont know him enough to know if busting my balls or just razzin a noob to be funny I laughed

I raise my temps to 79 for 3 days when i flip and keeps stretch to a min i try to keep my ladies 3 foot and under so i dont have to ask for help

I am disabled and i hate asking for help so most of my plant once then go in flower go on wheel dollies and i can move them

I basically chicken bone my plants and avg 4-10 ounce per plant my autos i get way less

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
From what I have observed....nodal spacing is related to genetics...light intensity and number of hours you have the light on.

More intense light can tame it but if it is sativa leaning its going to stretch. And when they hit 12 12 they stretch no matter what you do most of the time (you can LST the shit out of it but its still stretching).

The heisenbeans i am growing have a lot of light. They stretched about 100% from flip. For an indica that is pretty mental. So I am glad that even though i love sativa, heisen didnt make magical sativa seeds.

Where the hell would you put them 🤪 :love::love:
You got off easy bro, my bridezilla stretched at least 4x, and my wedding cake at least 3x lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You got off easy bro, my bridezilla stretched at least 4x, and my wedding cake at least 3x lol
They are freaks of nature. The Heisenbeans make me question rational indica growing patterns :D

I have an Ace Malawi Gold X Panama Red beside the heisenbeans...They are all keeping pace. With a landrace Sativa mixup...WTF

Flip them SHORT people or you WILL have clearance issues. They are exemplary plants.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
They are freaks of nature. The Heisenbeans make me question rational indica growing patterns :D

I have an Ace Malawi Gold X Panama Red beside the heisenbeans...They are all keeping pace. With a landrace Sativa mixup...WTF

Flip them SHORT people or you WILL have clearance issues. They are exemplary plants.
yeah I am thinking of chicken boning my next heisen clones

I used to have this chemical bushmaster it has something it it that would stop vertical growth instantly

I bet that shit would struggle to stop these plants went loco once i placed them under 1k hps

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
yeah I am thinking of chicken boning my next heisen clones

I used to have this chemical bushmaster it has something it it that would stop vertical growth instantly

I bet that shit would struggle to stop these plants went loco once i placed them under 1k hps
Just curious... what exactly do u mean when u say chicken boning? Is that like a specific way of topping them?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

It's the SLH genetics in their ancestry. I know it's in there. Their structure is very similar from what I am seeing. I've been growing stuff like this since 2009 or 2010. I really think it is in the base of most of these(hype) strains today.
I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I have a pheno that came from the SLH that tastes like vanilla butter and cream. Taste is fantastic.