The dope cave

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Oh you have ran that one already?
I did but both went hermie on me, mostly my fault. Had issues with coco but now after the same issues with rock wool I think both times it was pathogens in the water. Caused lock out and other issues so by the time I got them healthy and flower the damage was done.

1 was starting to get frosty like the lvtk too, should have ran a clone but didnt.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I did but both went hermie on me, mostly my fault. Had issues with coco but now after the same issues with rock wool I think both times it was pathogens in the water. Caused lock out and other issues so by the time I got them healthy and flower the damage was done.

1 was starting to get frosty like the lvtk too, should have ran a clone but didnt.
Gotcha. That sucks man that kinda shit is never easy to identify. You got the problem under control now tho it seems like so at least there’s that.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
All seeds are above ground and I’ll give them a week or so before I kill the weeklings. I’m getting close to putting the clones in the sips and getting the 4x4 back up and running. Got a week or 2 left in the 2x4. Let’s get it.
Let's fuckin get it bro! 25 seeds I believe was said? Would love to see them all before you cull the weaklings. My next run is looking to be 6 groups of 4 for 24 total. Real excited for it. It'll be the largest pop for me yet. tenor (18).gif

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Let's fuckin get it bro! 25 seeds I believe was said? Would love to see them all before you cull the weaklings. My next run is looking to be 6 groups of 4 for 24 total. Real excited for it. It'll be the largest pop for me yet. View attachment 26289
Yea I think it’s 24 seedlings now, I pulled one of the cookie wrecks for being gross lol. I’ll post up some pics here in a couple days. I got some clones going too. Should be a good run. But hell yea man what all you got going?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea I think it’s 24 seedlings now, I pulled one of the cookie wrecks for being gross lol. I’ll post up some pics here in a couple days. I got some clones going too. Should be a good run. But hell yea man what all you got going?
I like the even 24 divisble by 3. Lmao. Numbers @spyralout lol. Cookie wreck sound delicious. I have 4 chemwrecks, 4 SLHxWCs1, 4 citrus milfs, 4 Heathen Hammers, 4 schwaggy seeds TBD, and 4 ddb f2s maybe from Mac or 4 of something else I can't recall. Also 4 Heisenbeans SD crosses and 2 s1. Not sure yet what. Maybe if I have topanga by then one of her. Have an adub s1, a wc s1 and BBC s1 going now. So 34 ahaha. I'll make it work.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I like the even 24 divisble by 3. Lmao. Numbers @spyralout lol. Cookie wreck sound delicious. I have 4 chemwrecks, 4 SLHxWCs1, 4 citrus milfs, 4 Heathen Hammers, 4 schwaggy seeds TBD, and 4 ddb f2s maybe from Mac or 4 of something else I can't recall. Also 4 Heisenbeans SD crosses and 2 s1. Not sure yet what. Maybe if I have topanga by then one of her. Have an adub s1, a wc s1 and BBC s1 going now. So 34 ahaha. I'll make it work.
😧 now you done messed it up, 34 isn't divisible by 3. Need to pop 2 more. 😃

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Quite a line up lol good shit.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
😧 now you done messed it up, 34 isn't divisible by 3. Need to pop 2 more. 😃
Thank you. I just realized I had listed more then 24 seeds lmao. I'm glad I have two more slots now. 6 of @NoWaistedSpace 2012 lineup. Definitely some fire to be found in them. Buttercream pheno of SLH is the goal.
Quite a line up lol good shit.
I'm tryna find a fuckin pen now to figure out specifics and post in my journal exactly what it should be. Thanks brobro. Real excited for it.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
This morning was productive. I got the last of the trimming done, cleaned out and re-wired the 4x4, hung the lights back up, got a new oscillating fan in there, got clones in 3/4 of the no tills and top dressed them with kelp and compost and then mulched.

The clone that is going into the last one needs some more time. When I transplanted it from the cloner to soil it got all floppy on me, it’s not taking the transfer well. If it doesn’t come around soon I’m just gonna toss it and stick a seedling in there. I turned a couple other rooted clones into mulch because I had what I needed, now I wish I had one back lol. Oh well.

The 2x4 is looking super fire. Not a high yield because of the previous light but now that the hps is in there things are actually chunking up a lot more than they were. Only a week or 2 left in there before chop.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This morning was productive. I got the last of the trimming done, cleaned out and re-wired the 4x4, hung the lights back up, got a new oscillating fan in there, got clones in 3/4 of the no tills and top dressed them with kelp and compost and then mulched.

The clone that is going into the last one needs some more time. When I transplanted it from the cloner to soil it got all floppy on me, it’s not taking the transfer well. If it doesn’t come around soon I’m just gonna toss it and stick a seedling in there. I turned a couple other rooted clones into mulch because I had what I needed, now I wish I had one back lol. Oh well.

The 2x4 is looking super fire. Not a high yield because of the previous light but now that the hps is in there things are actually chunking up a lot more than they were. Only a week or 2 left in there before chop.
Them two weeks watch the weight stack! Gains on gains. Good shit this morning!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Them two weeks watch the weight stack! Gains on gains. Good shit this morning!
You’re not wrong. Hopefully they gain a little extra tho cuz they’re pretty measly lol. This one sin city juice is super impressive tho, I don’t remember which number I’ll get pics here in a minute. She’s all pissy orange and she’s chunking up hard compared to the rest. I wish I would have flowered her under the hps from the get go and REALLY wish I would have taken clones. She might get the reveg.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You’re not wrong. Hopefully they gain a little extra tho cuz they’re pretty measly lol. This one sin city juice is super impressive tho, I don’t remember which number I’ll get pics here in a minute. She’s all pissy orange and she’s chunking up hard compared to the rest. I wish I would have flowered her under the hps from the get go and REALLY wish I would have taken clones. She might get the reveg.
You will regret it if you don't reveg it. The SCJs are something special. Please reveg lol.