The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have come to realize i have put 40 amps in my flower room and i have room for lights....
lol like it was ever a question....but my question is

Hortiblooms I can get for 190 USD each delivered with duty for 240 watts each in 3k or 4k but i need 3k.

What can i make in 2700 that is close to that ? I think I might just get another pair of these and daisy chain them all to a timer.

I can not build it for less. They fill gaps and i have about 4 more strains i gots to try in the perpetual...

Help me make a choice :D Where is the poll button !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Timber sells the 4 Vero kits now for 429.00. They have 1750K available and that would be pretty nice in the flower room. I can make 2 fixtures of 2 cobs each and put them in between the 3k cobs...I will think about it.

The price is within a few bucks of China and I cant find 2700 let alone 1750 over there other than the stupid expensive shipping places.

Its looking like Timber will fill it out...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok the seed hoard is complete regardless of what Heisen releases...maybe.
In the hoard
Heisenbeans
Walter White
GG4
Purple punch
Dubstep
On deck
Purple Cake
Alien OG X gg4
Canuck
White Rhino
Blueberry
Critical Mass
Cheese
sour kush
northern lights
GG4 (not the same)
train wreck
jack herer
coco melon
king tut
afghani
and 3 or 4 others that are land race sativas.
Kwazulu
Malawi X panama
Banghi Haze

No more seed buying even if it is purple punch wedding cake crossed with durban...Because i might have to buy something like that ..

Glad to be here for the journey. I will post my success and failures and what was done to make it work better. We can grow together. It is how the herb was meant to be.

Bob was right. My uncle and Marley.

Last edited:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
This morning i put the white widow in a 3 gallon pot with 1 inch of growstones on the bottom and coco.

I topped up the rez for the rest with megacrop and this time i weighted it out. The rez is at 13 gallons now so it can go about 2 weeks without dicking around. 19 litres required 22grams of MC. IT is still so ridiculous.
1000 X that is the bag. 5000 gallons of water worth.

I will top up the UC roots descaler with 1ml per gallon (5 to 10ml per week). It will help keep the rez nice and clean and descale buildup in the autopots.

PH 6.1 TDS soon as i find my pen...

I put 3 heisenbeans in media All 3 had tap roots.
1 dubstep I put this in a peat sack. It is going in the waterfarm if it all works out
1 GG4 coco in a solo cup
1 Walter White. coco in a solo cup.
These two are going in the airdomed autopots.

1 dubstep and 1pp are sleeping in their paper towel blankets 1 more day.
What is a autopot? I never heard of them?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Modifications are now complete. Both tents are hooked up with duct tubes to a T that feeds into the flower room. There is just enough pressure to make the tent flutter inward when i shut the door.

The hole is offset by a couple of feet so there will be no light leaks. The wall is two sheets of drywall inbetween a 2 x 2 frame so it worked out as a giant duct pipe :D.

Flower room is now running the 315(4200) and the Timber 2VL (3500). I will let them take up more space but the flower room will shift in a couple of weeks and i will veg in the tents.

The plants currently in the room would be flipped in my 4 x 4 now. They are taking up about 3 x 3 of space. It looks so puny now lol.

I will end up getting a 32 x 32 x 62 inch tent to veg in and use the small tent as a dryer probably set up in the flower room where i have space. I have 12 weeks to figure that out.

HB GG4 is trucking along.
HB Walter White needed some delicate seed husk removal. Somehow i did it without squeezing it to death and i think walter is along for the ride too.
HB Purple punch....one had a tail and the other is cracked and should be GtG in the morning
Ace MxP had a tail yesterday and went in the cup.

These are going in the tent so i can watch them better. If they get big enough before i flip they go to flower otherwise they live in veg a while.

When i do get the HB to flip to flower i think i will take a couple of cuttings and see if i can figure out how to clone. It will buy me time to offset my seedicde tendencies..

The last pic is the bathroom sink i want to replace with a laundry tub that can hold a 5 gallon water bottle. Then I will get a good chloramine/chlorine removing RO machine and I can put the bottle in the sink to fill it. Worked out great at the last place but this time it is on the same level (next room over).

20190512_084529.jpg20190512_084222.jpg20190512_081441.jpg

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Autopots are a system that uses gravity feed from a res through 1/4 tubing to either a 15 or 25 litre pots. They have float valves like a toilet so they can not overfill.

Res is 14 gallons so you fill it about once a week with 4 plants.

They have an airdome you can add to it and it adds air to the root zone while growing. As soon as my heisenbeans get big enough they are going to check it out.

Attachments

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Autopots are a system that uses gravity feed from a res through 1/4 tubing to either a 15 or 25 litre pots. They have float valves like a toilet so they can not overfill.

