The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Auto amesia #1 was 46 grams dried and jarred. #2 and #3 are taking longer.
White widow is jarred. The total for that plant was 134 grams which is not too bad for a short bush in a 3 gallon coco pot.
I trimmed the other little trainwreck and that will end up 2 oz. So far I have just over 1 pound from an April 1 start. And I will get it dialed in and figure out what structure of plant grows the best in here. Do i crop it, sog or scrog or lollipop or leave it the fuck alone. We shall see.

Now its a week or two for heisenbeans to chop. Today marks the end of week 8 for the purple punch and GG4 but they are not ready. When I scope them i see thousands of trichs but they are milky/clear. I think i will be chopping in about a week (a week Friday).

I put in 5 cups of coconut oil with all my trim and buds i didnt want to trim. I forgot to weigh it but it took some work and gorilla tape to hold the lid on. This is daytime stuff (jack herer and trainwreck mix)

Another great day in the garden. Now its time to do real life shit!

Mutant purple cake. I will let it keep growing i have room for it and i want to see if it goes to normal.
DSCF1915.JPG
Space Gorilla loving the bubble buckets. This time I know the PH so it should go better (and a lot faster).
DSCF1910.JPGDSCF1911.JPG
This one was planted at the same time in coco.
DSCF1908.JPG
Left side of the garden ( 5 to 12 days away from harvest).
DSCF1912.JPG
Right side of the garden (just getting flowering and finishing stretch).
DSCF1913.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Greenpoint seeds are on the way after the cash gets there...took me a couple of days to get to the money store to get some USD currency.

I have over a pound in reserve personal....in a short while i will have some indica to balance the intense 60 40 i grew... but they are closer to sativa than indica

Build your grow room and the strains will come

Chuckers has been wonderful aka amazing for me. I now run better beans

And i sure as shit am not going to settle for less.

The last place i owned i had space for a 4 x 4. After that ran its course i ran 2 tents 20 x 36 x 62...and i got 8 oz each tent. If you bend your head around it you can dooo eeet.

Envorinment is greater than power of light X space for end result... simple facts the growers already know

And in water drop that bitch down to 5.5 and let it go to 6.5 and rein it in again. OVER AND OVER FOREVER.

I am a happy dude. GMO cake just broke ground with 1 EsO LVTK

And i am days from epic smash harvest,

Lets grow more FIRE....thats what I wants.

And for me its all for me...and a select group of friends,

I now have a personal pound of RTS (ready to smoke) weed.. OCS can go fuck itself.

Edibles are strong...i wrote this from a 1 inch square brownie...and i eat edibles a lot. Decarbed in an ardent and then crushed into a tablespoon. Not for the feint but wow I love me some edibles. And these allow you to function..and holy shit everything is AMAZING and GREAT.

CHUCKERS...thanks all of you. Some of you LOTS more. My room and suceess is the result of good people taking the time to say hey man i would do this.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My wife just let me know the pool hit 82....time to check that out with a fat ass white widow X trainwreck doob i grew myself.

1 pound here costs about 5k.... so all of the money i spent on the everything was less than that. And round 2 is in 2 weeks when devastator edibles come into play.

I made 4 1/2 cups of killer coconut oil. And i will not let shit go to waste so i made a hot water flush of the rest. I might be coherent tomorrow and my wife said be a caveman baby...

that shit just started to tingle...2 hours till full monty..

So best coconut oil EVER!!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Holy fuck...do not lick the bowl with edibles...turns out 1/4 pound of good buds into 5 cups
wow its strong.
I decarbed it 1 oz at a time and then added all the shake.

STRONG,

Best surprise in a long time....I bet that shit hit 21% total average which makes me too high to figure out the math,

I think in 2 hours when it peaks I am going to be a lover rockstar...she just rolled me a doob and has a glint in her eye..

My wife just let me know the pool hit 82....time to check that out with a fat ass white widow X trainwreck doob i grew myself.

1 pound here costs about 5k.... so all of the money i spent on the everything was less than that. And round 2 is in 2 weeks when devastator edibles come into play.

I made 4 1/2 cups of killer coconut oil. And i will not let shit go to waste so i made a hot water flush of the rest. I might be coherent tomorrow and my wife said be a caveman baby...

that shit just started to tingle...2 hours till full monty..

So best coconut oil EVER!!!!
Jesus...that’s like bath water. We haven’t ran the heater this year or put the solar cover on because of construction/renovation and lack of time. I still haven’t been able to get out and purchase a large inflatable swan or rubber ducky for myself.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
ok i am a wee bit HIGH...lol best coco oil in a long time i will bake cookies for my aunts,

In a doob it is strong as well. The white widow was amazing, trainwreck is good and that outdoor auto is medicrity but it will achieve its edible purpiose...

I found this jar at the second hand store...FUEL for the day for sure.
And rolling trays are like 2 bucks. I was so happy i showed the old lady how much. She thinks we should thrift store more often.

Who knew.

Traiwreck and some white widow buds..stellar in their aroma and intensity.

In an edible you redo bathrooms and shit...its intents and I am no longer....

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
4 3/4 pounds of coconut oil in the freezer. Next time I measure wow that was a ride. And at 6:30 i fell asleep on the couch and then went to bed at 9 and woke up this morning.

It is strong but its hard to tell if you dont take say exactly a tablespoon. lol.

I had a purple punch dried bud this morning. Purple punch had a lot of heavy buds on tiny stalks so they do break on occasion and I had a 3 day old one in the dryer.
Really tasty. The grape flavor is good and it is a delicious bud. The buds look very different than the other strains and are not nearly as dense but it is tasty effective smoke.
Walter White day 54
DSCF1921.JPGDSCF1923.JPG
gg4 day 57
DSCF1925.JPG
purple punch day 57
DSCF1927.JPG
Dubstep day 51
DSCF1929.JPG
GG4 day 57

DSCF1930.JPG

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

You definitely have a bit goin on in there @gwheels ...LOL. I enjoy your updates....and your enthusiasm.

I envy those of you who can cop a buzz eating this stuff. Dunno what it is...maybe my "keto" makeup (I have this situation naturally goin on inside me for some reason...whereas others "diet" to reach such a place)....I dunno what it is....but to get ANY effect at all...takes me about 500mg.... and then it just feels like that feeling when you've been in the car all day and get out and shit is still trying/feeling like it's moving....

I DID get off though...that's kinda a first. Not sure it was/is where I wanna go though...LOL....

Anyway...thanks for always sharing.......be well

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There is some room in the room. Harvest is finally happening. GG4 and some Purple Punch in the dryer. By the end of the week they will both be chopped and in the dryer freeing up a waterfarm and bubblebucket.

That worked out ok i have plants that can go in the systems.

This weekend I think I will either build a better veg space or a dryer box to better utilize my veg space and fit things in better.

It is a long weekend here and I will have it operational by the end of it. The bigger veg area makes more sense and the dryer tent is already working well.

In other breaking news the Greenpoint seeds are on the way. Pig Whistle, Dynamite Diesel and GhostTown.

I am going to run Pig Whistle when I get some veg space cleared out. Sounds pretty nice to me. I really wanted Full Moon Fever but it stocked out. Pig Whistle will fit the bill with a haze X stardawg.

One great thing. I have never had so much variety. I will have to actually put entries in the log so i remember which are my favorites.
DSCF1955 (1).JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
You definitely have a bit goin on in there @gwheels ...LOL. I enjoy your updates....and your enthusiasm.

I envy those of you who can cop a buzz eating this stuff. Dunno what it is...maybe my "keto" makeup (I have this situation naturally goin on inside me for some reason...whereas others "diet" to reach such a place)....I dunno what it is....but to get ANY effect at all...takes me about 500mg.... and then it just feels like that feeling when you've been in the car all day and get out and shit is still trying/feeling like it's moving....

I DID get off though...that's kinda a first. Not sure it was/is where I wanna go though...LOL....

Anyway...thanks for always sharing.......be well
So far my edibles just make me sleepy... I wonder if i'm making it wrong or that's just how they affect me

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Indica edibles will find you passing out on the couch. Sativa edibles are a lot more on the do shit side of things and a decent hybrid balances out an edible very nice.
One of the reasons i hate buying edibles from the reservation and shit is....I know they use indica because they are all lights out edibles. 3 hours and its like Gilligan's Island.
Tomorrow I am building a better veg room....i might have to give that last batch a try. Auto Amesia (15gram) with White Widow (10grams) decarbed and then infused into 1 cup of coconut oil.
2000mg for auto amnesia (assuming 12%) and 1500 for the white widow assuming 15%. They are a little on the low side but there is some transition loss. These should be a decent all rounder at about 50 50 (60 40 ish) sat/ind
3500MG in 1 cup of oil and i will make 1 batch of brownies and cut them into 36 squares. Each is about 100mg.
For the next batch i make i will make a different baked good so cookies are for sleeping and brownies are for getting through the day. Special delivery tomorrow she will run out of cookies tonight.

It is kind of funny. I am the wrong tester..
I would eat 4 of those brownies and then forget later and have 2 more.....well that is not a bad idea actually except these are not mine. :D

I have about 2 oz of decarbed jack herer and 1 oz of trainwreck too. They are pretty hyper edibles as well. Picked when there was no amber (jack) or very little (TW).

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I use an Ardent Nova. Jam it in...push a button...science decarbs it. Then i put in a silicone sleeve that holds 1 oz of buds and 1 cup of oil or butter. It takes some real squeezing but i get it in there. Then push the button again and its infused in 1 hour 30 to 45

The ardent takes about 1 hour 30 or 45 minutes to decarb at a very specific temp (it has a sensor that does something).

You are right though a double bake or longer bake WOW that shit will get you a solid 8 hours of nap time.

And for the record the ardent is not required...you can do this in the oven. I just hated wondering if i did it right, long enough, right temp, is my oven even calibrated etc etc.

These are not solid things. I dropped mine and it cracked but gorilla ducky and she is still working good. I run it daily to build up some decarbed buds for edibles.

After they are decarbed they ARE edible. The guys at the hydro store grimaced when I said it. I think they have a wonderful bitterness like IPA or black strong coffee. And who gives a shit eat a quarter of decarbed bud and see what happens.

And its lots of fibre...my doc says i need it.

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Fuck the chart man....the plant pic...Beauty EH !

That chart also made me buy the Ardent...! Looks great...push a button click!

I did have the means to buy all of these toys. The ardent was because the magical butter machine makes too much damned noise and lights. Geeze how stoned was the dude that made it.

I like using it for big infusions but the ardent just does it all better for personal use. But it wont hold much.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow that Walter White takes a beauty pic. Her leaves are darker, at first i thought it was a nitrogen thing but I think it is a genetic thing.
She is really pretty with the contrast to the other colors. Especially this bud. I snapped the top of the stem figuring out super cropping and this bud worked!

Of all the beauty bud shots I have Walter loves the camera the most. And I can not squeeze this bud...its dense.

Dense like a politician!

8 week walter white is very pretty...i can get to 9 weeks and see. This is the devestator i got stoned off a fall down bud 2 weeks ago and its just ripening now !

DSCF1958.JPG

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I'd sure love one of those ardents. But alas I do it old school in the oven and on a hot plate. Lol.
I have a temp gauge I use in the oven to verify temps are for real and not just a guess.
And a IR temp gun to verify the hot plate temps.
Here's a decarb chart for ya if you're interested, gives times and temps on a graph type chart.
I go for the 240 #, seems to work well for me as I do a baking pan at a time, at least a couple oz to a qp at a time when I make mine. Look at me rhyme. Lmfao.
View attachment 16361
Dunno how the plant pic got added? Wtf
"Dunno how the plant pic got added" Suuuuuure... anything to show off that beauty😉😂

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tomorrow i start the new veg room. I now see it with stunning alacratiy. When I am done I will have achieved my own personal nirvana.

Like this with more mellow and less blurple !

:D

When I have it done I will post pics. 20 x 36 is ok for some stuff but 5 x 3 foot is better to veg stuff and take my time !

My aunt may have to take 1/4 of a brownie...those fuckers are HOT....coming in hot....I thin 100mg is not quite right more like 150ish.

Wait til i add the sunflower lethicin...i forgot it but i will melt it into the oil and then make the brownies..

I am glad they work on me but about half strength to others. When my 30 year old son was here i would say hey eat this it is 1 dose...he would be wrecked so others have way less tolerance..

The veg room....that is what i need to fix. I will storage things elsewhere, This will make my room epic even to me...I will think you know what...there is not a single damned thing I would change.
The 240 watt 4k veg light can actually run 240 watts. I can run a QB 135 in a tent at 135. The flower room keeps a nicer temp without either of those lights (and i still have a bloom box).

I would never have thought it would ever come to that...but I am on the precipice...of my own personal nirvana

No shit

And wow I am baked..that GG4 is going to smoke a lot better when dry but wow

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Add any pics you want ! Memes or great weed shots are all welcome here. OR questions or insight. That is how I got to here in the first place.

At first my idea was tents in my room...then we evolved.

Also at this time all of my investments in doo dads come to fruition. I am glad the investments are done. Now all of that outlay is forgotten.

double tap...If there is a zombie apocalypse i have water and weed for weeks at least maybe months!

This is what keeps me up at night.

And the RO water machine and having to convert a working sink to just an RO tap...well that has paid off already. Let me tell you this one bothered me A LOT !. There is no hot water to that sink. It just dispenses RO water due to some fuckup in my plumbing

Last week and this week i went through a lot of water. I have 35 gallons on standby in 5 gallon bottles!

I used 75 to 100 gallons in 2 weeks so it is a lot easier to just do it 30 gallons at a time or less. And now wow am i glad I have that sink that can hold and fill RO bottles!

I used to cringe at the thought of having to replace water in a 13 gallon system because it went funky or it needed a water change etc. . I am running a pair of them now and will add more...or I am thinking a couple of bigger coco coir pots...now that I have time on my side lets see how they manifold :D

My room allows me to try it all out...I am already flush and this month i harvest a pound...next month a pound..maybe a pound forever and then i will make face melting edibles!

It used to be a harvest and hope i did not give away so much to be short to next harvest. Now I think that might be impossible. Or by the end of the year it will be. I will have a stash of LeGeND!

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is finished!...well almost and good enough for now i have to do outside stuff. Took me a bit of time but this veg room is WAY better.
2 1/2 x about 6 feet but 4 to 5 is useable

DSCF1981.JPG
DSCF1977.JPG
DSCF1980.JPG

This is the final touch I needed. Now I have a dormant tent and a dryer. This space is a lot nicer to veg

And the light is on full blast now. It is made for about this coverage.

And walter was beauty this morning. Plants are drying. I think its a great time to smoke a gagger and do some yard work. Going to hit 85 today and i remembered to cover the pool last night so it should hit 82.

Walter White...trichs are now cloudy very little clear. No amber yet.
DSCF1973.JPG
Dubstep I think
DSCF1967.JPG
Purple Cake
DSCF1966.JPG
Dubstep....I know
DSCF1965.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Brownies are cooling. I will try one out later after they cool enough to cut into 32 squares. 30 should last her a couple of weeks and I can see if she likes them. I ended up putting in a bit more oil so they should end up 100mg per brownie with 32 in the tray.
They should be perfect and end in a nap.
I used the hershey cocoa recipe which is pretty good. And I added sunflower lethicin to get it working better.

3/4 cup of canna oil per batch and they taste great. The biggest problem is my wife wants brownies and I can never make them normal or I would just get confused.

So I will be on the hunt for 2 new recipes for baked goods to get baked.

1 for daytime and 1 for night so its simple. And not brownies because other people want to eat them so i need a different baked good. I will scour recipes to find one with enough fat in it.

Wow the first brownies i ever made...you had to be manly to eat the things. They were terrible.

We made another batch and gave them to a friend and he said these are TERRIBLE and we said geeze these are delicious you should have tried the first batch.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The new browines work really well. Not as zippy as my usual brownie but a really nice 4 to 6 hour euphoria with a massive reduction in arthritic joint pain. And not at all sleepy and not too active. A very nice combination and I might stick to some hybrid edibles harvested just before amber trichs showed up.

I am definitely going to get some CBD strains and start adding it to all of my edibles. That and the sunflower lethicin really made them effective and work fast. I could feel it in my eyes within 15 minutes of eating the brownie.
The garden is working great. The dryer is all set up right now and drying.
The veg tent is slowly vegging but those roots should hit the bottom soon. Then shit will take off. I transplanted a LVTK that was stalling and I up potted a space gorilla. They can take their time I am finally stocked up for a long time. I have a GG4 bud ready to smoke and that shit is AWESOME! Purple punch is still to tacky to try but maybe tomorrow.

Just another day in the herb garden. But I dont have adjustments to make anymore. I love it the way it is NOW!

My flood and drain in the flower room has had Bud explosion added (10 grams for 13 gallons).

Its a beauty in there. Temps are spiking but this should be the peak of what I have to deal with. 85 with lights on a few hours. Next round I will turn the lights down a bit to achieve the coverage I need and cool it down a bit. Or that AC will show up !