The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fucking interupted me - where was I :unsure:🤪

Oh - if anyone picked up the G13 Genius from CLG way back in the day don't sit on them. Grew one out and it was beautiful, but the buzz was mild, or I was just looking for something else at the time. But every time I burped and checked it was still beautiful, and fresh smelling so it never made the hash pile.
IMG_6659.JPG
Note the date. Over a year on the cure, and this stuff is money. Trying to find more back story on it from @J.James just out of curiosity. It smells like you just walked into a freshly cleaned high-end hotel room, on the beach. It was hot out, and the AC is on blast, and the air freshener they use (the good stuff) hits you in the face like a wet towel :ROFLMAO:
IMG_6660.JPG
I packed some into a chillum. No filters, no paper, just smoke. I'm digging that as an option for when I would pack a cone. With no water filtering or cooling you get a completely different effect. You have to really inhale to get it right, which means letting more air in as you hit it instead of after like clearing a bowl. You get a deeper high, and it better be smooth or it can suck ;) This has an almost menthol feel in the lungs, but without the actual menthol taste. If that makes sense.

Look near the stem 😋IMG_6661.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the tent I need to re-light. I have several HLG 135 QB's to sort through, one was a 260w I cut into two separate ones. I have 2 240 drovers that are good for two boards, but I want to have 4 individually adjustable lights. So I am gonna rig 4 single board HLG 135's but have them wired like 2 lights from the two drivers. I'd rather have one larger driver for all 4 but I already have too much crap laying around. I think I can just wrap some solid-core wire around a pipe to make some slinky-wire to string between the individual boards from the same driver to wire them up. having one board per plant with 4 plants is good for me.

Anyway, the tall Chemdog got moved and the Freaks are getting some darkness right where they sit.
IMG_6669.JPG
The Chemdog is ugly anyway, so I just raised the lights about 6" and jammed her in
IMG_6668.JPG
The top is what looks the worst, but my thinking is that the bulk of the flower is about the level of the other tops in here. I plan to spread stuff back out when the other tent is ready. I have another no-light 2x4 tent with temporary exhaust if I want to move the Freaks earlier but I am not in that much of a hurry.
IMG_6671.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Oh - if anyone picked up the G13 Genius from CLG way back in the day don't sit on them. Grew one out and it was beautiful, but the buzz was mild, or I was just looking for something else at the time. But every time I burped and checked it was still beautiful, and fresh smelling so it never made the hash pile.
That was a Brothers Grimm strain that I reversed for another member. He wanted to use it outdoors but didn't want to pay BG for 100+ seeds, so I just reversed a few plants for him as a favor. I gave some away with my first orders from the CLG website, but all credit goes to Brothers Grimm for that fantastic cross.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That was a Brothers Grimm strain that I reversed for another member. He wanted to use it outdoors but didn't want to pay BG for 100+ seeds, so I just reversed a few plants for him as a favor. I gave some away with my first orders from the CLG website, but all credit goes to Brothers Grimm for that fantastic cross.
When you sent them and I started growing, if you mentioned Brothers Grimm I would have thought Hansel and Gretel :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
County Line Hashplant clone. I found a good way to clean (or not) a bunch of little nugs. This was that mess of wild little limbs with a few tops eash and lots of under-nugs. I know I like the plant and I have a use for everything so it didn't matter about bulk. I snipped every nug off and stuck it back in the closet for a day. This wasn't a leafy-bud plant so it was mainly the little crows feet that had to go. That day of extra drying and the three little leaves just peeled off.
IMG_6678.JPG
I have a 1/2" bucket grid I toss the cleaned bud on, then a 1/4" one under that. That's why the two trays. Usually the stuff under the 1/2" will go straight to hash or what I would try a little of before cure. But even those littl nugs are dense and worth curing out. Basically what I would be breaking one down to before grinding anyway.

