The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I used pure RO water and high quality but seedy Space Gorilla bud and made hash. I read bubble hash is the least strength of the concentrates.
I say bullshit on that one.
A tiny ball of it burns for a long time and tastes FANTASTIC and its been a solid creeper for 20 minutes and still coming on hard. And I didnt eat it I smoked it.
This is revolutionary for me.
The flavor too. Rosin is great and this hash is 1 notch past that in flavor. More research is required.

I also understand how someone could have smoked some really good hash and said they would never smoke it again. I love a good rip and something el devastor. But this would be crippling to many.

It is PERFECT !!!

I have put 4 blackout curtains stacked on top of each other (2 on either side of the door) to the bloom room. Light leaks are now 100% not possible. That was very likely my hermy problem with strains that will pop a nut at any light leak. So its under control.

And seedy weed is no longer anything to even worry about. Because seedy weed is going always become bubble hash. You cant beat the cost either. For less than 100 CDN you are making bubble in 5 gallon bubbledude bags. The washing machine comes later.
Those bags are a great tool to have in the arsenal. I'm out of hash currently. That will change! lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I actually found my 1 gallon bubble bag from the dude. Now i can make small batches too. They are not as awesome as the full mesh bags but...That OBSM is going to be hash tomorrow. :D
Now if only i could find my kief presses.
I was waxing nostalgic thinking about that Malawi X Panama. Next Ace sale im grabbing more.
But i had a pair of Banghi Haze regs. If one turns into a boy i am going to figure out how to get the pollen.
They are soaking in paper towel now
Bhangi Haze
GENETICS: Congo x Nepalese. Stabilized hybrid.

Bangi Haze is one the fastest sativa hybrid from our collection. Its name comes from the Nepalese incense aroma that will seduce you immediately and its energetic high from the Congolese sativa. It is a compact sativa that produces dense flowers full of generous trichomes. Bangi Haze was bred and improved for indoor growing. Good adaptation to outdoor cold climates.
Grows columar flowers in 10 weeks. If i get girls i will do a tray of clones to flood and drain it :D Lets give it a go with some goofy sativas.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I wonder if i should freeze it. 1 gram will last me a couple days. and then i will have a different hash to try.
Space Gorilla Hash... Delicious. Strong.
I am making OBSM hash tomorrow everything is in the freezer and i have 1 gallon bags ready to go for a smaller batch :D I
I might get 4 to 6 grams out of it... I will give it a go. A quarter of fine hash lasts a lot longer than i thought it does.
the flecks are kief fingers G squeezing stuff. At least there isnt rosin all stuck to it and dog hairs!
DSCF3027.JPG

I wonder if i should freeze it. 1 gram will last me a couple days. and then i will have a different hash to try.
I am making OBSM hash tomorrow everything is in the freezer and i have 1 gallon bags ready to go for a smaller batch :D I
I might get 4 to 6 grams out of it... I will give it a go. A quarter of fine hash lasts a lot longer than i thought it does.
the flecks are kief fingers G squeezing stuff. At least there isnt rosin all stuck to it and dog hairs!
View attachment 25371
Make sure that it dries properly. It can go bad on you if there’s too much moisture locked in.

Looks tasty, I love hash.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow did I sleep good. I made new coconut oil out of what was left from the hash making. It tastes a little strange (water soaked buds) but I mixed it with the last batch of cap oil. I tapped out after hour 5 and woke up this morning. And at hour 5 it was not letting up...
Best sleep in a long time and I feel great for the first time in a month.
Dehuey is now in the bloom room. I want hash so lets frost them up even more!
Mostly GMO cake with an intruding Welchie cola. It definately has a funk about it. Roadkill garlic skunks or something like that. Nasty.
DSCF3042.JPG
Purple Primate was moved to the bloom room. I made everything fit better. The other one is in the tent. It is the least stretchy of the pair and its going to fill that space pretty good by itself.
DSCF3040.JPG
Back to about 35 feet of flowering. Skunky VA is stretching! That is the tall plant to the far left. I think she is really enjoying having the tote to herself! Like a Queen of Skunk. The one to the right of that is the double bubble with a pair of her sisters. I think in about a week they will shoot up just as far as the tote.
DSCF3039.JPG
I havent decided what to do with the citrus milf so she keeps vegging. I will cut the new stuff into clones after i get some plugs. Sale is Oct 17 so I will get the list of what i need then and save 10%.
Now its usually just coco and hydroton. I think maybe some Chikamasa Bonsai pruners with the big loop and the left side offset. Those are beauty for really fine trimming that photo bud and clearing up fan stems and shit in the cola.. I will also check to see if they have any Ace Sativa Seeds or Mephisto autos in stock. I would grab a pack of either. I am loaded for seeds but always thinking of next year.
4 outdoor monsters with the 25 gallon pots i didnt know what to do with. All organics and all converted to hash. :D Crazy eh you can grow your 25 on the script AND your 4 outside. I read as a I read em.
Esos Dynoberry Bites are now both in bubble buckets. They have long enough roots to live and this time the buckets are 100% GH trio start to finish using the lighter feed guide on grow weed easy.
DSCF3031.JPG
Welchie with the camera lense cleaned off!
DSCF3041.JPG

