The Kitchen Sink

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I read yhis right while layinginbed with my wife last night.
The new baby, work, breastfeeding, Ty smoking too much pot, her drinking once a weekend.
We fight all day and most nights.
Man sometime I wanna say Fuck it too. But I know I'm no angel.
I love pussy! I cheated, I lied, I did DRUGSSSSS.
But all in all. She was noce enough to gove me a baby girl and marry my crazy ass. Ya get what ya ask for. My boss once said ya can't have 2 crazies in 1 relationship.
Oh well it works fpr us.
When she found my veg grow in the garage I had some splaining to do.
I live by the code ask for fprgiveness instead of permission.

For,you though, that is just nuts man! You have a biz, and a daughter. Lets keep it cordial and get it done!
Drop the hammerrrrrrrr!!!! Gavel !!!! Whatever!!!!
Ty

D

Deleted member 60

Definitely evil shit. Sorry you have to be subjected to such BS. Seems to be standard fare in most instances though. She's just showing her true self...like many folks in this country today. It was always there...she just hid it well. Stay above it if you can...

Gotta say I love the fact we can talk openly and can trade freely here.... just got a nice note from sunnicunt @ that other worthless site about openly speaking of trading. Raggin folks about pot on a pot site that has more political content than pot content...classic shit from sad fuckin folks who prolly don't even get high...they're just trying to make a buck off it all... prolly about done with that place other than to set up trades....LOL

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Cherish her and love her, life can get crazy, just keep making it work.
Didn't work out for me doing that, but that's life.
Just like a pc of steel, ya have to go through the fire to be able to be molded into what you need to be.
Haha, I'm about tired of the fire, for real n shit. Lol
Fate has its own plans, I just follow along doing the best I can.
Is what it is, it's some serious bs now, but it's also ammo for me at the divorce court.
Ah, a fresh new day today.
F@ck I love your attitude right now brother! Sounds to me like your overcoming this shit. Could happen to anyone man and your handling this sh*t far better than I would I bet. Warms my heart that your keepin your head up and making smart moves like a boss

Definitely evil shit. Sorry you have to be subjected to such BS. Seems to be standard fare in most instances though. She's just showing her true self...like many folks in this country today. It was always there...she just hid it well. Stay above it if you can...

Gotta say I love the fact we can talk openly and can trade freely here.... just got a nice note from sunnicunt @ that other worthless site about openly speaking of trading. Raggin folks about pot on a pot site that has more political content than pot content...classic shit from sad fuckin folks who prolly don't even get high...they're just trying to make a buck off it all... prolly about done with that place other than to set up trades....LOL
Screw that other place bro. This is our home

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage

I know exactly what you mean. I'm still over there, though I've never had issues with the admins/mods. There's just too much drama-starting people over there. Life's short and some of them are either total snobs or total trolls or both. There's a few threads I mess around with over there but other than that I'm already 100% at home right here ๐ŸคŸ

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I know exactly what you mean. I'm still over there, though I've never had issues with the admins/mods. There's just too much drama-starting people over there. Life's short and some of them are either total snobs or total trolls or both. There's a few threads I mess around with over there but other than that I'm already 100% at home right here ๐ŸคŸ
We used to have some of them here but they showed their colors early and were banned. Been peaceful here every sense.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Lmfao, I hate Vegas. But I'd be down for a dealio like that. That'd be a blast. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰โœจ๐ŸŽ‰
Start pooling the bail money now, likely be needed. Hahahaha, especially if @Heathenraider and @Uncle Romulus partake, double the bail pool.
If u sporting ass less chaps cops go out of the way to avoid You, no bail cash needed, used better on hookers blow and beer.