The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I got a chuckle out of the daylight savings time shit. I have my cmh and cobs and the mover all on timers. It's easier to adjust to the difference than get in there and reset the timers. I wish they would leave the damn clocks alone.LOL
Lol I’m doing the same thing right now too. I’ll change it after I chop and clean house but it’s too hard to get to right now lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That is 12.8 grams just under a half....it always keeps 10 to 14 grams....i smoke it as fast as i can and production is keeping up.....full steam ahead
I will stick to the hash monsters.....the cakes and the welchie are the real kief fillers so far

but i am running them just to make hash. Maybe just 1 flood and drain the hash maker. I have to give a number when i think about it...hashmaster 1000 probably.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Bloomin
Bloomin.JPG
The bubble bucket skunky VA are on day 32 and super healthy. I really had a rough time with the one at the back. She is in the hydrofarm and out of the flood and drain so i could get it under the 3k with 660reds. It is the highest clearance area.
In the foreground the bubble bucket in the back ground the light green buds to the left are in the waterfarm.

Wow does it smell good. Not what i was expecting at all but give it 4 weeks. :D right now its kind of fruity skunky floral and stacking long buds.

skunky va double bubble.JPG
Skunky VA day 32.JPG
Purple Primate (I think)...I can not get an identifiable smell yet. Once those terps start i will know for sure but i am almost sure its purple primate :D
DSCF3563.JPGDSCF3564.JPG
This one IS purple primate (wow is it lemony)
DSCF3565.JPG
DSCF3566.JPG
Not much watering to do today. Things are moving along good.

I was just thinking....wouldnt it be funny if the far red effect is 20% more solar leaves !

A trimming nightmare. LOL.....the shit we do for ScIeNcE!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dynoberry Bites (6.5G square) , C99 (1.4G) and Black Grape Dum Dum (7 gallon felt). I might up pot the C99. The rest have to flood and drain im out of room for big pots...maybe. :) and i can make em fit...i have a mechanics drawer of hammers!
DSCF3594.JPG
OBSM...it is excuding terp sap. It sparkled like diamonds in places and it is liquid oozing. :D

I put a playing card against the buds. We all have those :unsure: and the size is standard. 7 NT FTW! What it shows me is they love nice big shoes :geek:(y)
DSCF3588.JPG
DSCF3587.JPG
DSCF3582.JPG
HB Stardawg Corey Haim Cut. It really started stacking buds. I am not being gentle I am using that AN at 1100 TDS. Lets see what happens ! So far POW fat buds stacking at week 6. When AN is gone its MC forever and i will learn to live with it !

DSCF3593.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Dynoberry Bites (6.5G square) , C99 (1.4G) and Black Grape Dum Dum (7 gallon felt). I might up pot the C99. The rest have to flood and drain im out of room for big pots...maybe. :) and i can make em fit...i have a mechanics drawer of hammers!
View attachment 29331
OBSM...it is excuding terp sap. It sparkled like diamonds in places and it is liquid oozing. :D

I put a playing card against the buds. We all have those :unsure: and the size is standard. 7 NT FTW! What it shows me is they love nice big shoes :geek:(y)
View attachment 29333
View attachment 29334
View attachment 29335
HB Stardawg Corey Haim Cut. It really started stacking buds. I am not being gentle I am using that AN at 1100 TDS. Lets see what happens ! So far POW fat buds stacking at week 6. When AN is gone its MC forever and i will learn to live with it !

View attachment 29336
Those obsm buds are the best kind of buds. Big chunky bud segments. Make manicuring buds a snap and helps prevent buds rot possibilities. The terps and resin are great too!

That black grape dumdum might stay squat as hell on you. The one I got stretched maybe 4-6" totally and looks to be done stretching, lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i put in my notice...I am offically retired on Jan 30 2020.

So lets grow...lets ReAllY GROW!!!!

In the last 3 months i have been fighting IBS and diveritulitis...and I talked to my wife....and family and I put in 35 years.....and that means retirement.

So the list of shit you had for me to do...FUCK THAT LIST...

The hound lost her teeth and i own the trump card...It was my only trump to be played right now....when i realiized that money i socked away was for me and not my kids....

So happy fucking day...my stress is gone very soon. And now i can manicure my garden properly...win win i say.

35 years was a long time in the steel business. And steel is cleaner than it has ever been. Every fucker that wants to rant about dirty can start someplace else.

I started lifting boxes as a high school drop out 35 years ago...i got my GED...I read every fucking thing that mattered and i became the expert at all things warehousing and inventory control. And damnit i am good at it. I can analyze information so much faster than other people they get nauseated watching me pick netflix.

But my body started rebelling because i am over 50...it says no to travel....and i felt guilt a while and i drove for 10 hours to avoid a flight and when i got there....i looked at my account........and

I said FUCK YOU I RETIRE... End of January i am out of here get someone fast because i have to shove a lot of shit in their head....

I love everything about cannabis.Growing it vegging it sprouting it flowrering it smoke it. And I am learning I love more about it than i knew..Like everything.

I am a weird kind of dude that will become a doctrate of say steel....as a high school drop out.

So I choose cannabis.

And i had a meeting scheduled Monday at 8 30...I sent a global email and said G will never travel for the company again....He has other endeavors to pursue.

I feel liberated....and retired.

Once i remembered that is my fucking money....my kids can make their own way

Well I am a happy MOFO !!!!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

In the last 3 months i have been fighting IBS and diveritulitis...and I talked to my wife....and family and I put in 35 years.....and that means retirement.

The hound lost her teeth and i own the trump card...It was my only trump to be played right now....when i realiized that money i socked away was for me and not my kids....

So happy fucking day...my stress is gone very soon. And now i can manicure my garden properly...win win i say.

35 years was a long time in the steel business. And steel is cleaner than it has ever been. Every fucker that wants to rant about dirty can start someplace else.

I started lifting boxes as a high school drop out 35 years ago...i got my GED...I read every fucking thing that mattered and i became the expert at all things warehousing and inventory control. And damnit i am good at it. I can analyze information so much faster than other people they get nauseated watching me pick netflix.

But my body started rebelling because i am over 50...it says no to travel....and i felt guilt a while and i drove for 10 hours to avoid a flight and when i got there....i looked at my account........and

I said FUCK YOU I RETIRE... End of January i am out of here get someone fast because i have to shove a lot of shit in their head....

I love everything about cannabis.Growing it vegging it sprouting it flowrering it smoke it. And I am learning I love more about it than i knew..Like everything.

I am a weird kind of dude that will become a doctrate of say steel....as a high school drop out.

So I choose cannabis.

And i had a meeting scheduled Monday at 8 30...I sent a global email and said G will never travel for the company again....He has other endeavors to pursue.

I thought you were already retired. LOL.

Congrats!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I just always worked weird hours...37.5 a week but i was on from 5 to 5 every day. What can you do at 1:30 after the garden is tended...work..

My work is analyzing information....It is why i feel people can be stupid about things because let say to win a slot machine and have an 97% chance would require 286000 pulls of the wheel...So why the fuck do you do that. I dropped out of school but had i stayed in school and had a decent guidance counselor i believe i would have become an actuary.

One of the most recent things i did was analyze 13000 items for sales potential...so carpal tunnel...shut it bitch...push through that shit.

Math is the universal truth...to defy it is stupidity...now random chance well balls to the wall that shit

Green Bay +10 for 12000 alex

And i live to test shit...like work for example right now they dont know what the fuck to do...but i said i will retire...when...any fucking minute..

So it is within the parameters...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

So I choose cannabis.

Congrats G! You put in the work now enjoy the rewards brother!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
When my wife died after the grief and shit some things dwelled on me hard...and life is fleeting is the biggest one..when is my number up...54...60...

I want to go not broke but to say i lived 10 years without the man pulling the strings...

I have screamed this out going to work every fucking time i had to drive...now...well it is a glorious anthem...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have limited access to my room this week. But i can still get in to water. Glad i did the up pots on the weekend. The veg plants are vegging. Skeleton Cookies came back X 3.
Esos dinoberry bites hit the bottom of the pot and shot up 3 inches in one day. So i abused her...That stem is going to beef up now.
The black grape dumdum is doing pretty well. I will keep topping it until i get to 1 dozen or so. It is a 7 gallon and it will support the weight. Now that i know it will stretch very little I can really let it veg up.