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
View attachment 25371
Hey G,

What are the mesh sizes on your bags? Are you combining all of it into one pile?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have 2 sets (1 and 5 gallon ) and they have 25 72 120 180 220
I combined it all anyway when i made it and my 1 gallon i have 25 72 120 220. so it will be mostly 2 piles the great and the really great :D
Just a suggestion, but you might want to keep them separated and sample them individually first before you decide to combine them.

With my weed (island sweet skunk x sour diesel). The 25 was the best, 73 second and the 120 pales in comparison to the 25 & 73. You might wanna consider using the lower grade stuff in your edibles or you could even squeeze it for some hash rosin.

As I mentioned before, I washed the product three times and combined only the same screening sizes. If I don’t wanna get too baked, I’ll go to the 120.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The final outdoor plant. I think i will trim it up after i chill a bit. Lemon Potion Barneys Farm 15CBD7THC %
It has to be seedy it was right beside that tangerine seed dream.

It really smells lemon. Like the peel. I will give it a burn to see how it smokes. I would make hash out of it but there aint much there but a bunch of hemp leaves.
DSCF3043.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a citrus milf in veg that was getting too tall. Citrus Milf is now in 12/12 in an autopot 4G with a air dome. I cut 4 clones and we will see.

New Veg room from top left clockwise GMO cake clone (revegging) waterfarm with Wedding Dub, Flood and drain with a Wedding Dub (smaller one) and a OBSM clone. The clone was in the purple cup shown.. 4 cuts of citrus milf dipped in clonex and put in coco cups. I will flood and drain them if they work out.
And 2 Eso Dinoberry Bites in bubble buckets
The last pick are the 4 cuts of citrus milf that was in veg. I bet it turns around a lot faster than a flower gone to reveg. I dome the cups with purple or green lids which makes the light less intense. I think its why they root well in there. It is a humidity dome/light diffuser.

DSCF3055.JPGDSCF3054.JPGDSCF3053.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will do that next time. For the Eso OBSM i had 2 grades and kept them separate. The finer stuff is definately tastier and stronger. More research is required
These 3 are coming up for harvest very soon. I will have to check it out.
STRAINBREEDERMEDIA12-12 dateTODAYflower days
60​
70​
Space GorillaHB3 G COCO
19-Aug​
14-Oct​
56​
18-Oct​
28-Oct​
ESO WELCHIEESO3 gallon coco
21-Aug​
14-Oct​
54​
19-Oct​
29-Oct​
Purple cakeHB6.5 G AUTOPOT
26-Aug​
14-Oct​
49​
24-Oct​
31-Oct​
Purple Cake is looking pretty good. This one is healthy ! Day 49 so about 2 weeks to go
DSCF3077.JPG
Space Gorilla is looking pretty good too. Week 8 today. In 1 week i will start the flush (feed water for the final days).
DSCF3065.JPG
Mount Welchie. This is just the top. It wont all fit (thats what she said). Day 42. 6 weeks down 2 to 4 to go.
This was flowered with a 240 watt 3k folux board with 660nm far reds (meiju direct from China). It was 275CDN to my door all in. Works like a champ apparantly.
DSCF3066.JPG
DSCF3061.JPG
A pair of Milfs....of the citrus variety. I cut clones of this because I think I will love it.
DSCF3059.JPG
The double bubble. I topped it up today and added peroxide to everything. Keeping it sterile (and shit IS healthier because of it). Now I am not afraid of that flood and drain. All but 2 water systems are again operational! Full steam ahead. The double bubble is a full 6 square feet of skunky VA and I had to crop the one plant in the flood and drain. Really beef stalks that had to really be squished around to bend. I think its to hold some fat buds!
I realized why they are so fat and healthy. I vegged them quite a while to see if they would show sex. So I will veg all seed grown plants 2 to 4 weeks and then put them in 12 12. I will just stick to 1 strain per flood and drain. I have various pot sizes to get the perfect fit.
DSCF3083.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Time to eat a whole brownie for breakfast. Will it last longer than 6 hours...I will find out.
And the OBSM hash....what i find the most amazing is the flavor of hash can be so different. It does not have the loud orange the buds do but it does have a wonderful floral orange smell like when oranges are growing.
Orange blossoms and honey is the closest thing i can think of. Works GREAT too.
Ok now on to around the house shit. The list is long and gardening is not on it !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Arriving today...my new baby tent. 2 x 2 x 4 feet 600D mylar. I am keeping a male. If I do not get one with the Bhangi Haze then I am going to drop some dynamine diesel into water (greenpoint) Or Sin city Juice.

The Skunky VA male was really pretty. It is why i bought the tent.

And i got a 4 inch filter to go with my fan. I will put my spare 6 inch fan as the intake into bloom. It will work better anyway i need more air in that room.

I thought cloning was a dumb idea....for me. But i think seeds in the flood and drain are not cooperative. There is way too much variance. But a set of 8 clones. Variance is minimized and i will train them to each have 2 colas only and when they are working right into the bloom room.

I am buying something i wanted to build but i wanted this to not be ghetto. I will sort out what goes where. The final pieces of the puzzle are coming this week. It is small and holds 9 cuts. It will fill my F & Ds perfect with 6 to 8 so this is exactly right.

EZ clone classic 9
s-l640.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They must have run out of the small tents. They sent me a bigger one but it fits pretty much everywhere i would put it
Instead of 2 x 2 x 4 its 31.5 x 31.5 x 62 inches (2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 feet). I think i will move my veg tent out this one is better :D Its moving from 5 to 7 square feet :D
tomorrow morning i sort it all out. But now im ready for clones, males, everything!!!

I also just measured up the stupid 20 watt quasar light grow box i bought....the cloner fits in the box.
20 watts is probably perfect for clones. Now its not stupid its my cloner box. It took years but it finally has a use.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I will do that next time. For the Eso OBSM i had 2 grades and kept them separate. The finer stuff is definately tastier and stronger. More research is required
These 3 are coming up for harvest very soon. I will have to check it out.
STRAINBREEDERMEDIA12-12 dateTODAYflower days
60​
70​
Space GorillaHB3 G COCO
19-Aug​
14-Oct​
56​
18-Oct​
28-Oct​
ESO WELCHIEESO3 gallon coco
21-Aug​
14-Oct​
54​
19-Oct​
29-Oct​
Purple cakeHB6.5 G AUTOPOT
26-Aug​
14-Oct​
49​
24-Oct​
31-Oct​
Purple Cake is looking pretty good. This one is healthy ! Day 49 so about 2 weeks to go

View attachment 25678
Space Gorilla is looking pretty good too. Week 8 today. In 1 week i will start the flush (feed water for the final days).
View attachment 25681
Mount Welchie. This is just the top. It wont all fit (thats what she said). Day 42. 6 weeks down 2 to 4 to go.
This was flowered with a 240 watt 3k folux board with 660nm far reds (meiju direct from China). It was 275CDN to my door all in. Works like a champ apparantly.
View attachment 25679
View attachment 25682
A pair of Milfs....of the citrus variety. I cut clones of this because I think I will love it.
View attachment 25680
The double bubble. I topped it up today and added peroxide to everything. Keeping it sterile (and shit IS healthier because of it). Now I am not afraid of that flood and drain. All but 2 water systems are again operational! Full steam ahead. The double bubble is a full 6 square feet of skunky VA and I had to crop the one plant in the flood and drain. Really beef stalks that had to really be squished around to bend. I think its to hold some fat buds!
I realized why they are so fat and healthy. I vegged them quite a while to see if they would show sex. So I will veg all seed grown plants 2 to 4 weeks and then put them in 12 12. I will just stick to 1 strain per flood and drain. I have various pot sizes to get the perfect fit.
View attachment 25683
Oh yeah man, that welchie is looking good man! Big old log of resinous buds, I love it. I'm gonna screen shot that one buddy! Killing it as always Gwheels!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh I got a care package comin ur way in AM , I appreciate u sending even if u fucked up some digits, We got this👍🏻
There are 6 seeds in that pack!. I will get it out today. This time it will work and its good the false start did not have some fire seeds.

Today i set up the tent. I took all my stuff i was storing in the grow room and got it out of there. The room is for growing. I jammed it all in my room
2 tents 20 x 36 x 53 inches (1 is the dryer)
1 tent 31.5 x 31.5 x 53 inches (the new one)
1 veg room 3 1/2 x 5
and the bloom room. I will use tents to bloom plants as needed or to run regs to see which are male. I think it is perfect now.
The temp is fixing itself. The 315 can veg until summer next year.

That is 1 purple primate in 5 gallons of coco on 12-12 (4k). The new fusion hut tents are very shiny inside. They have improved the mylar so i think it looks better ! woo hoo.
A great deal for a cheap price. I use growlights.ca for tents filters and fans they are hard to beat. Free shipping after 99
DSCF3127.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: