The James Gang

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
I was cleaning and trying to consolidate stuff and put together a little late 70's/early-80's travelling nostalgia. When weed was sensimelia or seeded the frisbee was the perfect prep/rolling tray and the 1.5's had that nice scoop-flap to get the seeds rolling. The Proto pipe (with poker) was the one-hitter of choice. The postal scale was what the QP guys used. The guys we bought it from had the triple-beam :cool: and if you had a Dr's appointment and didn't snag a set of hemo's you were a pussy 😁 The only thing missing is the Crown Royal bag to put everything in. It fit under the seat and the bag kept stuff from bouncing out.
View attachment 117583
The 4-non-mom's are all puffing up nicely.
View attachment 117584
The Piffs are definitely growing different, but mostly everything is liking the open space.
View attachment 117585
You can see the fingers on the rear plant leaves that are half bleached, and they all look dull. But @High kev did a fine job on the other one.
About 6 weeks to go though... damn.
View attachment 117586
And the seedling babies got new shoes. the two Savage Headband wierdo's and the CBG plant are in the short bus tent.
View attachment 117587
Wow! Clip scale! "Hey man would you hang a nickle on that so I know it's straight" lol... that brings back some memories. Thx man

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The 3 Momma Moonshine (left) and 2 DeChempose are cured. That's between 1.5 and 2.5 zips per tin. Way more than I want to store if it's not top notch. What's wild is the early Momma is green anf the older two are red and hairy, but on the D's the younger one is red and hairy. Smoked on that today and it has a real nice buzz. Not a potent smell but it's all chem, and it has the fine-tuned ChemD look. The older one has that knobby Chemdog structure but it has another smell in there that's not chem. Kind of an inscence smell. This afternoon I'm gonna make a few pre-rolls and get some bowl-ready to do my wake-n-bakes for testing, but in the afternoons I'll smoke everything until it feels right ;)
IMG_1593.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
National Geographic time. A few plant saucers scattered around that I fill every time I water the garden and things start making themselves at home.
I have had a robin and cardinal with extended family lots of little tennis ball sized birds like finches and wrens and such, and the morning doves finally moved inside the fence. I thought this was a victim so I was ready to press record when something came in for the kill.
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG
But apparently that is just something is doies to beat the heat.
IMG_1595.JPG
Then something zoomed over to the beans that have bright red flowers
IMG_1601.JPGIMG_1600.JPG
And the other thing I have seen around the watering hole is wasps. I love wasps! I now have a zombie hornworm motherfucker that's gonna be there until well after I snag those tomatoes ;) When I saw it this morning I went in to get the camera, watched it for a bit, the only thing that works is the death grip it has on the branch.
IMG_1607.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that it's good knowing that I at least have the right type of wasp around. I have gotten a few stings this summer, nothing major, but I have left them alone unless they hang a paper cocoon/nest thing on something I use (check your step ladders...) or where I walk regularly.