OBSM is now water and final finish. Day 63 of 12 12
20191114_053920 - Copy.jpg
20191114_053740.jpg20191114_053745.jpg
A-dub is also on the flush at day 66
20191114_053823.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Retirement is a good gig. Ours came a bit earlier than we'd planned with the death of the oldest son. Took 4 years to unwind the life we had and get free of the jobs/real estate/etc.... 4 very long years.

5 years in.....and we hear that the wife's old workplace is having lots of problems finding folks who want to work....and who can afford to live in SkiTown USA. 5 of 10 manager positions open....and lots of lowly positions open. In short...they ask her if she'd consider working remotely and helping them out. Cha-ching. Now there's (good!) money comin IN rather than going OUT for a change.....LOL. Now that's different...LOL.

Good on ya though. There comes a time when it makes no sense and you have enough $$$.....that is..if you were smart along the way. The folks who bought the new trucks and the new houses and stayed just ahead of their weekly payouts are the ones who are gonna be working forever. Gotta SAVE and INVEST or they will have ya by the short and curlies for fuckin ever.

LOL though.....yer retiring to go into cannabis....I retired and got out of all of it. Made far more doin that than I ever did working my ass off.... 25 years of perpetual..... ah...but I digress. Was fun while it lasted....big, profitable fun.

Now that hard part will be keeping ANY interest in work....LOL.... Nov 20 you say? LOFL.....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Great Lakes Genetics pics today.
For the record...When you hit your head on a timber light you get a bigger bump and cut. I need to get a cheese head hat and wear it in the garden!

I had to get right to the back this morning...Everything is watered. Some harvests start next week and then its going to be a steady pace for 2 to 3 weeks. This was the first round of me going nuts with seeds and things went in bloom FAST!
Schwaggy Skunky VA bounced back in the hydrofarm. Day 48
DSCF3615.JPGDSCF3614.JPG
The bubble bucket is doing FANTASTIC... It is stacking foot long colas and smelling wonderful.
day 39
AN PH perfect....all i do is top it up with fresh nutes and add about 2 cups of 3% peroxide every 3 days. I dont measure the PH or TDS in the res.
Currently using 55ml of A and B per 5 gallons (it was 1150 TDS to start at PH 5.5).
I am due for a res change though and will do 1 more and finish it!
DSCF3616.JPG
Purple Primate day 40 (week 6 is done on Sunday) She is growing perfectly. 1 gallon of AN sensi perfect coco at 1150 TDS every day.
DSCF3623.JPGDSCF3621 - Copy.JPGDSCF3617.JPG
DSCF3619.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Some things i forgot..
Food grade peroxide by the gallon....now thats the way to go. I bought 2 gallons on the last sale for about 75 bucks. It will make 20 gallons of 3% H2o2.
They gave me this awesome measuring thing for this gut shit i had to drink. I kept it so i can measure out 120ml of peroxide and get to the litre with RO water.
This has been the single greatest thing i have done to my garden. PERIOD. Pythium and who knows what organisms are all fucked now!
And the plants like it. I never stress about giving them more than a cup. Sometimes i make 4 litres and give them all a whack of it.
:D

I might night be able to find a male......StOnErS GamBit is in play again....a plant may be 50 50 female to male but when G is looking for a male the odds are vastly different.

3 pig whistles and 4 skunky va left and if none of those are boys....wow that will be a harvest.

Bhangi Haze are both girls....in flower and doing very well. I am really looking foward to tasting this sativa leaning ace seed that was a FREEBIE!....i love freebies because it was never what i was expecting. IT usually came without my choosing!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That is already taken...grape ape is out there. Lots of grapes. I love it !
I cant pop any more beans because i am full but i still have grapes 13 and man i want to run that too.
Purple Punch was and is delicious...that last oz i cracked open two days ago and it is really good.
So grapes 13 might have to take a back seat...i have 10 of those seeds from the origial big packs !

But grapes 13....so yeah grapes and oranges are going for a long time in the garden.

Grape Ape, propagated by Apothecary Genetics and Barney’s Farm, is a mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani

And for the record i will never grow another barneys farm seed. When an auto hermies outside...well there are better breeders!