The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
CHOP...Purple punch, Dubstepx2 and Nigerian Granny are in the dryer. Squelchy is almost ready but can go 1 more week. I have a Dubstep that has to wait for space in the garden.

The Purple Punch and Dubstep packed on a lot of weight in the last 7 days. The stalks fell right over when they were not supported by the other plants. Terp overload on both.

In the tent it had a smell...out of the tent my basement smells like chem grapes and dank. Out of the tent it was powerful.

I shifted the big oil slick and a topanga into the 32 special to finish...wow the room in the bloom room. SHIFT !

Walter white hit bloom, a couple of clones. Time to soak some seeds.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have had a rough couple of days for the gut issues. Today is BRUTAL but i am getting my bake on shortly.

I started the day off with ECSD x SD...A heisen original. Lemony and tasty...to me it tastes remarkably like Malawai X Panama from Ace...the lemon is like that and not like a pie...but very pleasant..no acrid no garage tastes just lemon and a faint incense kind of back note...works good too. It is a very effective smoke and i like it. Heathens Hammer...well that bag is not lasting long Orange and funky and effective.

I decarbbed some ECSD X SD o make edibles and ate 3 1/2 grams of the buds...pulverized on a ninja blender into a smoothie with peanut butter :D

That should be 700 to 900MG of THC. Cant wait for that to start working.

My next reg seed run will be to finish off my Atonic CBD. I have to get some CBD going to help make the edibles work better. I will start here. I might get a clone or 2 from the government store if i can get something in the 10 10 range. But i will run atonic CBD and see if i can get it tested to get one that is where i want it. Most of the labs up here are for businesses. I will find some that do testing for regular people who grow their own. How else would you really know for CBD?

A couple of these will shift to the 32 special to finish the bloom with the fancy lights. Topanga is way at the back. STRETCHY!!
It is the stretching champ in the garden. Oil Slick did not even come close.
View attachment 56413
Wow, your bloom room is full!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I filled 3 volcano bags and got so baked i couldnt get through the 2nd. So once you get that dialed in and use the right filter screens.

I will do 2 bags next time...

Black Lights X Hash Plant...It is a really pleasant stone...and those way too strong gummies are making typing difficult.

Time for a nap. :D I found an under the bed clear tote that was empty...and i cleaned it up. It is now a humdity dome in the 20 x 36 and it almost fills it conpletely :D SCORE

Tomorrow i will put the 4 x 4 tent up in the garage to start plants for outside...like vegtables and 2 gmo cakes that are in my way. I started them too soon but...maybe i will dig out a big hole for 1 and see how big can it get...against the warm bricks of the house. Dorect sunlight from 8am until 6pm. the streetlight well it is what it is.

Too baked to post a pic...a very relaxing sunday.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
i have a vial of pollen driving me nuts....time to spread the seeds.

Wifi43 X Godbud
Dubstep X Godbud
Topanga X Godbud
Oil Slick X Godbud

That just happened. Back in bloom,

The box...how fitting. I am always in search of excellence...many of these strains achieve it.

DSCF5107.JPG
So Squelchy....Oh yeah that bad girl worked out GREAT...The aroma is intensely berry and maybe a bit of skunky shoes but it is really hard to find it with the intense bluebbery/blackberry jam aroma. Soup can cola. Very dense and well formed.

So far accidental chuckery...4 seeds. 1 blew nuts everywhere and 3 were girls. 1 was runty and culled. Purple Welchy Cake was awesome and needed more density.
This one is PERFECT.

I want to try one of the other ones now too :D lol
DSCF5063.JPGDSCF5066.JPG
Nutes are locked and loaded....lets grow some shit.
DSCF5102.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
1 gallon pots are the way to go. For everything. Then i up pot to final from there.

And let them relax and grow...why flower them so fast...whats the rush.

I will continue to run half clones half seeds. Then i can do clones quick to keep my jars full of fresh tasty smoke i love. And to max out my efficiences to see what i can do..but it doesnt have to be the entire garden.

And seeds because there are far too many strains in my hoard that i have not tasted. And I can do a grape run and an orange run and see what i like the best. :D
Orange.
OBSM1 and 3
Orange Jones
Sin City Juice
Big and Tasty
Tropical Dunder
Heathens Hammers

Grapes
Grapes 13
Purple Punch (good luck toppling this one grape strains)
Jelly Pie
All Valley Grape
Dinoberry Bites
Albino boogieman
Purple Betty

Berries so many berries. Skunky, funky, garagy and fruity.

And i forgot the punch crosses. I have to try a few of those.

I am going to have to break the wheel of poor decisions out and figure some stuff out...where did i put the magic 8 ball?

And I foresee some solid lemon runs too.

the odd funky stardawg cross to cleanse the palette.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
1 gallon pots are the way to go. For everything. Then i up pot to final from there.

And let them relax and grow...why flower them so fast...whats the rush.

I will continue to run half clones half seeds. Then i can do clones quick to keep my jars full of fresh tasty smoke i love. And to max out my efficiences to see what i can do..but it doesnt have to be the entire garden.

And seeds because there are far too many strains in my hoard that i have not tasted. And I can do a grape run and an orange run and see what i like the best. :D
Orange.
OBSM1 and 3
Orange Jones
Sin City Juice
Big and Tasty
Tropical Dunder
Heathens Hammers

Grapes
Grapes 13
Purple Punch (good luck toppling this one grape strains)
Jelly Pie
All Valley Grape
Dinoberry Bites
Albino boogieman
Purple Betty

Berries so many berries. Skunky, funky, garagy and fruity.

And i forgot the punch crosses. I have to try a few of those.

I am going to have to break the wheel of poor decisions out and figure some stuff out...where did i put the magic 8 ball?

And I foresee some solid lemon runs too.

the odd funky stardawg cross to cleanse the palette.
Holy moly! That's an insanely badass line up. You'll find some solid grape and orange phenos.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was smoking a doob and thinking about chucking...my stupid light on causing a giant forearm cola Welchie to produce male flowers everywhere....right under my 18 inch fan that blows right over the bloom room.

So what if that were say a bhangi haze....i would have a garden full of shitty weak ass seeds.

But that welchie was SAF...it was HUGE and as far as the gentics go....other than the male flowers it was exemplery. That could have gone a lot worse..

Squelchy is almost done. Just for the sake of science and my curiosity i will pop in a couple of seeds. I culled some weak clones that were just not cutting it. Anything weak gets a week. Then its time to repurpose its shoes. Hit the bricks bitch.

The next accidentaly chuck test will be

Space Gorilla (GG4 x Alien OG) X Welchie (LVTK X Grape Sato)....Simple Simian

This is squelchy...needs more time. Smells like sweet berries and dank. 19 days on 18-6 and then in a flood and drain in a 1 gallon fabric pot. Finished with hand water (flush out salts etc).
DSCF5129.JPG
DSCF5135.JPGDSCF5144.JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I was smoking a doob and thinking about chucking...my stupid light on causing a giant forearm cola Welchie to produce male flowers everywhere....right under my 18 inch fan that blows right over the bloom room.

So what if that were say a bhangi haze....i would have a garden full of shitty weak ass seeds.

But that welchie was SAF...it was HUGE and as far as the gentics go....other than the male flowers it was exemplery. That could have gone a lot worse..

Squelchy is almost done. Just for the sake of science and my curiosity i will pop in a couple of seeds. I culled some weak clones that were just not cutting it. Anything weak gets a week. Then its time to repurpose its shoes. Hit the bricks bitch.

The next accidentaly chuck test will be

Space Gorilla (GG4 x Alien OG) X Welchie (LVTK X Grape Sato)....Simple Simian

This is squelchy...needs more time. Smells like sweet berries and dank. 19 days on 18-6 and then in a flood and drain in a 1 gallon fabric pot. Finished with hand water (flush out salts etc).
View attachment 57022
View attachment 57021View attachment 57020
"Hit the bricks bitch" made me smile!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am running out of projects but....my veg seeds are going to be here this week.

After advice from some great cloners...i have adjusted things and repurposed 2 growboxes to make 1 cloner box.

I found the blue tote that just fits because that cloner leaks.. put in a plastic container which i found in the spare bedroom ! and it fits like a GLOVE with a wick to help with humidity and cut 8 white grape punch clones to see what happens

PH 5.9 Heating pad available if needed
20 watt LED light (16 watts red 4 watts blue)

RH 80% (and this is a miracle).
Temp 68F

Computer fan moving air gently.

I think this is going to work. Its a lot better than what i did before. thanks for the advice BP and H
DSCF5198.JPG
DSCF5197.JPG
I also started using DynaGrow. I will compare it to AN in an upcoming clone run but if it were equal it saves me 30%

The only weird thing...it is the only nute i ever used that put PH down...the good news is i have 1 gallon of PH up. I had a small bottle and the big one in reserve :D
Ready to water until Thursday. Bloom and Veg in various strengths and PHs for stages of growth (35 gallons)
DSCF5196.JPG
And White Fire 43...l had no idea this can hit 30%...regularly. She looks stressed out but its the same as everything else gets.
DSCF5182.JPG
look at the weird leaves
DSCF5181.JPG

Last edited: