The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also pictured is how I darkened the closet. I took a piece of the pond-liner I have on the floor and taped it on both sides of the door, making sure there was enough slack in it to act like a seal against the carpet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The auto-cure project is on hold. It worked too well. I think the 3HD x LBF (Hydra Hobbit) got too dry. I weighed it, then put it under vacuum with some 62% packs for a while and I'll see.

The concept is there, but the timer sucks. Having it run for a half hour even once a day is too much. To flush a half-gallon with fresh air probably taked half a minute tops. so a digital timer is the only way I'll try this again. Something where it can come on for 5 minutes or so ever 4-6 hours.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Bonus to that was accidentally getting a 'mixed salad' of tray trash from dumping each jar to check it. And it was heavy with the sugar crystal topping as well :)

With the smack-down from the Croquembouche, the CBD from the Hydra Hobbit, and the flavor from both the Minnesota Muffin and the Blueberry Freeze - the bowl was like getting punched in the brain with a blueberry.

Opie1

Master Grower
And doing the 4-tops they can be a right angle instead of a curve. Easier to make. I attempted it before, but there wasn't enough wire in a coat hanget to make them tall enough.
Why don’t ya just get some of the tomato cages, the rings? I use them sometimes on strains that I know are gonna get tall. Costs a little up front but they’ll last forever (or longer than I will anyway). Or buy a roll of woven wire and make some.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Why don’t ya just get some of the tomato cages, the rings? I use them sometimes on strains that I know are gonna get tall. Costs a little up front but they’ll last forever (or longer than I will anyway). Or buy a roll of woven wire and make some.
I don't like stuff touching my flowers. My intent is to only use these as needed if something gets top-heavy. Just a support so I don't break anything moving them around during feeding. Right now I have 'guy wires' stopping them from tipping over, just hooked to the plant or the center pole. This is the structural step up from that.

Also, the cages all get too big at the top. I'll rig the Angel Heart up when the lights come on in about ten minutes and it should make sense.

golgotha

Really Active Member
Coconut water made from powder should not be stored...use it right away it goes weird.
Aloe powder does the same thing...make enough to use now.

JJ mentioned it before too...check the produce aisle because coconuts are pretty cheap. I use 1 coconut in a 5 gallon bottle and pour it on all bloom plants.

I started using aloe water and mycos with all up pots...it seems to be competing with cold again with the addition.

Mycos are a noticeable improvement.

Looking good!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Coconut water made from powder should not be stored...use it right away it goes weird.
That's what I like about it. Since there's no pH-ing, and it's an easy mix, you can whip up a pint or quart with no effort. Doing that with regular mix that you have to pH is a pain in the ass. Especially for babies since there's basically no ppm in there to start with. You can end up with more ppm of the pH up and down than you do of calmag LOL

Punisher84

Just some asshole
The auto-cure project is on hold. It worked too well. I think the 3HD x LBF (Hydra Hobbit) got too dry. I weighed it, then put it under vacuum with some 62% packs for a while and I'll see.

The concept is there, but the timer sucks. Having it run for a half hour even once a day is too much. To flush a half-gallon with fresh air probably taked half a minute tops. so a digital timer is the only way I'll try this again. Something where it can come on for 5 minutes or so ever 4-6 hours.

Only timers I use now. Can program them down to the second if you want. I use one plug on them to control the light and the other plug controls the auto water pump. One timer does everything for one tent. Would work fine for your needs. Think there is a 2 pack on Amazon as well. I’ve got a bunch of them now. Use them in the house as I am a creature of habit

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Only timers I use now. Can program them down to the second if you want. I use one plug on them to control the light and the other plug controls the auto water pump. One timer does everything for one tent. Would work fine for your needs. Think there is a 2 pack on Amazon as well. I’ve got a bunch of them now. Use them in the house as I am a creature of habit
If the power goes out do they keep the time and settings?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not had any trouble. Power is out a lot here
Cool. I prefer analog/mechanichal stuff for the tents still, I mean, when the power comes back on so does the timer, so you get your stuff back on even if it's the wrong time. I have had fans that didn't come back on when the power did. They are elsewhere now.

But for this it ain't that critical. I check on everything after an outage anyway. I think I'd remember eventually.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The clones got some dry food today and soaked. The 2 Homecoming Queenback left are like palm trees. There are the hint of sprouts starting on the trunk, but they have been there for at least a week and nothing.
IMG_2107.JPG
The Angel Heart
IMG_2110.JPG
and the two VSL Are both losing sprouts about every other day. On a few limbs the top shoots were even, not a thick and thin one, or obvious 'main' shoot and secondary. so some may be 5, 6 or other top when it sorts out. As soon as the tops put out a true leafn they get flipped.
IMG_2111.JPG
The VSL that was never touched is a hot mess. I may just flip it to see what happens, then start cleaning out sprouts as it stretches. If you haven't grown a flower clone - one that has to re-veg - it's definitely an experience, and they are fun to play with.
IMG_2112.JPG
And I opened the PD tent just as the lights clicked off. I think there's a spot in the corner for that VSL shrub and I am moving that now...
IMG_2113.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That’ll make a beautiful bush, I try to get all of mine like that. I could show you some crazy looking plants.
I just got it dark for now, but when the lights come on tonight she'll get some attention. Bigger pot, and LST to a least spread some stuff out if I can.

For clarification, none of the clones matter, they are playthings. The Angel Heart mom smells amazing, but really hard to describe. But that's a keeper clone I'll be careful with. The VSL mom looks bountiful, so I just don't need three more plants.

The Homecomig Queen are actually the ones I am babying. The Mom might come down tonight, or at least go dark. Quick finisher, but not heavy, so more is good.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The HQ is a Baguettes cross, and if it is potent like the Croquembouche then it doesn't matter to me one bit that it's not bulky.

I'll probably flip them as is once they are ready as well.