The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Income tax refund...i treated myself to the Ardent FX.

They sent the manual in advance.

Max capacity 28 oz of oil (just over 3 cups) and a quarter pound or more of weed.

And it has different settings.

Decarb CBD....this is tailored to extracting the cbd specifically which is a longer process and a different temp than THC (ardent did a lot of research).

Decarb THC Max THC extraction...

Infuse. This will infuse 3 hours at a lower setting...you can stop at 45 minutes or go full cycle.

Bake...you can bake your brownies in the machine...Mind BLOWN!!!

You might find me lost in the garage grow tent with the ardent fx when it arrives.
Sounds awesome man! I'll have to check that fx out. The instant pot I dont think does the trick. Last batch of coco oil I made I used a lot of weed and even hash but the gummies just never are that strong. I have to eat more than I care to to get a buzz.

Cheers G and hope that new toy provides you with plenty of good meds.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
4 twinkle tarts had 1/4 inch sprouts in 24 hours..into rapid rooters.

:D

I almost had room someplace for a minute...problem solved.

Its tough..i want to try Gmoozy and a couple of eso beans and a circle back to adub.

:) So much tasty awesome weed. Last of the clones went to a friend and my garage tent is empty. Next thing going in there are some fall vegetable starters soon. I will add another 8 feet to the front garden i have fence for it.

I see a lot of pickles in my future.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning i read for 3 hours about nutrients...how they work. What they do. How NPK works and such.

My small bud problems are not conditional...it is part of it maybe when things were a bit warm. It is a lack of Potassium and that is probably related to using coco in my conditions or something like that.

So I did some puzzling out and made a bloom stretch formula i am going to try on a couple of plants...and stick to it on those plants. To see what it does.

It is 400 TDS of Jacks bloom booster (10 30 20)
300 TDS of Megacrop (9 6 17)
50 TDS of Epsom Salts

The ratios work out to 1-2-2 ratio roughly of N P K. I have MC bloom booster but not nearly as much as jacks.

I will also experiment using the 20 20 20 jacks GP with Bloom booster and see what happens.

I have so much of these nutes if i can tailor something i am really set for 2 to 3 years with no nutrient purchases. So break out the abacus im doing some puzzling.

Its G's MegaBud formula...a work in progress.

I got thinking when i used MC the buds stayed green sure....got some weird nitrogen shit going on with those single blade leaves but i was hitting them with 1500 tds a lot....What did happen though were fatter longer buds.

close to 100 pounds of dry salt nutes...that require 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp per gallon. Oh you will be mine...pringles can buds.

I think the vendors are just selling me those salts with pretty dies and fancy pictures....(Well im too cheap to not use the stuff i already have).

Say hello to my crispy friends!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This morning i read for 3 hours about nutrients...how they work. What they do. How NPK works and such.

My small bud problems are not conditional...it is part of it maybe when things were a bit warm. It is a lack of Potassium and that is probably related to using coco in my conditions or something like that.

So I did some puzzling out and made a bloom stretch formula i am going to try on a couple of plants...and stick to it on those plants. To see what it does.

50 TDS of Epsom Salts

The ratios work out to 1-2-2 ratio roughly of N P K. I have MC bloom booster but not nearly as much as jacks.

I will also experiment using the 20 20 20 jacks GP with Bloom booster and see what happens.

I have so much of these nutes if i can tailor something i am really set for 2 to 3 years with no nutrient purchases. So break out the abacus im doing some puzzling.

I got thinking when i used MC the buds stayed green sure....got some weird nitrogen shit going on with those single blade leaves but i was hitting them with 1500 tds a lot....What did happen though were fatter longer buds.

close to 100 pounds of dry salt nutes...that require 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp per gallon. Oh you will be mine...pringles can buds.

I think the vendors are just selling me those salts with pretty dies and fancy pictures....(Well im too cheap to not use the stuff i already have).

