The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Haha she doesn’t know yet 😂😂😂
I’ve got the laundry room pretty well set up already for pollen donors. I’ve just been doing all the laundry hahaha. The room I’ve been working in on the other hand, unfortunately, I learned yesterday it’s at electrical capacity right now so I can’t push that room any harder. The shed is next, sounds janky but it’s a nice shed hahah it’s almost empty minus the lawn mower and trimmer and a few random things I can clean out.
There’s a good chance she will never know about the shed lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Til it's moving time or the stank takes over lol
Lol right? I guess I should have worded that differently. I’ll tell her about it, once it’s put together, but if I wanted to keep it a secret I could. Until we move lol. But yea I’m not even gonna fuck with filtering the smell in there so you’re right about the stank. That shed is right next to the neighbor who grows, plus I’m gonna run that as a sealed room to keep the heat in for the winter.

D

Deleted member 60

One of my sheds is insulated and I stuck 2- 600's in the loft.....reflectix all around. I've used it a couple of times to start the outdoor ladies....but sadly....haven't needed to utilize it like I thought I might. Ah...legality.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with and how long it takes the wife to figure out what you're up to.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
One of my sheds is insulated and I stuck 2- 600's in the loft.....reflectix all around. I've used it a couple of times to start the outdoor ladies....but sadly....haven't needed to utilize it like I thought I might. Ah...legality.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with and how long it takes the wife to figure out what you're up to.
Well she figured it out already and hit the veto button on my ass hard as fuck hahaha. I’m good to continue using the laundry room for pollen donors but she caught me cleaning out the shed this morning and knew what I was doing immediately lol. But when we go back to Oregon, I got the ok to rent a separate space to max out. Plus the basement. Should be enough space to keep working these breeding projects I’ve been working on.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well she figured it out already and hit the veto button on my ass hard as fuck hahaha. I’m good to continue using the laundry room for pollen donors but she caught me cleaning out the shed this morning and knew what I was doing immediately lol. But when we go back to Oregon, I got the ok to rent a separate space to max out. Plus the basement. Should be enough space to keep working these breeding projects I’ve been working on.
Gonna be waiting for the max out 👀

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Gonna be waiting for the max out 👀
Me too man. Meanwhile, I’m about to do a couple more stress tests on this boorilla 860DFFE5-7B7C-4C65-8691-E3D1B81250F2.jpeg
And if she passes she’s getting chucked on.
I’m gonna pop this pack of mimosa f2’s from hydro red, take them to f3 and find a good parent in there. I’m also gonna reverse one of the f2 ladies if there’s a really orange one. I’m also looking through these gmo fuel f3’s from red scare seed company. Gonna do the same, take them to f4 and also find a good parent in the f3 gen. Hopefully I can get half of this done before the move lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Me too man. Meanwhile, I’m about to do a couple more stress tests on this boorilla View attachment 23092
And if she passes she’s getting chucked on.
I’m gonna pop this pack of mimosa f2’s from hydro red, take them to f3 and find a good parent in there. I’m also gonna reverse one of the f2 ladies if there’s a really orange one. I’m also looking through these gmo fuel f3’s from red scare seed company. Gonna do the same, take them to f4 and also find a good parent in the f3 gen. Hopefully I can get half of this done before the move lol
The leaf structure is insane. Look at all the fine ridges. This one looks similar to a pic you posted a while back that had a fatass huge crown. Is it the same plant? If so that looks to be a keeper. Or maybe you just like growing those chunky heads (I would too) lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The leaf structure is insane. Look at all the fine ridges. This one looks similar to a pic you posted a while back that had a fatass huge crown. Is it the same plant? If so that looks to be a keeper. Or maybe you just like growing those chunky heads (I would too) lol
Yea I’ve had her since like march, I’ve posted a few pics of her. Grown her under different conditions, different lights and done a few different stress tests and she’s definitely a keeper. At least for a while.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Love what youre doing in here @TheSpaceFarm
Regarding those Mimosa F2's, you wont have to look hard at all to find a solid Orange/Fruit Punch pheno. They seem to be in abundance actually. I have 2 seed stocks of the F2's. Each from different mommas and I only gave out the one set of the 2 seed batches just because of the momma they came from. She deserves an honorable mention for sure. Looking forward to seeing what you get on your hunts!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Love what youre doing in here @TheSpaceFarm
Regarding those Mimosa F2's, you wont have to look hard at all to find a solid Orange/Fruit Punch pheno. They seem to be in abundance actually. I have 2 seed stocks of the F2's. Each from different mommas and I only gave out the one set of the 2 seed batches just because of the momma they came from. She deserves an honorable mention for sure. Looking forward to seeing what you get on your hunts!
Hell yea man that’s good to hear. I’m stoked to see what recessive genes come out to play in the f3 gen. Should be some serious heat. You still got either of the mommas around by chance?

D

Deleted member 60

BUSTED! LOFL. What I'm taking from all of this that you don't clean the shed very often, huh?

I'm a lucky guy. My wife never says shit about my grows (she knows better...LOL)...even when I'm speeding hard on counts or ignoring them altogether. Fuckin' legality..... everything is in place here to kill it but a decent market.

Will be interesting to see what your chuckin plans are.........

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
BUSTED! LOFL. What I'm taking from all of this that you don't clean the shed very often, huh?

I'm a lucky guy. My wife never says shit about my grows (she knows better...LOL)...even when I'm speeding hard on counts or ignoring them altogether. Fuckin' legality..... everything is in place here to kill it but a decent market.

Will be interesting to see what your chuckin plans are.........
BUSTED!!! Hahahaha yea she sniffed that shit out instantly. And you’re not wrong, I do not clean out the shed very often. No need to unless you’re stickin plants in that bitch haha. She caught me bleaching the floor and that’s when she knew haha.
She’s a good woman, and a new mom so I get it. She doesn’t want me going back to the big house lol if we owned this place she wouldn’t care, and if her sister and niece didn’t live with us she wouldn’t care. Not that I even want them living with us but she has a point lol. Sounds like you got a good woman tho. And yea, you’re definitely set up to kill it if there was still a market. It’s nice to be able to grow without worry but all in all I think legalization has really fucked everything up.
Edit: I still worry, since I’m never on count, but it’s not as big of a worry.

Last edited: