The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

D

Deleted member 60

I don't weigh my bags......but a really full one holds 10 g's. I'm probably more in the 7 g range. Too fat and you'll pop the bag and end up pickin pot out of the ros....

Gettin much smell off that Purple Cake? Looks a lot like my PP S-1. We'll see how they squish, huh? That right there tells the tale....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Not much smell on the purple cake yet. I think it will start building aroma in the next 2 weeks.
I know they will squeeze a good bit of rosin. :)
and i am not weighing anything from now on. I just wanted to see how much that little puck weighed. Now I am just squeezing my containers full so i can make killer gummies and edibles. My favorite of all cannabis things. I wish it worked as well for everyone (It doesnt freak me out or give me a bad experience).

I ran out of jars so its time to shrink some into rosin containers!

GLG seed order inbound...:)
Vaporizer store parts inbound (new coil for my kandypen and new whip for my da buddha...i really need to lay off the doobs).
Hydro store had free delivery...here comes the coco bricks, scope and some assorted doo dads.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got a new flood and drain kit and a pump (25.00) from the hydrostore delivered. I then converted a couple of totes i had to a vegging flood and drain. When they are stable they can go in the bloom room.

This 10 gallon tote is a little too big for my grow box so i will find a better sized one and make a smaller cloner. The system will hold 5 to 8 gallons and if i have issues with the opague thing i will nest it in another one of these totes. I have 3 or 4 of them.

If I get caught up it can go in the bloom room with 1 plant in it that has vegged a while :D LOL. I want to see that.

But it worked aces with this other tote i had. I will try it out when those seeds finish popping. So far 2 a dubs and a stardawg popped out of the plug.

DSCF2270.JPG

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I saw on RIU u started a thread about advanced nutes.
Are they really ph perfect?
I'm having one hell of a time with my ph right now. Its probably from thw clay residue yet. But Damn im using alot of ph down. Like A LOT!!
It goes up a few points atleast. Everyday then i add more. Every day. Wtf. Maybe waiting to put thw h2o2 in an extra day hurt it. Oh well. They are loving it whatever I'm doing.
And no silica next time. Cal mag?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think they just mean you dont have to adjust or check the ph when you mix them as they say. I use 1ml per litre in veg (will have to bump it to 2). It is pretty damned expesive at 4ml per litre...20 lires per 5 gallon bottle...so at full strength the 1 litre bottles are good to fill 12 5 gallon bottles. 2 bottles for grow and bloom and that is pricy.
So I will take a hard pass. When its gone its gone i would rather use MC or GH because it is a lot cheaper.

The plants do really love it...in veg...but they love anything in veg really.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is a weird one. Purple Cake. It looks great in the room but i cant get it to take a good picture. It was a photo of the month imposter.

Still going to be some crazy good smoke but...I had high hopes...:unsure:
DSCF2273.JPG
Maybe it will frost up like a mofo in the last couple of weeks. September POTM here I come!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is funny. I cant drop any of these seeds because for some reason i filled out both veg spaces... but man i want that package to arrive. The HydroRed and Schwaggy Gear are so close
August 28, 2019, 6:38 am
Arrival at Post Office
CANADA
Your item has arrived at the delivering post office in CANADA at 6:38 am on August 28, 2019.

Should be here tomorrow

Being stocked up on GREAT seeds has the added advantage of....take your time seed seller I am in no rush. But the freebies for the 30 dollar shipping charge from GLG. I know it will be GREATNESS!

I remember in April i was chomping at the bit to get those Heisenbeans.. And I was right to be chomping. Best indica weed I have had in my garden EVER.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My GLG seeds were not a complete fail. I am just thick... Everything was great!!! Glad I killed no ants! I think it helps aid in bud development according to the latest nutrient research :eek:

Wow they are hidden well. Secret compartment ! My hoard is complete for now. OMG i felt bi polar there for a while :dDSCF2281.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Seeds came perfect. crazy good freebies and Schwaggy got to 14 for me on the Chem VA.
GLG gave me 2 free bad dog seeds and i am really itching for one of them
Atonic CBD X Apollo (13 F4) I am going to grow this next round to see how it goes with edibles (when i get room).
Longbottom fighter X motorbreath 15 (I have no idea what this is)

4 Scwaggy Fine Seeds Chem VA in the water
2 3thirteen citrus milf too. No place for them but i have time :D I have to say they are some of the fattest beans i have ever popped.

Fantastic value...old man freak out excluded..:D Hidden very well for perfect delivery!

DSCF2282[1].JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well now my nerdy ass hobbit loving self has to run this freebie too

Longbottom Leaf is the name of the pipe-weed the hobbits of Middle Earth would enjoy between meals. This sweet, slightly stimulating sativa-dominant hybrid is a mix of Jack’s Cleaner and SFV OG. Longbottom Leaf hits the head immediately, delivering lung expansion and a mental sizzle that settles into the body and leaves the consumer in state of alert tranquility.

