The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have them pushed against the back wall so they are only getting direct light on one side, and I rotate them when I water.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the Boogies and the Skunk there are parts that look ready and parts that are still clear, but there are also a few newer pistils on each flower that could account for the clears. Every time I take a pic I want to harvest and then when I look with a loupe I change my mind.

That's why I just set the 10-wk mark as the chop date. The Jane Doe said 7-9 weeks on the pack LOL

The Chemdog looks amazing even the day after repot so I think flipping her Monday or Tuesday will be no problem. I think the stretch helps them drink out any excess water from potting them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tall girl closet is the same. This tent is a little empty until stuff fills out. I pulled the Chemdog in here so in 10 weeks my tolerance break from the dog will be over :cool: Clones are still looking great and I'll not let this happen again. I usually plan well but I had a few rounds of duds. I now have a sealed 7-pack of fems, and six chances at a mom. She's by the floor fan with no flowers. Super looking plant after the shit start. Left side is tow Catpiss Kush, and two pretty different heights, shorter one stating to get a little shrubby underneath. Comet Fuel on the right and the Potion up front.
IMG_9087.JPG
I have room because these go tomorrow. I want them wet so they got a light watering then they'll just sit in the dark until I get around to it.
The JDS is on the left and the two RB middle and right. I think the Skunk is the most obvious, but all thgree show what my style does - I'm just growing tops.
IMG_9083.JPG
I have the Platty Ice and the Girl Scout Breath - I mean, Motor Cookies :LOL: on the left. Both are sparkly frost bombs.
In here the Headline in the center is showing some Chemdog tendencies and starting to consume herself. The Flashback behind her has the mottled and varriegated leaves but seems happy.
The Headlights and the Sour Puss are on the right and look and smell similar. Both smell kind of weak, but they also aren't as frosty. They look greasy and it's early yet.
IMG_9086.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I bucked that first Raspberry Boogie today - the 9-weeker - and it was a little airy. I expected that since it didn't look plump at the chop. This has a very purple grind and smells like a fake raspberry candy. And surprisingly it gets me high! Only 7 days dry and it smokes well and does the job. My past experience with the real fruity/candy strains is that they are great early then fade off quicker to kind of a *meh* in both taste and buzz. I don't have a problem with that as long as the 'great early' part is there ;) What is cool is that the stems are pure white compared to the flower so you can snag any missed stem out of the grind and the smoke is smoooooth.
IMG_9093.JPG
The purple and the green I just took down were both plump and looked like those twins that look different. 🤷‍♂️ you know what I mean 😂 The green one actually weighed 30g more than the purple one wet.

In general I think I got a mom/dad/mix trio so I'll know what I prefer and what to look for to keep around. I have a feeling the green one will be the one to hunt for next drop. But this has nice colors. I was worried I didn't let it go long enough but that lower left leaf says different. Just hard to tell with the early-purple heads.
IMG_9092.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A second pipe-full got me higher! Upon further review -

I ain't gonna see how this first plant ages except maybe saving the top. I could probable roll the whole plant up in a half dozen fat cones. If it is smokable now, smells good and tastes good and gets me high, it's in the rotation. Some may age :rolleyes: I have the other two for that LOL

There's something about fresh new smoke. My Chunkadunks are getting cured now. Still have the roasted peanut butter pheno.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also forgot to mention that I plucked or snipped all the sugar leaves. I want to see how purple the dry-sift is.

Each of those little purple brachts had a 3-toed sugar leaf around it that had an easy-to-snip stem. I probably got a half ounce of bud, and a half ounce of sugar leaves pre-sift.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tonight was the Dirty Taxi.
GMO x ChemD/I-95

So far I have smoked two plants by Top Dawg with the third hanging for a few more days. I'm really high. I don't know where my camera is LOL

It has a very light chem smell, but it packs a punch. It may cure to a little more dank but for now this is stealth weed.

Dense little pine cones. She was never a frosty plant to look at but she dumps hash.