I am damn sure gonna do whatever I can to help the babies I know are the right kind to attack the most vicious tomato predator there is.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
National Geographic time. A few plant saucers scattered around that I fill every time I water the garden and things start making themselves at home.
I have had a robin and cardinal with extended family lots of little tennis ball sized birds like finches and wrens and such, and the morning doves finally moved inside the fence. I thought this was a victim so I was ready to press record when something came in for the kill.
View attachment 117694
View attachment 117695
But apparently that is just something is doies to beat the heat.
View attachment 117692
Then something zoomed over to the beans that have bright red flowers
View attachment 117697View attachment 117696
And the other thing I have seen around the watering hole is wasps. I love wasps! I now have a zombie hornworm motherfucker that's gonna be there until well after I snag those tomatoes ;) When I saw it this morning I went in to get the camera, watched it for a bit, the only thing that works is the death grip it has on the branch.
View attachment 117698
when u find out what wasp to keep we want pics.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
when u find out what wasp to keep we want pics.
Still hasn't moved LOL. I'm in the process of clearing out for the new tomato and pepper plants, but luckily that's on a second-gen plant and not one of the originals up for destruction. I think I have gotten one or two cherries off it so far. I am hoping that after they hatch they hang out at the "nest" for a bit like the regular ones do.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am not getting much branching action at all from anything. I wonder if it's seasonal? Or maybe the 1/2 gallon pots? Who knows. It's a wide variety of strains. A few had respectable branches from the lower nodes that I snipped away, and now I'm wondering if I should have left them and used them.
IMG_1610.JPG
I made the call to go ahead and flip them and get them sexed and leave them as trees. I'll get my taste of whatever girls happen even if it's just a fat center cola. Any tall girls I can bury a little deeper when I put them in the 5g pots.
IMG_1609.JPG
I pulled the Skunkwater x Pandemic into the tent with the more recent drop and they are almost as big as it is. This is now my main veg area, tiny but it has two 65w lights. I'm not in a rush for anything in particular, but I have to keep in mind my goal of flowering them out in 5g pots and them not getting rootbound. Flipping at the 4wk mark is usually a good benchmark for that, then the outliers like the SW x P get their own little schedule or slide in with the next ones in the rotation.
IMG_1614.JPG
When I have all the girls identified in the closet, the CCC and the nice 4-top Sangria Cookies will flip. If the SC looks too stretchy I may top it back to an 8-top and wait. The two on the right are "moms" for what it's worth. I don't see myself needing SkunkXXX for a while, and the next flip will be the third SC plant so same there. But I have room. The CBG plant I am still learning about and I think the SH is a dud. None get prime space yet.
IMG_1615.JPG
The plan is/was to drop another round in a week or so, I think that the closet being sexed and the girls up-potted and moved to a new home will be the timing. I think it'll be pretty close. Nothing big, but I am running the tents anyway. I don't want to have one tents worth of plants spread out into 2 tents and it's not really worth crowding one and shutting the other down. The mix of younger and older plants matters when they are all in the same size pots. So the mix I have spread out now is optimal to jam back together LOL

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I am not getting much branching action at all from anything. I wonder if it's seasonal? Or maybe the 1/2 gallon pots? Who knows. It's a wide variety of strains. A few had respectable branches from the lower nodes that I snipped away, and now I'm wondering if I should have left them and used them.
View attachment 117700
I made the call to go ahead and flip them and get them sexed and leave them as trees. I'll get my taste of whatever girls happen even if it's just a fat center cola. Any tall girls I can bury a little deeper when I put them in the 5g pots.
View attachment 117699
I pulled the Skunkwater x Pandemic into the tent with the more recent drop and they are almost as big as it is. This is now my main veg area, tiny but it has two 65w lights. I'm not in a rush for anything in particular, but I have to keep in mind my goal of flowering them out in 5g pots and them not getting rootbound. Flipping at the 4wk mark is usually a good benchmark for that, then the outliers like the SW x P get their own little schedule or slide in with the next ones in the rotation.
View attachment 117701
When I have all the girls identified in the closet, the CCC and the nice 4-top Sangria Cookies will flip. If the SC looks too stretchy I may top it back to an 8-top and wait. The two on the right are "moms" for what it's worth. I don't see myself needing SkunkXXX for a while, and the next flip will be the third SC plant so same there. But I have room. The CBG plant I am still learning about and I think the SH is a dud. None get prime space yet.
View attachment 117702
The plan is/was to drop another round in a week or so, I think that the closet being sexed and the girls up-potted and moved to a new home will be the timing. I think it'll be pretty close. Nothing big, but I am running the tents anyway. I don't want to have one tents worth of plants spread out into 2 tents and it's not really worth crowding one and shutting the other down. The mix of younger and older plants matters when they are all in the same size pots. So the mix I have spread out now is optimal to jam back together LOL
The savage headband does look runty.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The savage headband does look runty.
Yeah, I dropped three and the one in the clone tent has some wierd stuff starting around the top where the leaves should have already popped. It may do something eventually - or not. But the one that was on the struggle bus at first has nice structure now, just a little behind. I didn't want to have it under the clone light and getting farther behind.