Motorbreath crosses Chemdog and SFV OG Kush

Sounds pretty great too.

My vape pen coil came in. Wow that was what was wrong. Giant rosin plumes now. I think I have to fire up the rosin press this weekend!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Once in a while I get insomnia. It makes no sense you are just wide awake. So I got up at 2 and started gardening. So it works out once in a while.
Great news. Schwaggy Fine Seeds Chem VA 4 for 4 had tails in 2 days (they were there last night). All are in peat plugs now. Citrus Milf just cracked so they will have sprouts soon too.
Everyone in the bloom room...more being added at any given time....GMO cake went in this morning
I might put a welchie in there too!
DSCF2298.JPG
This is the 3 gallon coco pot space gorilla. I think its going to do pretty damned ok.
The pair in bubble buckets shot past the lights in the last 3 days. That GG4 is a stretchy bitch.
And it really smells like GG4. That chemical GG4 growing smell like last time with no peach. I cant wait to see what it tastes like.
DSCF2293.JPG
I really abused the bubble bucket space gorilla. It is tied up and leaning on everything. The cage was a great idea until I had to do a water swap. Now its wires and bending stems.
DSCF2296.JPGDSCF2295.JPG
Purple Cake in an autopot. This time its going to work and i will only run 1 or 2 on a res. This one will be a beast.
DSCF2297.JPG
The next round of harvest....1 week away maybe (Day 50 i think). And these are both around 8 week strains (white rhino is almost ready too). This was a solo cup possible that i moved to the flood and drain. It would have died too :D The skeleton cookies. There was a nug that broke off of the plant with me moving shit and it was dry (from this week). It is the most banana tasting smoke I ever tasted. full on banana bread taste and smell. The terps are building so it will be really good in a week or so at chop time.
DSCF2299.JPG.
DSCF2303.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had an epifany last night. I have to stop worrying about what i pressed into rosin. All this shit is MINE! I can make it all rosin!!!.
The DubStep is delicous. It came in at 2 oz. I saved a half and well the rest fit into 4 pucks. Dubstep Rosin is needed to fill my pen. It will not get below 62% RH anyway. It is a gummy ass sticky bud i pressed it together like a bloody rice krispy square. Then i split it into 4 pucks of about 10 grams each.

And from now on i run enough to fill a jar of 1 strain. Lets TERP out! And rosin is great. I need to make some ridiculous edibles for me and a pal and that is how i get there.

Walter white rosin ended up like wax or live rosin. Crazy nice texture to fill the kandypen. Sucks on a paper. But vape pens make rosin taste better anyway.
GG4 rosin is more a molasses consistency..really good on a paper and....in the kandypen.

Purple Punch...well im keeping that as herb for me....Or that might change. When i fill all my rosin jars well i will have to ponder that when i get there.....right now it is Inconceivable!

I got 2 of these full and 2 full vapes. 1 full container (3 grams) is in the decarb machine in a silicone container with the pucks. I am making some killer gummies tomorrow.

I got just over 7 grams out of it. That is the most rosin i have ever had at one time LOL! And this is why it is awesome to be able to grow what i want. That is over 200 bucks of rosin. For not too much and everyone needs a hobby anyway!

7g/41.5g = 17%....i like how this presses. And it froze solid for at least 10 seconds and then turned to the stickiest shit in the universe real quick.

OH YEAH...its not a good idea to scrape off the tools with your teeth before you clean them with alcohol...wtf is that going to be like decarbed...

The flavor. I had no idea before rosin there was something that could taste so like the strain does. The nuances of the flavor and aroma...Absolutely amazing.

I was ambitios and bought 2 bigger jars that are 1 oz each....Now lets get shit going I need to fill them.

The dulytech is enough press for me. For personal use but i get why people use an automatic big one. Press that puck and squeeze out an oz. For this reason (and the greasy ass nature of the bud) I am going to put the A-Dub in a 6.5 gallon autopot and veg that out big too. 3 plants in those pots (HB Purple Cake and will be A-Dub and Eso Welchie).
A-Dub probably makes 20% rosin or better. It hit 32%...Wow. Crazy for something that is not a concentrate.
DSCF2307.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I had an epifany last night. I have to stop worrying about what i pressed into rosin. All this shit is MINE! I can make it all rosin!!!.
The DubStep is delicous. It came in at 2 oz. I saved a half and well the rest fit into 4 pucks. Dubstep Rosin is needed to fill my pen. It will not get below 62% RH anyway. It is a gummy ass sticky bud i pressed it together like a bloody rice krispy square. Then i split it into 4 pucks of about 10 grams each.

And from now on i run enough to fill a jar of 1 strain. Lets TERP out! And rosin is great. I need to make some ridiculous edibles for me and a pal and that is how i get there.