Very cool g 👌 I noticed my fertilizer is a touch low in potassium and was wondering what I could do

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

50 TDS of Epsom Salts

I just mixed up my first batch of Jacks 321 a couple of hours ago. Pretty simple, not sure what the 1 part MC really saved me. I still have some of the sample left but I was not thrilled with how my buds were coming out. I started using Tiger bloom for flower and MC for veg. Stuff is finishing better.

I like that Jacks has many formula's. I like the control available with Jack's. At least on paper, lol. We'll see how it goes :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So far so good with the hand made MC Jacks hybrid mix. 750 TDS and its a cerulean blue...so i can tell it apart from AN and DG.

DynaGrow has the same idea as Jacks for a bloom booster as far as ratios (Closer).

Dynagrow bloom is 1 4 2 ratio
Jacks Bloom booster is 1 3 2

Because DG made a formula to stack fat buds buds but i think you need to get that up to 1000 or 1100 TDS to really fatten em up. I need to push to burn to see where that is and i can find the right TDS...work in progress.

It works though...BOOM shit blew up over night. I now have 4 square feet at bloom room door and the rest is a canopy carpet of buds. What a pita getting to the back but i am willing to put up with it until i automate that section.

MC and Jacks are going to do just fine. And they mix so nice there is NO RESIDUE...WTF.

Actually MC has no residue when i shake my concentrate and put in a bottle.

Funny story..i got a gallon of AN trio micro a while back. When i poured it the stuff is a different color...thicker...and it does not stay suspended. Shake it all you want in the morning that 5 gallon bottle will be mud brown for the bottom 10 inches and it is layered like a fancy bar drink. That never happened before..EVER.

I will work its way through the system. I will have my cheapo formula dialed in by then.

Another beauty day...pool dropped only 1 degree C so its at 73F right now...i shocked it so no swimming today but tomorrow it will be AWESOME again.

I can tell the fat juicy buds are coming back....things are vegging in that direction :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Yesterday i took all my trim out of the freezer and did a hash run. That washer held all i had and it was quite a bit. 3 runs.
220 catcher....120 73 25 first pass....hardly anything in the 120 so next passes were just 220 73 25.
There was maybe 20% in the 25 so i just threw it all in a ball. It is between 14 and 20 grams (guestimate). Drying very nicely...smells like terpy fire (most was fresh frozen or after a 3 day trim frozen).

1st pass was ok
2nd pass was great
3rd pass was as much as the 2nd. Then i tossed the grunt into the garbage.
DSCF5708.JPG
DSCF5680.JPG
The OCS charges almost 40 dollars for 1 gram of bubble...that is what inspired me to do a run...WTF 40 dollars...BOOM saved 700 dollars and it cost me nothing (ice from the fridge ice maker from a week ago and RO water from the water machine). The frenchy cannoli bucket tops that hold the bags...that is fantastic ! saves so much time gathering too.
And hydrating the buds.The quality of hash produced is much better.

I will decarb some of my older kief hash and keep the big blobs of fresh stuff. I am getting better at making it so the new stuff is much gooier and more like bubble.

It occurs to me...i used a fat seed holder of godbud pollen on 4 plants and i never washed them off...then i put them in bloom. So...I think my whole garden was pollinated (one was right under a fan now that i think about it). by GODBUD!

I will have to grow a couple out after they dry and see. They should be identifiable in bloom by aroma.

When the seeded weed is strong. :D imagine if it were not seeded.

Now i am going to keep things full cycle in tents so i have some fallback.

I will take cuts of the 3 Purple Dream i like tomorrow and once they are rooted i will flower them all out.

Some room came available. Dubstep clone chop (punch, Magnum PI and GMO cake are on deck very soon).
DSCF5655.JPG
GMO cake. There are 2 or 3 in there.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The hash is dry. I smoked some yesterday and today. Now it's hard to press in a ball dry...just right for bongs.

The flavor....pure spice tarps. Like spice coffee cake and sandalwood incense. Thick copious smoke. I sat outside on my smoking chair and bonged up a gram.

It looked like rain on a clear day.

After 15 minutes of purposeful bong I had to tap out.

Fantastic.

Veg room somehow this happened. All tents and bloom are occupied.
20200617_073253.jpg

Gg4 getting close. And a branch is knocked up with godbud.
20200617_073405.jpg
And her sister.
20200617_073416.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I weighed out the hash this morning..29 grams left...i have smoked it for 2 days.

I was happy with a half...that is crazy.

Next time i will not even kief screen it first. I wonder if i can hit 20% return in a strain????

But who really cares...after weigh in i have 3.5 oz of kief hash and now a solid 1 oz of bubble. And rosin and buds.

Poor me...what high shall i have at this moment...it took a year but i got there.

And seeds and bad buds and all that...well think about it. You cant master shit if everything goes right all the time can you.

I have a long way to go but i wish to become a hashishist. I love rosin but its not the same punch for me...not the same exotic flair and flavor. That being said you cant buy my rosin press. I got just the right dulytech for the occasional dabber that wants to smash out a quarter fast.

But if you own a fridge with an ice maker...and an RO machine. I have to say bubble is the finest. It filters out any shake impurity and leaves a most desirable product. I should just call my hash my precious because...man you got to be a real friend to get a hunk.

The last batch...well holy shit. I can tell its mostly topanga because when you finish that bong rip it has a real solid tequila regrets flavor going on (final embers blackening kind of burning).

Holy shit i got my mojo back. You know what it took...? Being kind...remembering who i am in all the political stupid. We need to turn the angst back on goverment or spoiled pickles or bad water or anything to divert away from grobros. Who gives a fuck. You wont change my mind..or his or theirs.

That is what i learned in the month of June...holy fuck im on track for world peace or the antichrist by 2022.

Covid/riots and shit make people not who they are and not who they would normally be. Ignore that part of your past can haunt you. I was an ignorant white trash person at a point in my life..no shit. Then i met and fell in love with a Jamacan woman and i was wrong..through ignorance.

But if you learn past what was wrong you are no longer ignorant. It is unlearned..uncooth...boorish, but easily redeemed.

So i really do believe all lives matter. I just get it from many angles.

And I am too pure...or tarnished on media to ever run for politics...but if i did...man i would be mired down in the poison like everyone.

I truly believe the very system itself is broken. But I am just a dude...i have no idea how you fix it so....barbed wire...big fences and water cannons..i will abide.

And its in my grow journal...shit even i have to go back and read it to figure out what the fuck most of the time.

But i am perpetually high... :)

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I love your posts my friend. Always so thorough in your descriptions and sometimes you go off in a great and unrelated direction. I'm glad you could open your heart and change. For some people that is too difficult.

I don't believe there is a winning solution to this mess. I grew up in a real shit neighborhood where you're taught not to trust cops period. As an adult my views are still somewhat biased due to my upbringing but I've also come to discover that police are necessary and not wholly evil. That would be under the same train of thought that led to where we are in my country with racism. Judging a group as a whole based on the actions of a few is the platform for modern day racism.

Then you have covid 19. It has kept everyone cooped up at home with nothing to do so people think. If you're like me old issues creep up and you get a chance to try and deal with them. Some people don't even want to. So rioting starts and people can't wait to get out and let out some pent up energy/rage. The whole thing has become a powder keg. I recently had the pleasure of calling a new city home and it was depressing seeing what people were doing to it. The same thing happened to the city I come from. When people are this angry, no one listens. Hopefully change comes but this wouldn't be the first time we got all fired up just to quietly go back under the rug until the next major incident.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The addition of decarbbed hash to the gummy candy...wow those are dangerous. I am glad i made the tiny little candies too.

They taste good...more rubbery this time and chewier...which is good. You want to remember these will catch you later. 2 hours later and the hum just started. I ate one of the big ones (the bonus square that is 4 candies). Coming on spooky. Good thing i have to clean the pool for something to do. In 1 hour i will add some music.

These gummy candy would not be useful for anyone but a true edible user. Over 100 per little tiny candy. and you cant taste the hash it is absorbed in the mix pretty good. I have some gummies. Glad i colour coded them !.

DSCF5743.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you haven't already, search for "Frenchy Cannoli" on YouTube, and check out his method for making temple balls from bubble hash. I made some using his method awhile back and it comes out amazing. It doesn't come out crumbly, though, so just be aware that it is more of a hash you would use the old fashioned way (roll into thin string for joints/bowls or hot knife).

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!!

Frenchy Cannoli is the hash master. I found his videos helped me make better hash when i was ready to learn how to do it better. The bucket and ice works great but the washer works a lot easier and the techniques result in more hash and a better quality product :)

Yesterday i made a fat blob of dubstep hash to add to the collection.
Dubstep, Oil slick, Wifi 43, Topanga, purple punch hash are the most recent additions with a real sampling of past hash blobs. I love hash.

Rosin too but rosin...you have to keep working at it...hash you soak it....push a button and run it through bags. So easy. More research is required.

I put 4 wifi X Godbud seeds in a cup to see what happens....all 4 sprouted in 24 hours...pretty good for really fresh seeds. I will grow them out to see what happens (in their own environment, not falling for that again lol).

The dubstep was looking more promising...2 1/2 oz of buds only had 6 seeds in the plant. I pushed it all through the trim bin for kief hash and seed collection because i cant help myself...and what if Godbud X Wifi43 (this will be called VOG...Voice of God but only if it is STRONG !) is the SHIT???? One day it will happen. At least i have 200 attempts :D rofl...seeds man i got some pile of seeds. Accidental chuckery has produced close to 1000 seeds in my hoard...hopefully i will bust out to the other side in a couple more harvest plants :) Until then...more hash production shall continue.

Purple Dream and Eso tent are really lushing out. Super green too and looking promising. They are loving the 10 30 20 feed from Jacks through transition. But the challenge is always bloom. It is rare i have a plant go south until transition is over.
DSCF5753.JPGDSCF5752.JPG

Veg room is filling up and i will move things as required to get to the plan.
DSCF5754.JPG
This plant kind of got forgotton on a flood and drain...i keep looking at it but i am not sure what to do with it. Maybe i will clone it. It is Dubstep OR....Topanga. She is getting a little long in the stalk.

DSCF5755.JPG
Magnum PI...this is the one i forgot to water. I had another plant i killed because it was really hidden in a bunch of plants and i missed it a few days.
She recovered enough i can finish it.
DSCF5757.JPG
After some pondering over the last week. I am going to go with a new plan. I hate chasing small plants and trying to keep them all coordinated. Its too much like a job and i am going to take it easy on myself. More plant pruning and training for all of my plants and everything is going to veg for no less than 6 weeks and I kind of like 53 days as a number. I will stick to that if I can. It is the magic number of the year.

New Plan. Plant count in the 24 range because that is how I roll. And i think i can keep up with a couple dozen a lot better.

I like harvesting 5 to 8 oz plants the best. i will focus on soup can bud production.

1592737496759.png

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!!

Frenchy Cannoli is the hash master. I found his videos helped me make better hash when i was ready to learn how to do it better. The bucket and ice works great but the washer works a lot easier and the techniques result in more hash and a better quality product :)

Yesterday i made a fat blob of dubstep hash to add to the collection.
Dubstep, Oil slick, Wifi 43, Topanga, purple punch hash are the most recent additions with a real sampling of past hash blobs. I love hash.

Rosin too but rosin...you have to keep working at it...hash you soak it....push a button and run it through bags. So easy. More research is required.

I put 4 wifi X Godbud seeds in a cup to see what happens....all 4 sprouted in 24 hours...pretty good for really fresh seeds. I will grow them out to see what happens (in their own environment, not falling for that again lol).

