The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My Dad said you know what I have never seen weed growing.

So I said well here is what it looks like and put them back on the deck. :D My aunt is sick and they were saying it costs so much for her medicated cookies...THC cookies.

So I said how about in 2 weeks or so I bring you a whole batch and when you run low you keep letting me know. My Mom said You can do that? Glad to help!

And I said it wont cost her anything too. :) So it worked out ok and my secret garden is in pro camo mode and is undetectable. And it is getting pretty ripe in that flower room. RIPE..

In 1 week it will not matter and thats good because GG4 is going to be NASTY. :D

And today I get married. Parents and family all came and its going to be a great day. We are getting perfect weather for days and the pool is 80 with the sun just hitting it.

And my aunt gave me 3 killer pot cookies. Half a cookie before bed...well more like a whole cookie with a coffee to test em out !

After the nuptuials !

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Nice man!! Really good stuff going on :)
Where did you get Trainwreck and Jack? I've had varying trainwrecks over the years and some good consistent jack for quite a while until the newer strains came out and people moved on. I miss those smokes and always looking for real representations.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My Dad said you know what I have never seen weed growing.

So I said well here is what it looks like and put them back on the deck. :D My aunt is sick and they were saying it costs so much for her medicated cookies...THC cookies.

So I said how about in 2 weeks or so I bring you a whole batch and when you run low you keep letting me know. My Mom said You can do that? Glad to help!

And I said it wont cost her anything too. :) So it worked out ok and my secret garden is in pro camo mode and is undetectable. And it is getting pretty ripe in that flower room. RIPE..

In 1 week it will not matter and thats good because GG4 is going to be NASTY. :D

And today I get married. Parents and family all came and its going to be a great day. We are getting perfect weather for days and the pool is 80 with the sun just hitting it.

And my aunt gave me 3 killer pot cookies. Half a cookie before bed...well more like a whole cookie with a coffee to test em out !

After the nuptuials !
Congratulations!!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A great night and today we are having a pool party to celebrate us tying the knot!

I was in the garden doing quite a bit this morning.
1 purple cake and 3 space gorilla in the veg tent. 2 in coco and 2 in bubble buckets. In 2 or 3 weeks they will go into the flower room freeing up space for Eso Test Beans (grape and orange flavors.....I cant wait for those too!). I have an empty veg tent so it will work out no matter what

HB GG4/PP/WalterWhite/purple cake, skeleton cookies and space gorilla are now all in the garden.

Trainwreck flower day 50. I cut the solution back from 1000 TDS to 500 TDS and it will finish off like that. You can also see the white rhino in the flood and drain. That thing is working GREAT! And the Skeleton cookies is doing well too.

DSCF1681.JPG

GG4 stacking buds HARD ! Look at them all and really great bud to leaf ratio. Easy trimming coming !
DSCF1674.JPG
The purple punch. It is hard to fit the plant in 1 shot. The punch is a monster for size.
DSCF1672.JPG
Veg Tent
1 coco pot with a purple cake (7 litre pot or 1 3/4 gallons)
1 coco pot with Space Gorilla and 2 bubble buckets with the same.

This time i sprouted with a heat pad, peat plugs in a peat plug tray with water in the tray and 50 watts of mars blurple. All of them worked out well and i am sticking with the method. It works.
Hopefully they all stay alive.

DSCF1671.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The bubble bucket went through 1 1/2 gallons of water in 2 days. These things require you to check on them regularly or it wont go well. My girls are doing well and did not suffer.

Purple Punch. TDS 900 PH 5.5 to 5.8
DSCF1698.JPG
Trainwreck cola i chopped a couple of days ago. When you are low on stash you have to dry the odd bud. Smells great (this was the smaller of the 2 trainwrecks). Trichs are milky/clear. It needs another week or two but i might chop the smaller of the 2 and then i have perpetual stash !
It tastes right, smokes with white ash and is smooth for such a small dry time. This one is going to be stellar as well. Good thing too because i have lots of trainwreck (8+OZ)
DSCF1699.JPG
heisen mysterybean
DSCF1686.JPG
gg4
DSCF1689.JPG
Dubstep baby
DSCF1691.JPG
Skeleton Cookies in the flood and drain.
DSCF1692.JPG

Dubstep in flower. Now that it is off of the autopot and is hand fed I have flushed out the accumulated salts and now its back to growing perfect. The yellowing has stopped and we have it back to PH 5.8 and TDS 900
DSCF1683.JPG

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
A great night and today we are having a pool party to celebrate us tying the knot!

I was in the garden doing quite a bit this morning.
1 purple cake and 3 space gorilla in the veg tent. 2 in coco and 2 in bubble buckets. In 2 or 3 weeks they will go into the flower room freeing up space for Eso Test Beans (grape and orange flavors.....I cant wait for those too!). I have an empty veg tent so it will work out no matter what

HB GG4/PP/WalterWhite/purple cake, skeleton cookies and space gorilla are now all in the garden.

Trainwreck flower day 50. I cut the solution back from 1000 TDS to 500 TDS and it will finish off like that. You can also see the white rhino in the flood and drain. That thing is working GREAT! And the Skeleton cookies is doing well too.

View attachment 13839

GG4 stacking buds HARD ! Look at them all and really great bud to leaf ratio. Easy trimming coming !
View attachment 13841
The purple punch. It is hard to fit the plant in 1 shot. The punch is a monster for size.
View attachment 13842
Veg Tent
1 coco pot with a purple cake (7 litre pot or 1 3/4 gallons)
1 coco pot with Space Gorilla and 2 bubble buckets with the same.

This time i sprouted with a heat pad, peat plugs in a peat plug tray with water in the tray and 50 watts of mars blurple. All of them worked out well and i am sticking with the method. It works.
Hopefully they all stay alive.

View attachment 13843
That Purple Punch is a wild looking plant. Congrats on everything you sound like you are on top of the world!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I decided to chop 3 decent 3 oz buds (wet). 2 are trainwreck and 1 is white widow. These are right at 12 inches long.

And they are a good size. I will smoke it in a few days and see how its going. Week 8 ends on Friday (day 56 of flower for these girls). They could use another week (milky/clear trichs) but i have to get some smokables.

The aroma is wonderful. I smell pine and fruit with a very slight weirdness on the white widow and the trainwreck smells FANTASTIC. I smell like pineapple weed and a shower is not going to fix it !

The white widow is not as offensively amonia as others i have grown. The aroma has matured into something better.

White widow
white widow day 56.JPG
trainwreck
TW day 56.JPG
A pair of beauty buds eh...I believe I am finally done buying from the OCS. The stash is finally building and not depleting !
ww and tw buds.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Woke up this morning and.....took my purple punch off of the autopot system. Just the trainwreck left now.
Same problem as always. Crap in the lines probably from line funk (need to flush with h202) caused it to clog and then they get no water and then the salts concentrated cause wicked yellowing and problems due to lockouts etc.. But I can fix this one!

I chopped one more white widow bud so i am good for a couple of weeks now. Maybe i will let it go longer.

This bud weighs 135 grams wet so usually about 20% is the dry weight...it could be a 1 oz bud top (with side stuff). But she is a beauty sitting in a Canadian solo cup. lol

DSCF1716.JPG

Flood and drain rocking skeleton cookies and white rhino in the bloom room. Turns out only 2 fit in the thing...who knew :D
DSCF1714.JPG
Closeup of white widow. With my pic viewer i see AMBER trichs....like 5% or so but this one is a Saturday morning chop (parents leave on Friday and i want to wet trim it up a bit).
DSCF1711.JPG
Mystery Heisenbean. Getting FAT and FROSTY. Day 29 of flower. I know its a heisenbean because look at how it grows....dense fists on sticks coated in trichs.
I guess MxP was eaten by a residual bean i gave up on in some coco i reused. Because both of those beans were heisenbeans.
DSCF1709.JPG

DSCF1708.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I thought that white widow had no odor. 1 allergy pill later and i can smell it all over me now. Lol.

Its going to be a lot better than paying the pot store 15 a gram for a half quarter that i would get by Friday. Now i have a couple of zs for me to enjoy and fuck the OCS.

And i hate grabbing buds before their time but when your stash is out....and the blue dream you want is 20 a gram (WTF) a bit of early trainwreck and white widow seems like a nobrainer.

April 1 until today. The first real chops of the new garden. And thanks to all of you that helped me get here. I am forever grateful. We built this room together and the water systems and everything.

The trainwreck is really good too. Not quite at max THC but its in the 18% up range at the moment and will get better with 7 to 10 days, The aroma is really fruity and its easy to tell apart from white widow so i can dry them all together !

And i might need to grow less dense buds if humidity becomes an issue....Less dense buds ROFL like that would ever be a mission in the bloom room.

I really cant believe how well they stacked and how fat and dense in a 3 gallon coco pot using my autopot solutuion. I think 3 gallon coco pots grow TREES !!!

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Is it a deficiency that causes that fancy striped leaf on the walter white?

I trimmed up my tester buds better and they are rock solid fat beauty smelling colas. Trainwreck and WW are going to come out all alright, alright alright! and that will be 3 plants out of the bloom room (1 of them taking up a lot of room). This will be a very large haul if i can cure them right. This is also new in this environment. First actual dry and cure of fresh cut flowers.

The current drying tent (veg tent not in use) is at 68F and 58%RH. I think it should work for a slow dry.
I put 2 in the bloom room above the lights too. That is a really fast dry (about 3 to 5 days its smokeable).

Just water top ups today. Since last Thursday I used 60 gallons of RO water (12 bottles). RO system goes in on Saturday if it kills me..

I am saving the solo cup shot for the weekend because.....well its a Heisenbean gone mental ! And i realized i accidently had it feeding 24-7 for 2 days...It is bionic now. I might have to just let it rip at 24-7 hydrofarm drip on the solo cup. If this works out i will build a field of solo cup cannabobulators!...or not. I like big pots and i just can't lie....

Flowering Heisenbeans too big to fit in 1 shot. Buds all over the place! They just clear the lights with about 5 inches of space to the tops....cutting it close. I was about to get a jackhammer and get the room deeper !

DSCF1726.JPGDSCF1721.JPGDSCF1718.JPG

Purple Punch. Its hard to show how long these are stacking. They are going to fatten out into really nice buds.
DSCF1722.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In other news. I will be finding a decent CBD/THC strain and run it soon. My mother comes from a big family (12), 1 died this year with pancreatic cancer and now it is like dominoes.

2 aunts and my mom have cancer now and none of them will do chemo and radiation. They all think weed is the way to go and this is where i can help.

So i will keep looking for a good couple of strains to see if we can make some CBD/THC edibles to help. I am pulling the trigger on a seed buy next week so i can get that started ASAP.

The autos on the deck are all going into edibles for them. At least i found a use for them.

And do not feel sad and shit. They all had a GREAT life. My wife died before she hit 50 so i know a lot about perspective. All I know is mom loves one of my cookies and she gets nicely stoned and she has never been high in her life. My aunt needs 1 to get to sleep at night. And I have pounds of stellar ganja coming soon...2 weeks or less actually.

So i have to bake up a lot of cookies and make fudge soon. All going into coconut oil for the added skin lubricity.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
In other news. I will be finding a decent CBD/THC strain and run it soon. My mother comes from a big family (12), 1 died this year with pancreatic cancer and now it is like dominoes.

2 aunts and my mom have cancer now and none of them will do chemo and radiation. They all think weed is the way to go and this is where i can help.

So i will keep looking for a good couple of strains to see if we can make some CBD/THC edibles to help. I am pulling the trigger on a seed buy next week so i can get that started ASAP.

The autos on the deck are all going into edibles for them. At least i found a use for them.

And do not feel sad and shit. They all had a GREAT life. My wife died before she hit 50 so i know a lot about perspective. All I know is mom loves one of my cookies and she gets nicely stoned and she has never been high in her life. My aunt needs 1 to get to sleep at night. And I have pounds of stellar ganja coming soon...2 weeks or less actually.

So i have to bake up a lot of cookies and make fudge soon. All going into coconut oil for the added skin lubricity.
Fuck, sorry to hear about your mom man.

You no doubt are aware of Rick Simpson (and many others) that have cured or put into remission their cancer.

Rick swears that it is the THC that kills cancer. If it were me diagnosed with the C, I’d be growing a lot of indicas to make oil. I think the “prescription” is a gram of oil a day for 90 days. Fuck would you be high on a gram of oil. For 90 days. Worth a shot IMO.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
thanks @Old ST1R
I will make high THC high CBD edibles. The anti-inflammatory part of CBD helps a lot with pain too.
I have come to the conclusion we live til we die. My mom saw what happened with my wife and she says no chemo and no radiation and fuck off doctor I dont want to know and i will live til i die.
So my family needs cannabis...i have a garden that produces WAY too much for me and I do not need to make a living at this so....I will produce what they need.

It is all providence really. The room and house came when i didn't see the potential. The grow room was beyond what i knew what to do with and then the purpose showed up.

And as much as i would like to have free groceries forever it was never my purpose to make any monetary value growing, or to even break even.

My purpose was always better cannabis and to allow me to indulge 1 oz a week if i want to. FOREVER.

Now my garden can do both and help my family,

I believe in perfect timing, kismet, and providence. And it is playing out.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well I chopped two more fat buds from the white widow. These two fat buds are green and i will press one when i find some parchment paper. The wax pen is charging.

Nice trich coverage. This is at 8 weeks exactly and the trichs are milky/clear with the odd amber...but i want some of that tasty green pressed rosin. Yields like shit but tastes very nice.

And whatever is left goes into the decarb machine for edibles so its win win.

I cant wait for some to dry enough i can really taste it in a doob but the rosin should be great !

DSCF1748.JPGDSCF1745.JPGDSCF1736.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My experiment showed me its got to dry at least 3 days and then it presses rosin. If its too green its more watery than rosin. So white widow can get pressed later. I just used a smalll bit to see if it would press.

Trainwreck rosin.....well I am really happy that I did not sell that dulytech. Wow is that delicious. And I had my evolve wax pen charged and ready

It smells fruity and floral and is the color of honey and hits like a trainwreck!.

Baked on delicious terpy rosin. I think im chopping something tomorrow so i can press a bunch this week.

The garden just started reaping rewards !. Woo hoo

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today I am getting a bunch of shit done. First was the garden. I moved the plants that are short and at the end of ripening under the 315 and moved some stuff around.

Things are really growing well. Everything. The biggest challenge i have had is probably using the same nutes for coco and flood and drains water farms etc but if all i get is a bit if tip burn....I can live with it :D

Now I am done in the garden and i am installing that laundry tub! I sure as hell need it and that RO system

This is most of the trainwreck. I have chopped 10 colas and have them in the drying tent. It still a beastly plant I just want to give it more time. The rosin was a little INTENSE...in a sativa kind of clear/milky trichs way. But wow im making more of that later too. DELICIOUS ! Reminds of the first time i had shatter (shishkaberry) in its flavor and how clean it tastes.
.DSCF1760.JPG
Here is everything that is ripening fast. 7 to 14 days and these all get chopped. Trainwrecks and White Widow
DSCF1751.JPG
Purple Punch roots in the bubble bucket....this is why i got 2 more. Its mental.
DSCF1754.JPG
Flood and Drain White Rhino (L) and Skeleton Cookies (R)
DSCF1752.JPG
Purple Cake stretching.
DSCF1761.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Squished some white widow and trainwreck. 3 days or so drying in the tent. Way to damp to smoke but it is the tastiest rosin. It filled 2 carts for my evolve and i have about 1 more to scrape out of it.

I think the last time i tried i preferred this flavor. It is the most terpy when it is greener but maybe i was just really really high !.. 🤔

Its cool this is the smallest dulytech bench model. It is really good for personal consumption amounts but i bet if you got going at it you could press a bunch of rosin with it.

Made in USA BEAUTY strong eh..Well done Dulytech. And you can make better ones but i was all thumbs when i bought it and i really didnt think i would like rosin..wtf was i thinking. And you can press a couple of buds and fill your pen and your good for hours..its great really.

The pucks go in the ardent and then into killer cookies or something.
. I will add the 15 grams of CBD bud i found after i decarb it too.

It is STRONG!!!. Tasty and mental strong. Finally getting a good bake on.

I also made 12 oz of KILLER coconut oil with the decarbed jack herer that was burnt up a bit. I will be able to do about another 16 or so.

1 tablespoon bake too....I think it was 1....ok 3 allegedly...I had to try each 4 oz batch to see if it tasted ok.

It sure works ok...

Maybe i do the sink tomorrow...the pool is beconing and i have a couple of wobbly pops in the fridge....bad idea to put the sink in at the present time..

DSCF1770.JPG
DSCF1778.JPGDSCF1777.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Trainwreck CHOP!
Its ready enough and that damned autopot is the one that is tricky and leaks easy so it made my decision easy.

It works really well and is get it done smoke. I needed some of that.

The whole house smells like trainwreck. And I havent even trimmed it yet. If I get time later I will remove fan leaves but it can start out this way.
Temp 68F RH 60% with a monkey fan circulating air and it is extracting into the bloom room through the veg tent. I think these may be the most ideal conditions i have ever dried in. 7 to 14 days and i will jar it as i trim i think.

She is a beauty harvest too. She has just about filled my hanger and i have 2 branches in the bloom room above the lights that are bigger than the first plants i grew !

A lot of fat dense colas. The aroma the flavor...spot on. I like when that happens.

And the rosin...egads. That is some stellar shit.

Have a great day amigos and growbros. Today is a good day. And that sink is going in as soon as i read these instructions....wisdom eh..

DSCF1784.JPGDSCF1782.JPG