I got an ounce of tops and a half ounce of nugs, a half gram of glove hash and a sack of sugar leaves for bubble. Except for the hash I don't need to try any of this beyond what I tried already. It's good. Now I can dig into the mom with a little more zest since I have back-up curing ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I snagged two pheno's of the Briscoe County Line. The back one is a little more squat, and the leaves are looking darker.
IMG_6679.JPG
Getting good secondary growth, and I'll be pruning away a lot of that tonight when I water. Mowing the lawn too ;)
IMG_6680.JPGIMG_6681.JPG
The Orgi
IMG_6682.JPG
And the younger one
IMG_6683.JPG
I pulled the CBD freak over because the "top" was growing down. This might just survive. IMG_6684.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have more beans dropping soon. It's looking like managing the emptier tents will be a snap. I'm going with a fem or two, then a set fo assorted regs to try and get 4-5 girls total. If there are 2 fems it's not a complete waste if all the regs flip male, but I can't do too many regs in case they are all female. Probably 6 regs. I can keep two fems in the mini tent until they are ready to flip. With 6 regs in the closet for veg I can move all 8 to an empty flower tent then cull males.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ok. The re-stoned-on-different-weed me looked at the previous note.

Great for this drop, but not sustainable after a few if I drop every month. I'll run out of flower space again.

The main issue is that if I veg for a month and drop every month, I'm a drop behind on finding out the sex of the regs.

Meaning - there's a 10-15 day window after drop #2 before I know how many have been culled from drop #1. By the third drop I'll know about any empty spaces from the first drop. What I really need is a third flower tent...

No! No! NO! Bad stoner... 😁

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The next drop is gonna be (insert imaginary drum🥁🥁🥁 roll here)

In the feminized corner, weighing in at "gonna fuck you up" we have:

Big D Energy (F) from Ethos which is Lilac Diesel x Mandarin Cookies x Super Lemon Haze

Cement Shoes (F) from Cult Classics is '09 Animal Cookies x OGKB x Wet Dream(Blue Dream x Williams Wonder F3)

In the Regs corner the SSHP x Baguettes from @J.James is getting a double shot because I love the Aficianado Baguettes crosses and I have heard the legend of the Spyrock plants mentioned in a few podcasts. Then one each of the "packs a punch bunch"
Prana from Irie (Flo x Arise)
Querkle from Mz. Jillz/TGA [Purple Urkle x Space Queen (Romulan x C99)]
Tardis from Homegrown Natural Wonders (Oregon Diesel X TimeWreck) and
Double Alien from La Plata Labs (Lemon Alien x Alien Bubba)

That last bunch is breeders I wanted to grow, and stuff that had some of the work they are known for at least somewhere in the mix.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just thought I would mention that I am in the middle of a relationship with a fat GMO Cake cone at the moment. (thanks @Heisenbeans !)

It started out great, nice and tasty, puffing along like a good cone should - but about 1/3 of the way down I got really high, and it became more of an effort to remember to keep it lit by inhaling from it occasionally.

It's out now. About halfway done and laughing at me. Smelling like garlic and body odor...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That future menu sounds tasty vato
There was a sale and I snagged a 5-pack from about 5 different breeders that were on my list. Every one of those is supposed to be pride and joy type stuff from each breeder. At least on one side of the cross. I am hoping that by selling 5-packs they are a little more sure of the m-f ratio. I may see more than 50/50 girls.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now that the seedlings are established I gave them a big first 'feeding'. Sprouted 1/8c alfalfa (just soaked overnight to get the enzymes rolling) and threw that in a blender with a leaf of aloe. I put that in 3 gallons of R/O and let it aerate for the afternoon with a tsp of LAB to get it moving. I strained that and watered the babies after top dressing with insect frass and buildasoil "craft blend" (minerals and stuff)
IMG_6690.JPG
These got a quart each, then the 7 plants in the tent each got a quart. 3 gallons to keep 11 plants going hand watering is really not bad. The stuff I trained out got divided between the pots and put just under the mulch layer for worm food. Everything should be good until flower, but since I need the worms to get busy before then i bought another sack of avocado and a few bananas to add in the next few days.