Walter white rosin ended up like wax or live rosin. Crazy nice texture to fill the kandypen. Sucks on a paper. But vape pens make rosin taste better anyway.
GG4 rosin is more a molasses consistency..really good on a paper and....in the kandypen.

Purple Punch...well im keeping that as herb for me....Or that might change. When i fill all my rosin jars well i will have to ponder that when i get there.....right now it is Inconceivable!

I got 2 of these full and 2 full vapes. 1 full container (3 grams) is in the decarb machine in a silicone container with the pucks. I am making some killer gummies tomorrow.

I got just over 7 grams out of it. That is the most rosin i have ever had at one time LOL! And this is why it is awesome to be able to grow what i want. That is over 200 bucks of rosin. For not too much and everyone needs a hobby anyway!

7g/41.5g = 17%....i like how this presses. And it froze solid for at least 10 seconds and then turned to the stickiest shit in the universe real quick.

OH YEAH...its not a good idea to scrape off the tools with your teeth before you clean them with alcohol...wtf is that going to be like decarbed...

The flavor. I had no idea before rosin there was something that could taste so like the strain does. The nuances of the flavor and aroma...Absolutely amazing.

I was ambitios and bought 2 bigger jars that are 1 oz each....Now lets get shit going I need to fill them.

The dulytech is enough press for me. For personal use but i get why people use an automatic big one. Press that puck and squeeze out an oz. For this reason (and the greasy ass nature of the bud) I am going to put the A-Dub in a 6.5 gallon autopot and veg that out big too. 3 plants in those pots (HB Purple Cake and will be A-Dub and Eso Welchie).
A-Dub probably makes 20% rosin or better. It hit 32%...Wow. Crazy for something that is not a concentrate.
View attachment 19900
I like it man, all that rosin will keep your vape pen filled! I can just imagine how nice that adub rosin is, gotta be great!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Bud shots this morning. Everything is back in adjustment. I pulled the hydro farm plant and put it in coco. I hope it catches. The hydrofarm kept shifting up on PH and causing me problems so i will shelf it for now.
Lots of coco pots this time around. I will curse the hand watering but its hard to beat the simplicity.

Purple Cake. Very little aroma still but I know it will come on in the home stretch. The mid level buds will be nice and big too.
DSCF2310.JPGDSCF2322.JPG
Canopy is once again managed...brute force wire and tape! And if the branches die well....we get to see what it tastes like earlier than most!
DSCF2328.JPG
A lower Skeleton Cookies bud. Quite a few thin branchs bent over with nugs like this. I think i will start lowering the nutes this week they are closing in on finish.
DSCF2313.JPG
Canuck White Rhino in the same flood and drain.
DSCF2314.JPG
And yesterday i made some gummies. 16 of them. Out of a gram of decarbed rosin mixed into 1/4 cup of double infused coconut oil....About 100 to 150mg per gummy. very nice. 2 gummies and you are dummied.

I am making more later probably.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Not much smell on the purple cake yet. I think it will start building aroma in the next 2 weeks.
I know they will squeeze a good bit of rosin. :)
and i am not weighing anything from now on. I just wanted to see how much that little puck weighed. Now I am just squeezing my containers full so i can make killer gummies and edibles. My favorite of all cannabis things. I wish it worked as well for everyone (It doesnt freak me out or give me a bad experience).

I ran out of jars so its time to shrink some into rosin containers!

GLG seed order inbound...:)
Vaporizer store parts inbound (new coil for my kandypen and new whip for my da buddha...i really need to lay off the doobs).
Hydro store had free delivery...here comes the coco bricks, scope and some assorted doo dads.
That da buddha is my go to vaporizer. I have a silver surfer as well but prefer the Da buddha. I prefer using the SS wand and whip with the Da buddha.Wish i could find that nice whip hose some place else cheaper. Are you using the medal shims for the heater cover? Someone should start a thread on consuming devices. Lord knows i have a pile of them collected thru the years.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That da buddha is my go to vaporizer. I have a silver surfer as well but prefer the Da buddha. I prefer using the SS wand and whip with the Da buddha.Wish i could find that nice whip hose some place else cheaper. Are you using the medal shims for the heater cover? Someone should start a thread on consuming devices. Lord knows i have a pile of them collected thru the years.
I had a whip device 12 years ago then tried a volcano at a club and that whip sat and got lost over the years. Tech has advanced over the years and it would be nice to see if there are any good flower vaping devices that is as good or better than that $400 volcano.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I had a whip device 12 years ago then tried a volcano at a club and that whip sat and got lost over the years. Tech has advanced over the years and it would be nice to see if there are any good flower vaping devices that is as good or better than that $400 volcano.
I have the Volcano but prefer my Da buddha. If my lungs get to hurting i will switch over to the Volcano. Little to no heat with the Volcano. Plus it is just awkward handling that two foot long balloon. Storz and Bickel ( maker of the Volcano) has a small portable vaping devise that is good as well called the Mighty.