The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yes i consulted with @gwheels before purchasing. The silicone sleeve is for infusing the buds into oil. Maybe that mighty fast is just convenience i am not really sure. The Ardent does do both you just need the silicone sleeve to infuse. The oven is not a option in my case! The sleeve by itself is 20. bucks. I purchased mine on E-bay . I purchased the Ardent and the silicone sleeve and and a pack of the soy stuff a package deal that was 229.00 i offered 200 and was automatically accepted. Might try offering a little less.
Nice thanks for the heads up on that eBay deal I never would have made an offer lol I always just look for the buy now ones. You talking about the soy lecithin? I went to vitamin cottage to get some and the lady said the soy stuff was linked to cancer so I got the sunflower kind. Idk if it’s true just what she said.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Idk shit about an instant pot but it seems like it would work just fine. As long as the heat settings are pretty accurate and don’t spike super high.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
@Cfeezzie posted this in Gwheels thread, he's tried it, maybe he can provide some insight.

Post 1129, link should take you directly there.
Imo the instapot works well with no smells until you open the mason jar. I infused mct coconut oil with dino berry bites ghost og and gmoozy. Filled 0 size capsules took 2 and was face tingling high. Then slept for 4 hour during the day.20200126_164739.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@InfiniteIndo I hope yours can compete with this dude!!!
@HydroRed wow dude great choice of genetics!!
And @TheSpaceFarm GOT damn man!! I have been liking every pic on ig. I need to get my bennie tea going ASAP!! That soil is living!! And your plants are loving it. Great work brother!!
Just to be clear, those Mimosa are from Symbiotic Genetics. I simply found a bomb fruit punch pheno and shared it with the homies.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Hell yes @TheSpaceFarm The fruity punch thats being found in those beans is real. The girl I got em from was straight fruit punch on/off the plant and it was no slouch of a stone either. If you find the right pheno, she's the Midas touch when used in crosses.
Hell yea man every pheno I had is bomb but one definitely stands out. My buddy found a bomb orange smelling purple pheno in the f1’s and I sent him some pollen and made some seeds, I’m about to send him this pheno if the reveg takes and tell him to trash his lol. I’m about to remake all those crosses with this pheno instead of his lol