The dubstep was looking more promising...2 1/2 oz of buds only had 6 seeds in the plant. I pushed it all through the trim bin for kief hash and seed collection because i cant help myself...and what if Godbud X Wifi43 (this will be called VOG...Voice of God but only if it is STRONG !) is the SHIT???? One day it will happen. At least i have 200 attempts :D rofl...seeds man i got some pile of seeds. Accidental chuckery has produced close to 1000 seeds in my hoard...hopefully i will bust out to the other side in a couple more harvest plants :) Until then...more hash production shall continue.

Purple Dream and Eso tent are really lushing out. Super green too and looking promising. They are loving the 10 30 20 feed from Jacks through transition. But the challenge is always bloom. It is rare i have a plant go south until transition is over.
View attachment 62246View attachment 62247

Veg room is filling up and i will move things as required to get to the plan.
View attachment 62245
This plant kind of got forgotton on a flood and drain...i keep looking at it but i am not sure what to do with it. Maybe i will clone it. It is Dubstep OR....Topanga. She is getting a little long in the stalk.

View attachment 62244
Magnum PI...this is the one i forgot to water. I had another plant i killed because it was really hidden in a bunch of plants and i missed it a few days.
She recovered enough i can finish it.
View attachment 62243
After some pondering over the last week. I am going to go with a new plan. I hate chasing small plants and trying to keep them all coordinated. Its too much like a job and i am going to take it easy on myself. More plant pruning and training for all of my plants and everything is going to veg for no less than 6 weeks and I kind of like 53 days as a number. I will stick to that if I can. It is the magic number of the year.

New Plan. Plant count in the 24 range because that is how I roll. And i think i can keep up with a couple dozen a lot better.

I like harvesting 5 to 8 oz plants the best. i will focus on soup can bud production.

View attachment 62251
Great read! Love making hash rosin . One of my favorite things to do w the wife on weekends 😁

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I went today to get some happy frog and fox farms has supply issues. But i think i did ok.

Who knew perlite came in a GIANT perlite. I got it because its giant...and i bet i can clean it. I will use it to aerate soil and coco primarily but i might try a pot in a flood and drain. I bet you could flood it a lot and they would grow fast.

The bag of perlite is cartoonish. 103 quarts = almost 26 gallons lol

20200624_132650.jpg
20200624_132646.jpg
20200624_132639.jpg

I also got some quality square pots that will last. I love those quatro pots. These are 5s and 7s to be used for soil.

I have a purple dream, purple punch and a helloween hash plant in veg...lets see what happens in the morning

I got square ones so i know it soil...just water for a long while. I have organic bloom nutrients, 9 pounds of it (last year sale).

:)

The outdoors showed me i might really like SOIL. I am going to mix 1 bag of each and add about 20% of that chunky perlite.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
How much did you pay for that Bluesky? It’s about $35 a bag here and is what I bought for my first grow.

I’m still using it for my fourth grow, although I don’t think there’s anything food wise left in it. I use my nutes at 100% of bottle recommendations now. This will be the last grow with it then it goes in the planters outside.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Trim Trim Trim......chop chop chop...man the buds are small but im making up for it in volume.

lol

This morning GG4 #2, walter white #2 and another GMO Cake hit the dryer. Trimmed a glue a GMO cake and a walter this morning (2 to go).

I love the room i am getting to clean things...lol like that ever happened. Its like Into the Tall Grass...the shit just keeps filling up the holes and i lost my dog...or a doob or something in there.

No more letting it all hang out for me...this is a non groomed GMO Cake (GG4 in the background looking a lot better).

It cant hold up the puny buds because there are 100 spagetti stalks. No more of this shit is happening in my garden!
DSCF5811.JPG
The glue turned out WAY better.

Garden reboot # 13....in process. Bigger buds are the only buds allowed in the bloom room unless it is something truly exceptional.

:D
DSCF5809.JPG