The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So I’m like day 49 in the 2x4 and it still looks like day 30 in there. It’s the light, I thought with supplemental light it would be okay but like half the diodes are burnt out I didn’t notice. I flowered a couple plants under it when it was new and it turned out pretty good so I went for it and now I’m paying for it lol. I’ll go back to the hps in there lol.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So I’m like day 49 in the 2x4 and it still looks like day 30 in there. It’s the light, I thought with supplemental light it would be okay but like half the diodes are burnt out I didn’t notice. I flowered a couple plants under it when it was new and it turned out pretty good so I went for it and now I’m paying for it lol. I’ll go back to the hps in there lol.
HPS FTW. Least were getting to cooler temps now.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I’m getting close to chop on the 4x4. Just a few more days and I can get that bullshit outta there lol. I got some 15 gal no tills ready I still haven’t decided what I’m gonna put in them lol. Definitely at least one boorilla, maybe 2. I flipped 3 east coast 91 chem maybe I’ll pick one winner, maybe 2 and run the clones in the no tills. Maybe lol. Maybe I’ll do some cannaventure cookie wreck next to them as well. probably. In a couple weeks I’m gonna pop the mimosa f2’s for the hunt and chucks. Super stoked for that. Should be a good run coming up. Especially with the hps getting hung back up in the other tent lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Just chopped the 4x4 last night. Get that bullshit outta there lol. They’re looking pretty good considering what they went through with the sister in law frying them. They bounced back pretty well but it’s still mids compared to what I’m usually working with lol. 9A717B03-C1FA-4735-A960-E9B50F1697A5.jpeg6933C4C7-5567-404A-9875-6412C4F6EB0D.jpeg8A1578B9-987D-43E3-B0F9-2F20FB8947A4.jpeg
F0A20ED8-A7C2-4317-933E-A671E8E13253.jpeg8B27BC63-12DD-429F-9B02-0337BE1BD227.jpeg8B77C254-D70D-4954-AEEF-105F0573C9C4.jpeg461309A8-B57C-4481-84C6-051456CF7965.jpeg
Edit: the top 3 pics are a couple weeks old, I just didn’t get many pics before harvest. I don’t like to take pictures of mids lol.

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Time for a small pheno hunt. Super stoked I know I’m gonna find a gem or 2 in here plus I’m gonna be doing some chucking if I find suitable parent stock.
12x mimosa f2’s from @HydroRed
6x pyxy styx x doho from cannarado
4 lemon crash og and 3 cookie wreck from cannaventure. I popped the 3 cookie wreck a couple days ago and they didn’t get into this picture. 2/3 of those are just peeping their heads above ground today. 5404977E-0A20-4B9B-A657-C13B345E5890.jpeg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Time for a small pheno hunt. Super stoked I know I’m gonna find a gem or 2 in here plus I’m gonna be doing some chucking if I find suitable parent stock.
12x mimosa f2’s from @HydroRed
6x pyxy styx x doho from cannarado
4 lemon crash og and 3 cookie wreck from cannaventure. I popped the 3 cookie wreck a couple days ago and they didn’t get into this picture. 2/3 of those are just peeping their heads above ground today. View attachment 25631
Nice lineup of beans! I wouldnt bet against you getting a handfull of fruit punch goodness in that pack. Those F2's have been really consistent.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I put the hps back in the 2x4 even tho those plants are almost done. Only one of the 3 east coast 91 chems didn’t herm. I was trying to make them herm tho in hopes that one of them wouldn’t so I got exactly what I wanted. I gave them heat, cold, blasted with light, starved them of light, super small pots, starved of nutes and water, overwatering and over feeding etc etc etc. So I’ll run a clone or 2 in the no till sips. The closet is about to be full of clones and seedlings. I got roots on the boorilla in the cloner finally.
2F8F461C-C9AF-4796-BA83-002D345BC0ED.jpeg
So I’ll do at least 2 boorilla’s in the no till sips. The pots are just crushing it. Mycelium taking over really quick and even growing into the fabric of the pots. 53A6E93B-F2FB-4B3F-95E3-B3888A1E7DC1.jpegB380F751-6B79-44B9-85DA-0E9E765BD6FB.jpeg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
This morning I checked on the seeds to find none of the mimosas popped. 4/4 on the lemon crash 5/6 on the pyxy styx x doho and 3/3 on the cookie wreck. Usually I pop seeds on the internet modem or the ps4 but this time I just stuck them in a cupboard because The old lady was yelling at me to hurry up. Well I’m not used to seeing seeds not pop lol so I scuffed them up with sandpaper and then put them on the modem, 6 hours later there are tails in 10/12 and that one pyxy styx x doho is cracking open too lol. They just needed some warmth lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This morning I checked on the seeds to find none of the mimosas popped. 4/4 on the lemon crash 5/6 on the pyxy styx x doho and 3/3 on the cookie wreck. Usually I pop seeds on the internet modem or the ps4 but this time I just stuck them in a cupboard because The old lady was yelling at me to hurry up. Well I’m not used to seeing seeds not pop lol so I scuffed them up with sandpaper and then put them on the modem, 6 hours later there are tails in 10/12 and that one pyxy styx x doho is cracking open too lol. They just needed some warmth lol.
Those lemon crashes though, nice! Just seen a nice one in the CV thread. I'm gonna get at those again, eventually lol.