The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That brings up a conundrum with my pack or half-pack every drop thing - do I want to grow 6 watermelon plants and possibly have 3 or more girls? Some are gonna stay 2-fers until I get a taste to see if it seems worth hunting.

Since I have to drop some of that cool new Top Dawg gear I'll have all three going next drop T-Star, Dirty Taxi and Jane Doe Skunk. Three of each this time I think. if I get 2-3 girls I'll be happy as a pig in shit. The re-drop of the watermelon is gonna happen as well, but I think the Fruit Jam from 707 will go into the 'half-pack later' category. That's 11, and I think I'll have a fem to round out the 12 in one dome. The Notso ChemD is the likely suspect.

I was browsing and noticed that he does have the Chem91 and ChemD cross for sale, but it's just listed as "headband' in the title, it says the Notso part in the description page. That's two $150 packs he's given me. FYI the "Notsodog Headband' is the LA Pure Kush. Interestingly enough the Obama Care commercial looking pack he sent was not listed on the site. Maybe unreleased?

Aside from that I'll be doing the Deep Chunk low light experiment so that'll take up 10 spots in the other dome. gonna have 100w max light on them, and I'll be letting them get rootbound and hopefully stretch before every up-pot. With lots of interior pruning if needed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Bees Knees hit 10 weeks tomorrow. Talk about two way different pheno's I have this little green one which is about done and could chop any day, but needs more milk and powdered sugar. This smells like sweet spray paint.
IMG_6068.JPG
And the purple/black one that smells like a garlic chem. Knobby new growth all over. I stripped the fans off both so I can see nanners easier. I'll let this one go for a bit just because unless it says it's done with pollen.
IMG_6082.JPG
And I have the Cherrywest clone that is not even 6 weeks - and she'll be done before 8 weeks.
IMG_6080.JPG
To the tents I have the Fruit Jam in a 7g in the back corner and all the teenagers waiting to pick a gender.
IMG_6067.JPG
And anyone that thinks I just do tiny plants - here ya go. That's the first Irene clone up front and faded, I plucked half a dozen balls off the Chemdog last night. They were all low, none open and all easy to see. and I spent some time with her. I think that means she'll be a potent one.
IMG_6081.JPG
And last but not least, my 3-a-light closet. The Big Bad Wolf looks like it's gonna have regular weight on a lanky frame, but the Nigerian Ducks have the bio-mass. All airy buds that look to be great for hash, but not larfy.
IMG_6090.JPG
Lots of foxtailing
IMG_6093.JPG
but it does have lots of goodies on those
IMG_6095.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think it takes a certain mentality to handle retirement and not go insane wanting a job. How many of you wake up at about 3am and lay there thinking, "you know, I should check on those plants that are in the small pots" and sure enough the 6 just flipped ones were very light. After they got water I checked the 4 non-flipped ones and two of them got the flip. I know from potting that Fruit Jam that the roots are curling in the pots but there's lots of loose soil. Nowhere near rootbound but they drink it dry quick. I don't remember why I used the smaller pots, I think it was not having enough soil. I flipped the taller of the Dank Sinatra and the Durban Poison. The DP's gonna stretch so if it's a girl I need to get it flowering. I am betting that the DS is a dude.
IMG_6107.JPG
The shorter Dank Sinatra is still in here topped and it and the WiFi cross got the little 5qt pots. The WiFi got the curly-Q buried finally and looks like a normal plant but there's no branching. Looks like the Bubba Kush unknown seedling is gonna be this rounds runty one. I also potted the ground cherries to see how they do. all are making fruit but there's some runty plants among the beasts. all have fruit though so I'm just letting it ride.
IMG_6108.JPG

I may start the Deep Chunk project now with the full moon since the mini tent is empty and they won't be on the clock. And it's looking like that harvest moon pushed the short Bees Knees and the faded Irene clone over the top. I'll take them down this afternoon.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cleaning up and glanced at the seed cups that I had set aside that didn't pop. Just setting on the workbench, no special anything, but luckily I hadn't pulled tags yet. I got one more of the Croq and the SSHP from that later drop.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
quick update before I kill shit. I love a pretty tent, but I have plants that are close and the moon is full. the new-growth camoflage is just gonna be there but the innerds are done. I'll trust the astrology LOL.
Everyone loves a good fade, the tent will be all green again later
IMG_6109.JPG
There were'n a lot of pics so no glamour shots to speak of but enough areas to see the clear/milky ratio. This is lower on the
IMG_6119.JPG
and an Irene lower, she's 9 weeks. The Bees Kneees are over 10
IMG_6114.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How long before chop is the last watering?
They generally get watered the night before I harvest, but they get watered every 2-3 days anyway. With the summertime temps and higher humidity, I like to harvest from a dry-ish pot if I can. So tonight was watering night and I just checked the ripeness before watering. The harvested pots got some water after LOL - it's all about the soil.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What is crazy is looking at the plants still in flower and knowing that in two weeks I'll be checking trichs again with the new moon, and others that will probably be 4-6 weeks. Granted I also drop and flip with the moon cycles so I am setting things up to behave like that as well.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.
This was right after the lights clicked off here
IMG_6138.JPG
All green now. Itene, Obamacare, Chem91 and Chromatic.
IMG_6137.JPG
The Wedding Cake x Pina is a girl, getting a pot tonight but hopefully with others.
IMG_6136.JPG
And I had another Croq bust out. Lucky 13 plants
IMG_6144.JPG
That might be it but the last 5 cups got water and are still hanging out in the non-weed tent.
IMG_6146.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.
This was right after the lights clicked off here
View attachment 129523
All green now. Itene, Obamacare, Chem91 and Chromatic.
View attachment 129522
The Wedding Cake x Pina is a girl, getting a pot tonight but hopefully with others.
View attachment 129521
And I had another Croq bust out. Lucky 13 plants
View attachment 129524
That might be it but the last 5 cups got water and are still hanging out in the non-weed tent.
View attachment 129525
@H.A.F. i have a problem ,i can;t seem to catch up with the grows you do, but i haven't given up, I keep tryin to get better, slowly gaining grow by grow! my weights are getting better also!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. i have a problem ,i can;t seem to catch up with the grows you do, but i haven't given up, I keep tryin to get better, slowly gaining grow by grow! my weights are getting better also!
If you have any specific questions, ask. I don't go by weight as a metric. My stuff has been getting louder and more potent on the whole, but I have been popping legit genetics and getting more experienced as well. There's so many factors that unless you are tracking expenses and profits it's hard to tell 'progress'

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lost one Lime1 x Jaro to dude-ness, but two decided to be girls. With the Wedding Cake x Pina also a girl 3 was enough to get the repot done. Still one Lime1 waiting but likely a girl, and a Durban Poison and Dank Sinatra that should show in the next few days. That's a The Cream and a Lemon Tree clone later in flower. Those and the Irene are the last of my clones.
IMG_6163.JPG