I'll have to see how it ages but this could be a stand-in until the next Chem91 is ready. I packed a cone to do a wake-n-bake tomorrow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dirty Taxi has more smell now. When you open the jar it's GMO funk, then chem, then almost a sweetness as it airs out. I get the name 🤘
IMG_9095.JPG
She has plenty of frost, it's just not "up front" like on the newer sparkly strains like the Chunk-a-dunk. It may be the colors, light green compared to purple/black. The light color on this makes it less noticable. I filled a pipe with just enough for a good one-hitter and this made the cloning list. I have the cone I packed up last night and it's kind of scary LOL I think that'll be more to see how the flavor is in a joint - this is pipeweed as the hobbits used to say.
IMG_9096.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner planning - I'm getting beans set to drop tomorrow and the Dirty Taxi changed the whole plan. I have had nothing but fire from JJ's stuff. I still have a strain I haven't popped yet and two that I got duds or dudes. The T-star was the first one I tried (Trinity and JJ's Chem) and I wouldn't have paid his prices if the Dogma from 707 (Trinity and ShaBud's Chem) hadn't run out before I could get a second pack. I have the last two Dogma in veg and don't even know if I'll have a girl. I have the Trinity x 707 OG going now but those are maybe all male and I bought in knowing that.

I was gonna run a flavor drop with watermelon and chocolate marshmellows and all the oddball stuff I just want to smoke. Now I'm gonna be dropping two each of the Sour Diesel F5, Dirty Taxi [GMO x ChemD/I-95], Jane Doe Skunk [Colorado Superskunk x HP21], T Star [Trinity x Star Dawg], and the Z-Sour 91 [Chem 91 x Zkittles/Sourdawg]

So far it's March and I haven't bought a bean yet. The mom hunt is just to re-focus my energy. I'll be wanting to flower out some extra clones I'll have. If I get all 6 Chem91 rooted There's 5 to flower out because I can't kill a Chemdog. No animal cruelty here :cool:

On the regs I think that taking just flower clones should help a lot. The only goal for them is to get a re-veg then clone that. I can have a bunch of those in tiny pots once they root just waiting on the re-veg. And if there's a strain that doesn't re-veg I'll know to take a set of veg clones next time. If they don't root I can always take another clone before it's done flowering.

It's dropping the fems where I get in trouble. Waiting on them to show sex then re-veg them is silly. I think that other than the Chemdog I need to pass on cloning the CSI fems. I want to hang on to the girls from the regs just in case but the flower clones shouldn't be that much of an issue. A lot of those I'll be able to cull before the re-veg is done if the smoke isn't top notch.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the current plants, the two tall chicks are looking harsh and may limp across the finish line or become early-harvested edibles.

I added a thick layer of castings to the top but They should have been in bigger pots - both have Jack Herer in the mix, and the Flamethrower has it on both sides. Now I know. Jack gets tall.

It seems all of those Monkeydog/Greenway Solutions genetics are pretty large. the Sour Puss hasn't been a monster but both could have been if I vegged a few weeks more.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm glad I got all that sorted because it's flip-time. New moon is on the 10th. Drop and flip. Wash, rinse, repeat.
These are the "flower-clone-the-girls" regs. I put the 5 X-mas Bud in the center because they are short. They may move over to the other tent and veg longer.

The two Dogma are top-center and look different so I am hoping one is a girl. If I get one she will be competing with the Trinity x 707 OG Kush down the left side but I got those in bulk because there aren't supposed to be many girls. I want one good trinity mom. So they'll get smoke tested against the T-star from Top Dawg that will be getting wet tomorrow. The 4 CLHP x CSR crosses lower right I need a girl but I think she'll also need to be a CLHP leaner to impress me. The Chemdawg Special Reserve is from Aficianado, and his stuff is very sketchy now that some of his stories have turned out to be bullshit. He's a decent breeder but a shit human. But this was already selected by another person that ran that stuff so it's once removed.
I won't me looking for any better chem than the 91. A lot of JJ's stuff has chem in it but it's bred with all kinds of other stuff - with purpose.
IMG_9097.JPG
The height-difference on the middle ones is kind of drastic
IMG_9099.JPG
The part that saves me hassle is that I won't be cloning these. The fems are gonna get big pots now, but the ones from CSI are still available if I want to buy more. And the two Headline have an older sister in flower and 22 still dry. If I clone one I'll be running copies and not running seeds. I need to drop seeds and just enjoy most of the plants for what they are or are not. I have lots of seeds. The special ones will present themselves, but I may still want to just run the rest of the pack for a mom hunt and not keep the first.

The Muttzarella is ready to flip and should make me a nice shrub. The Headline both look taller than the one in flower now, and that's good because I am not liking the smell on her. She's sharp and astringent and may end up being another smell I like because of what it represents - but for now it's kind of nasty :ROFLMAO: Both of those need their new pot but will veg a bit longer before flip with the Xmas Bud
IMG_9101.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The half-gallon pots were initially so I could go to a short 2g waiting on clonable limbs. I need to rethink that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Everything got watered and rearranged so one tent is full and the other ha floor space. I flipped most of the veg tent into the 3x3 flower tent but left the tiny Xmas Bud and the fems. I didn't feel like repotting anything maybe tomorrow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These are my problem children. The tall ones are showing deficiency signs on the leaves. Pots too small for long flowering plants and have been drying out quicker than all the others. The Headline is on a 2' tall shelf. It has no deficiency signs on the leaves other than them fading to yellow. But it's actually an even fade - but it doesn't match with the pistil look. Like it's too early. I am amending soil today and I'll be going a little harder than before on adding the minerals and stuff. I have yet to see any kind of burn from too much, and these look like erring on the side of caution can be too little. I have the light in here high, and dimmed to 40%.
IMG_9126.JPG
I have two that are between 9 and 10 weeks that may go 11-12, but they look fine.
IMG_9129.JPG
I flipped the Dogma, CLHP crosses and Trinity x OG. This is dialed back to 60% light.
IMG_9133.JPG
Everything else is in here. at 80% light
IMG_9130.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got the 15 seeds listed in the signature block wet tonight, mostly Top Dawg stuff with a second try at the Frosty MacFish.

I had the spare 100w dimmable AC Infinity light so I bought another mini tent. :rolleyes:😂 I have them side by side but the new one is a 2x2. instead of a skinny one. But the dimmable light should be perfect for clones so I have individual tents now for cloning and for starting seeds.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
These are my problem children. The tall ones are showing deficiency signs on the leaves. Pots too small for long flowering plants and have been drying out quicker than all the others. The Headline is on a 2' tall shelf. It has no deficiency signs on the leaves other than them fading to yellow. But it's actually an even fade - but it doesn't match with the pistil look. Like it's too early. I am amending soil today and I'll be going a little harder than before on adding the minerals and stuff. I have yet to see any kind of burn from too much, and these look like erring on the side of caution can be too little. I have the light in here high, and dimmed to 40%.
View attachment 136071
I have two that are between 9 and 10 weeks that may go 11-12, but they look fine.
View attachment 136072
I flipped the Dogma, CLHP crosses and Trinity x OG. This is dialed back to 60% light.
View attachment 136074
Everything else is in here. at 80% light
View attachment 136073
A couple might have ran a little low on food or gotten a little too wet at some point by the "leaf clawing" on a few leaves.
I can't remember right off what else will cause that, but
I've got a newer King's Kush that does it every time I grow from that batch of seed.

Everything looks healthy.
Damn! I thought I seen a "Robin's nest" for a cover crop with all those speckled rocks. lol
How many tents you got running now?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Damn! I thought I seen a "Robin's nest" for a cover crop with all those speckled rocks. lol
How many tents you got running now?
At some point I had a rock collection. Those are coral from Cuba. If you go outside and want to find living stuff where's the first place you look? Under a rock! Instead of junk laying around the house I have rocks from all over the world on and in my soil. I'm re-using everything so why not? ;)
I have two flower tents, 4x4 and 3.5 x 3.5, and the closet that's a 3x3. I have another 3.5 x 3.5 (off now) and a 3x3 for veg, tomatoes, peppers, whatever, and I now have a separate mini-tent for clones and seeds.