The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am gonna let that SAGE go for a while and see if it gets any sprouts from that node that will work. But damnit I started that one fucking seed for a specific purpose and it shits on me. I am getting another ready to drop and if the funky one survives it can be the 3-gallon experiment.

They fuck you at the drive thru!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Right In Two"

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey, killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
They're bound to divide it,
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey, killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.

How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability
to lift an eye to heaven conscious of its fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two

Fight 'til they die over wind, over sky
They fight over life, over prayer, over air and light
Over love, over sun, over another
They fight though they die over words polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two

Streetpro09

Tester
I can't get into the screaming thing or whatever the technical term for that might be. Best musicians in the world will never get my ear if they choose that for a front man.
Understandable. I listen for the lyrics most times. Helps me to look them up to learn the singers pronunciation and understand the song. I think the screaming relates to the inner rage?

This songs message is similar to the song you posted was all and i thought of yours when it came up in my playlist. 🙂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Helps me to look them up to learn the singers pronunciation and understand the song.
Too much work. I'd rather understand the lyrics during the song, then puzzle over what the meaning was rather than what was actually said.

I listened to it exactly three seconds into the lyrics. It was good until then :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
IMG_6431.JPG
Orgi 2 is 5 days behind In a modified cup for a few more days. I have a full cup for the dome for the new bean and cut some slits for airflow in the other one. Had to cut the damn lawn on the three bigger plants. Not a fan. One bad snip... The soil has compacted since I soaked it so I may just bury that cover crap (not a misspell) with more seedling soil as soon as I get a little more height on them.
IMG_6433.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am gonna be chopping several plants in the next few days. The CLHP in here is gone tomorrow. The Chemdog is getting chunky, and eating herself as predicted. I dig that S1's are rarely gonna be a clone of the mom, but so far I am seeing everything I have heard about showing up in the plants.
IMG_6488.JPG
In here the ChemD has the mottled variegations on the leaves. The bubblegum Vin Santo is browning before the other two.
IMG_6483.JPG
In here the UK Cheese is the branchy shrub that is usually described. IMG_6484.JPG
The PTK and the Royal Kush are gone in 2-3 days, and the mini Freakshow might be ahead of them.
Here's an oddity I noticed. I had always been under the impression that the leaves turning purple was from the light.
Apparently it is from the shade?
IMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Harvest review.

The Royal Limez was as expected. I'll get about an ounce and a half with some dense nugs.
The funky cabbage leaf Royal Kush was pure shit. What was there might dry to about 11g. Quart size ziplok of frosty trim-n-larf. Waste of 3 months.
Those two are jarred.
The Royal Kush I chopped today was like the Limez, pretty much as expected, smallish dense nugs. Smells pretty.
So 2 for three on the Emerald Mountain plants. I have a few more to try, but my curiosity is satisfied. They're a hunt like everything else.

The CLHP clone was stellar. Lots of floppy little branches that couldn't hold the buds up but that was a flower clone. I should get over 2oz just from the stuff I will eventually trim. There's very little foliage for trim hash, all those leaves are still on the plant. But there's still a quart ziplok full of larf from all the little tertiary limbs I never pruned off and were't worth trimming later. Ran that through the bowl trimmer and pulled a half ounce of those little tops. That'll be the stuff I get to smoke on as soon as it's real dry.

This is one of the lower limbs that didn't really have a large top. Lots of little ones though. The sour, cheesy, chem smell on this is amazing. IMG_6505.JPGIMG_6506.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I fired up a no-light tent with just a fan and exhaust and I stuck the PTK in there for a 3-day dark. It was almost ready and I wanted the room from the damn 15gallon pot. I got the other three pots sowed with cover crops and transplanted the three that were big enough, the one is just sitting there until it's ready
IMG_6517.JPG
Closet is back on 17/7 and the closet plants got the fresh clean tent.
IMG_6518.JPG
This one will be down to 4 plants soon. IMG_6520.JPG
The small Freakshow is finishing quicker. Lots of milky and the purple is creeping up the trich stems.
IMG_6531.JPG
The bigger one is gonna have some weight unless it's complete fluff.
IMG_6525.JPG
Judging from the lower fan leaves the hash return should be nice
IMG_6526.JPG

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I fired up a no-light tent with just a fan and exhaust and I stuck the PTK in there for a 3-day dark. It was almost ready and I wanted the room from the damn 15gallon pot. I got the other three pots sowed with cover crops and transplanted the three that were big enough, the one is just sitting there until it's ready
View attachment 99464
Closet is back on 17/7 and the closet plants got the fresh clean tent.
View attachment 99465
This one will be down to 4 plants soon. View attachment 99466
The small Freakshow is finishing quicker. Lots of milky and the purple is creeping up the trich stems.
View attachment 99469
The bigger one is gonna have some weight unless it's complete fluff.
View attachment 99467
Judging from the lower fan leaves the hash return should be nice
View attachment 99468
What kinda Terps is that freak putting off? Super interesting plant.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Am I the only one that thinks purple tastes like cardboard?

I have had a few strains now that were purple beyond just the leaves turning. One was Blueberry Freeze, Vin Santo, and now Royal Kush that I can think of off the top of my head. So three wildly different terp profiles from sweet to gas to funk to just kush, and all have had an aftertaste of cardboard on the exhale.

Not like burning cardboard or anything nasty, but it tastes like cardboard smells.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Am I the only one that thinks purple tastes like cardboard?

I have had a few strains now that were purple beyond just the leaves turning. One was Blueberry Freeze, Vin Santo, and now Royal Kush that I can think of off the top of my head. So three wildly different terp profiles from sweet to gas to funk to just kush, and all have had an aftertaste of cardboard on the exhale.

Not like burning cardboard or anything nasty, but it tastes like cardboard smells.
As a breeder, I clearly can not have an opinion about weed, especially other people's weed. So is that cardboard flavor coming from one of my strains or is it from that other guy that I have an openly public issue with because everything I say is interpreted as so

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm not on any of the other forums, but I seem to recall that they regularly talk shit about other breeders. Pretty much why I left.

Commenting on a plant you have personally grown and paid money for is entirely different.

Amazing though, how a plant/seeds/smoke that you gave rave reviews is suddenly bad because because the person that sold it is "evil" :rolleyes:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest.
Up-potted the baby and everything got a malted barley and kelp tea-ish concoction.
IMG_6542.JPG
Moved two plants out of here to get better light plus the mini freak is gone quick. I have extra drivers and HLG boards so I want to empty this one and re-light it better.
IMG_6538.JPG
Added a fan in here, plus @TerpyTyrone makes lights ;) IMG_6539.JPG
I now have some supplemental reds and blues in there, and light to the corners. Still not blasting it, only about 30k lumens at the tops - but they're better lumens 😁
IMG_6536.JPG