Res is 14 gallons so you fill it about once a week with 4 plants.

They have an airdome you can add to it and it adds air to the root zone while growing. As soon as my heisenbeans get big enough they are going to check it out.
Thats pretty cool. Im going to look them up now. Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what the blue thing inside that tray was, lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The floor of my basement is cold...I believe i have found my germ problem. I will put them on a heat mat or lizard mat if i can find it and i bet things are about to improve...I am running out of spots anyway.

:D

I have 2 pp and 2 dubstep in cups now on my pc (74 degree spot). I think its about to get crazy.

Colder roots are probably stunting the growth too. I might have to get a sheet of fancy Styrofoam insulation and cut squares to put the pots on. I will see what I have :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I found my point and shoot temp gun

Floor tiles are at 62 degrees. With a yoga mat mat 67 degrees. The sheet of insulation trays will fix it. The rest of the basement is 65 you have to go in the grow room to warm up.

Water in res is at 68 degrees.

But it is still unusually cold outside here. It will turn around and warm up soon and i think it will sort out.

I had to check out the HB GG4 and it needed some love so its in the waterfarm chugging along now with Megacrop at 600PPM PH 6.4.

I had two clogged autopot lines...now i know why they were stunted...everything is back to aces.

I will maintain stoner vigilance on this !!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sales....geeze

I got one more XL autopot with a reservoir in a deal i cant pass up. And 150 litres of coco/perlite mix so i can fill everything 1 more time. I had to hit that free shipping...if they had citi parts you know i would have em on the way...

With the autopots i will now veg them in the autopots and move them around to the flower room but keep the tray in the veg rooms..it will be awesome.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
MXP came to the party...

I am hoping that one of the others i have will sprout but i have 8 alive and well so that will be enough until i get a handle on things and find my lizard aka seedling heat mat.

I cleaned up the extraction hose and cut it to fit right. Now its working perfectly. 72F all the time at 36volts of 120. (1/4 power).

Jack Herer all mutated and to the left, train wreck to the right, white widow in the pot and HB GG4 in the waterfarm....
Just need to grow faster! I have 3 more pots to use.

Currently powered by a 4k samsung strip board and 315 CMH in 4200 for a total of 550 watts of veg lights.

I will move the board in the tent when i start vegging there. For now this room needs to fill up before i flip.
20190514_062252.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The floor of my basement is cold...I believe i have found my germ problem. I will put them on a heat mat or lizard mat if i can find it and i bet things are about to improve...I am running out of spots anyway.

:D

I have 2 pp and 2 dubstep in cups now on my pc (74 degree spot). I think its about to get crazy.

Colder roots are probably stunting the growth too. I might have to get a sheet of fancy Styrofoam insulation and cut squares to put the pots on. I will see what I have :D
I’m in a basement too and I use these pot elevators. Got ‘em from Amazon.

Gro Pro 725675 NX Level Pot Elevator, 13" https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01J37FHF8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dAQ2Cb6J5BJ8G

Streetpro09

Tester
MXP came to the party...

I am hoping that one of the others i have will sprout but i have 8 alive and well so that will be enough until i get a handle on things and find my lizard aka seedling heat mat.

I cleaned up the extraction hose and cut it to fit right. Now its working perfectly. 72F all the time at 36volts of 120. (1/4 power).

Jack Herer all mutated and to the left, train wreck to the right, white widow in the pot and HB GG4 in the waterfarm....

Currently powered by a 4k samsung strip board and 315 CMH in 4200 for a total of 550 watts of veg lights.

I will move the board in the tent when i start vegging there. For now this room needs to fill up before i flip.
View attachment 6418
I'd say your concrete floor would be good for hydro. 68 is a great rez temp for that. Lol

Mind if I ask where your white widow is from? I'm currently flowering that strain from Nirvana.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
MXP came to the party...

View attachment 6418
I might have a extra heat mat you can have. Ill check this weekend when i go to my storage unit.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I'd say your concrete floor would be good for hydro. 68 is a great rez temp for that. Lol

Mind if I ask where your white widow is from? I'm currently flowering that strain from Nirvana.
Canuck seeds freebie white widow fem.
I have a heat mat that was for a gecko cage. it will work for seedlings i just have to get to that tote in the garage. Down to a few from many. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Friday pic the large autopots are the best. Bubble bucket with purple punch started this morning. I think a couple more will come to the party I have enough to fill it .

The train wreck is a beauty shape I supercropped and beat up the stems1558084698450131654084.jpg15580847866812036573010.jpg. Now you couldn't squeeze the stem with fingers it is a tree branch now.

I might flip in a week

Attachments