The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Beautiful ingenuity my friend. All that fuckin fire has me dying to get going again. Soon so very soon. Patience is a must. Vicariously growing through all of you for now.
Was wondering when you’d be Sundae driving...

But I’m in the same boat here. Relegated to a few outdoor plants to keep me going. Just counting down the days til Halloween...then the lady throws her big shin dig and I can resume afterwards.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The cure just makes it better. I cant smoke half a joint and I am so baked I have to put it out.

Wedding Night and Purple Punch are just getting better and better. The flavor and the strength.

I started with a doob smeared in GG4 rosin and then filled with Wedding Night, That was tasty just before supper. Had a big meal came back and had a 3/8 diam purple punch...In 20 minutes I will be sleeping.

And the doob just keeps a burning...forever....as you ponder the bottom of that doob. Stuck in a doob for a minute.

For a long time I thought i was immune to doobs or something....well that is not the case. Stronger buds were needed !
What really fucked me up was when i found weed i forgot about. 3 oz of purple punch top buds and 2 oz of trainwreck...I have a real 2 pounds of personal BUDS. This week I send out some mailers to friends on the rock eh. The people of Newfoundland have some shit growing weather and they have to try it.

And I have to really press some rosin faster. I can see if i can fill some jars. I love it a lot. A LOT !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wedding Night inspired me...This is for sure my favorite. And the others are delicious too but wow does this one work right. And its not as stupefying as the purple punch. It has just enough sativa to make it great for doing stuff. Its a kief tray stuffer thats for sure,
DSCF2095.JPG
Space Gorilla. I am abusing the one in veg. I want to make it flatter and spread out the colas. I did the same with purple cake. In a couple of weeks they will be a nice shape for the bloom room. I want to go full cycle under the 315 with them if i can keep them contained.
DSCF2109.JPG
But coco is a little slower than water...And they also stretched so its hardly fair. This particular Space Gorilla is ahead of the other bubble bucket in bud setting by a few days.
DSCF2110.JPG
And a pic of Wedding Night....I blew up the pic and it still has about a week. Almost all cloudy trichs...ambers any day now. I will start backing off on the nutes to half strength for the duration.
DSCF2106.JPG

I realized when i looked in the veg room...this wont stay calm for long. Bloom room should be full in 2 to 4 weeks (probably wall to wall again). What have I done.....

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Wedding Night inspired me...This is for sure my favorite. And the others are delicious too but wow does this one work right. And its not as stupefying as the purple punch. It has just enough sativa to make it great for doing stuff. Its a kief tray stuffer thats for sure,
View attachment 18327
Space Gorilla. I am abusing the one in veg. I want to make it flatter and spread out the colas. I did the same with purple cake. In a couple of weeks they will be a nice shape for the bloom room. I want to go full cycle under the 315 with them if i can keep them contained.
View attachment 18329
But coco is a little slower than water...And they also stretched so its hardly fair. This particular Space Gorilla is ahead of the other bubble bucket in bud setting by a few days.
View attachment 18328
And a pic of Wedding Night....I blew up the pic and it still has about a week. Almost all cloudy trichs...ambers any day now. I will start backing off on the nutes to half strength for the duration.
View attachment 18330

I realized when i looked in the veg room...this wont stay calm for long. Bloom room should be full in 2 to 4 weeks (probably wall to wall again). What have I done.....
Lookin’ great man.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So far every single one has been literally...delicious.

Amazing flavor. Great strength. Like if you lucked out at the OCS and got a 24% except is not 24% its all better than that. The resin in the cannabis is so copius doobs burn slower. And it is not the brain melt My wife smoked 3 cigs and i still had a third of a doob to go...i tapped out but wow its strong.

Seriously wonderful. I have never been happier with seeds. And when Heisen started my mind tickled it would be GREAT for me to get some. And I was RIGHT !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Chopped the dubstep this morning. It was a 15 minute trim and into the dryer. Big fat round colas and it smells like chem and sour. Should be crazy smoke!
DSCF2122.JPG
Veg room. Purple Cake in new shoes (6.5 gallon coco pot). She was rooted right up in the other pot.
3 new welchies popped up and 1 orange smoothie. The others will be alive in a day
DSCF2116.JPG
My bloom room is looking scarce.. Just 1 left to harvest and then its going to be 4 weeks. I am running 800 watts (Timber and 315CMH are both off). In 4 weeks all of the lights will be back on. 4 at a time is a better pace to keep things moving..
DSCF2115.JPG
Then it will be this Purple cake...looking beauty,
DSCF2114.JPG
And this Skeleton Cookies. It got so tall already i had to super crop this branch and then tie it at a 30 degree angle to move it out of the way. This one is going to stack monster buds for sure.
DSCF2113.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Yesterday I squeezed out a bunch of Walter White rosin. Wow this is one greasy strain. Now I get what greasy means...I stopped measuring for a really good reason too...mostly because I dont give a shit.

I used a 1 3/4 plastic pipe and pushed buds in it against the desk and crammed them in there with might and force. what really helps is the buds stick together like they are glued. Tackier than the GG4 was but that was pretty close to the same idea.

I squeezed a bunch into a fat puck and put it on the press and I wish I had of taken a pic of it. The rosin was a beautiful amber hue. I pressed a few other test strains and they wouldnt press worth a shit.

1) Too dry (i will invest in some 62 bovedas)
2) Not greasy enough or not enough trich production. The smoke is good and all but it aint GrEaSy!. This was the case with trainwreck and white widow. I think its both the humidity and a not greasy enough thing.

I ended up squeezing 2 balls of walter and 2 balls of GG4 and we each got just over a gram of rosin. I sent him home with rosin and edibles and lots of each strain. He is set for a while :D

The rosin is exceptional. The flavor is better than vaping buds. The terps man the terps. My evolve vape is the way to do it too. Big giant huge hits of thick tasty terpy smoke and its STRONG and in a vape pretty damned convenient. Walter White rosin is the best tasting rosin or cannabis product I have EVER tasted. FEROCIOUS strength. Its hard to not keep hitting the vape because it tastes so good and smells very vanilla cake with grape floral earthy notes.

This winter I will start another round of this and try out that bubble cloner. I want to run this one perpetually. I have found keeper #1 for Gwheels Perpetual garden.

Oh and all of those pucks...trial and error stuff and rosin squished ones All in the Ardent decarb machine. I made 1/2 a cup of coconut oil out of it. This one is coming in HOT!!! mayday mayday.

1tsp might be too hot. Now that is getting where i really like it.

But that is good i got this gummy candy kit and i hate weak ass gummies. I will add some decarbed rosin to that oil and make some PROCEED WITH CAUTION cherry zingers ! Right now i feel zingered all right...and it was just coconut oil in hot water :D. Wow that is the best oil i have made yet. Pucks are dense so i have no idea how much went into them but coconut oil can get a lot stronger than i thought. I bet it can go further...

I just remembered this coconut oil just started humming i have an hour to hit peak...well maybe it doesnt need to go further.......It is Rosin Nirvanna

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow that coconut oil is serious. I made it until 10pm and woke up at 5:30. I had a GREAT sleep.
Swapped out the space gorilla water, up-potted a welchie to a 3 gallon and moved shit around again :D

A bubble bucket and a waterfarm are now ready to go. I will put a Welchie in 1 and an orangeberry smoothie in the other in the next week.

This Space Gorilla just went in the bloom room. 3 gallon coco pot that was not ph buffered...it will grow out greener now. It was topped and LST trained (bent and abused too) and flattened out a bit into this shape.
DSCF2129.JPG
The other 2 space gorilla in bubble buckets are done stretching. These are going to be a light challenge too but i have about 12 inches before they are touching lights..
DSCF2127.JPGDSCF2128.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After second testing...that coconut oil. I have to make it strong line that from now on. :D

Today is my birthday. Woo hoo for me. I go get grandkids today and we are going to have a couple of days by the pool.

In garden news. I have setup the autopots. A pair of 6.5 gallon pots on a reservoir. In the pots 1 purple cake and 1 Eso Welchie. I hope they get along together. The only problem with these board lights...wow are those pricks sharp. Cut your head all the time on them etc. I like timber cobs because you bruise yourself instead of cutting :D
Purple Cake the most mutated plant ever...is growing right out of it and cascading like a vine...Get with the program bitch! (and thanks for cooperating).
The other big one is the Welchie. I might use up the last of my AN sensi perfect GROW formula. We always have so much more grow shit than bloom shit.
Soon as I see roots one of those Eso beans is going in that waterfarm. Its ready to go now I just need to get a plant big enough and put a pump on it.
I now realize you need to keep the veg room full to make the bloom room work right. I was slacking :D all of these water systems spoiling me because they are giants in 2 weeks.
DSCF2139.JPG
Walter White. By the time i smoke this fat doob I am pondering it might get chopped. but i should wait and see if it does amber up...The smell is intoxicating. The opposite of dead skunks and rotting fecal matter weed although that does sound tasty and all.....This one will get chopped now. I just blew it up and its almost completely milky trichs. Right where i like it.
The colour of this plant too. Very pretty like a frosty grey. It can not support the weight of the buds. It has to lean against the wall there or the branches will hit the floor. What a problem...:D(y)
This is flower day 62...almost 9 weeks. She has been fed just PH 5.8 water for the last 5 days.

DSCF2143.JPG
DSCF2152.JPGDSCF2149.JPG
Walter the doob said chop my sister...so I did (and this week i wont have time...the blown up pic shows amber so its drying now.
DSCF2161.JPGDSCF2156.JPG

Last edited: