The dope cave

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just to be clear the ā€œsheā€ in this scenario is my sister in law. Sheā€™s been gone all night after I snapped on her. Iā€™m really surprised I held it together I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and shit lol. Sheā€™s just really stupid and inconsiderate sheā€™s not a malicious person she wouldnā€™t do it on purpose but Iā€™ve been so sick of this bitch ever since we let her move in. Iā€™m helping her out letting her and her shitty little kid stay here for basically free and twice now sheā€™s ruined my shit. I think Iā€™m gonna kick her out and just deal with the old lady being pissed at me I already sleep on the couch with the baby most nights hahha
Bro, I've decided that "helping out" loves ones is some bullshit. You help them out but they dont do shit to ease the burden.

Help clean the house, naw.
Help with bills/rent, naw.
Be a quite and considerate guest, naw.

Wild out and act they they're doing you a favor by staying with you, yep.
Eat all your food, never replace, yep.
Just be asswipes, yep.

You think people would be grateful but more times than not they over stay their welcome.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Bro, I've decided that "helping out" loves ones is some bullshit. You help them out but they dont do shit to ease the burden.

Help clean the house, naw.
Help with bills/rent, naw.
Be a quite and considerate guest, naw.

Wild out and act they they're doing you a favor by staying with you, yep.
Eat all your food, never replace, yep.
Just be asswipes, yep.

You think people would be grateful but more times than not they over stay their welcome.
Bro thatā€™s the perfect description of whatā€™s going on here. I have an album of pictures in my phone titled ā€œfilthy Cheyā€ lol itā€™s over 200 pictures of her messes that Iā€™ve cleaned up. Iā€™m kinda of a clean freak and I understand that it may be a little over the top for most people but she literally doesnā€™t even try to clean up after herself. On the daily this bitch is the cause of my high blood pressure I can hear my heart in my ears lol.
BUT...
My old lady is the shit. Like seriously a fucking great person and she wants her sister to live in the basement so I deal with it.
I just canā€™t wait to move back to Oregon and send that sloppy hoe on over to @yougrowyourway lol stank ass already been in my basement for a year šŸ˜‚

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Bro thatā€™s the perfect description of whatā€™s going on here. I have an album of pictures in my phone titled ā€œfilthy Cheyā€ lol itā€™s over 200 pictures of her messes that Iā€™ve cleaned up. Iā€™m kinda of a clean freak and I understand that it may be a little over the top for most people but she literally doesnā€™t even try to clean up after herself. On the daily this bitch is the cause of my high blood pressure I can hear my heart in my ears lol.
BUT...
My old lady is the shit. Like seriously a fucking great person and she wants her sister to live in the basement so I deal with it.
I just canā€™t wait to move back to Oregon and send that sloppy hoe on over to @yougrowyourway lol stank ass already been in my basement for a year šŸ˜‚
Sounds like your sister in law needs some real life lessons. I maybe would have lasted a month and she would be getting the boot. Sounds like you need to give her the boot and deal with the consequences afterward. I certainly don't think you are asking much from her. Thank you again for the samples you sent. I just pushed the order button a few minuets ago on my new edibles machine! Figured i will be cooking in the kitchen soon.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Sounds like your sister in law needs some real life lessons. I maybe would have lasted a month and she would be getting the boot. Sounds like you need to give her the boot and deal with the consequences afterward. I certainly don't think you are asking much from her. Thank you again for the samples you sent. I just pushed the order button a few minuets ago on my new edibles machine! Figured i will be cooking in the kitchen soon.
Lol yea it hasnā€™t been ideal but I deal with it because itā€™s important to my old lady. She doesnā€™t ask me for much and she does a lot. But yea man no problem glad you liked it. You got an ardent or the magic butter thing?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Lol yea it hasnā€™t been ideal but I deal with it because itā€™s important to my old lady. She doesnā€™t ask me for much and she does a lot. But yea man no problem glad you liked it. You got an ardent or the magic butter thing?
I got the Ardent and the silicone sleeve. Not sure i understand why i was seeing that combo a lot the Ardent and the mighty fast infuser sold as a package. Doesn't the Ardent do the infusing with the sleeve?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I got the Ardent and the silicone sleeve. Not sure i understand why i was seeing that combo a lot the Ardent and the mighty fast infuser sold as a package. Doesn't the Ardent do the infusing with the sleeve?
I have no idea what the silicone sleeve is about lol but is the infuser for actually getting the thc out of the buds and into the coconut oil? The ardent itself just decarbs the buds but after that you still gotta infuse the oil. Unless youā€™re a god damn savage like @yougrowyourway and @gwheels and just eat the buds straight up. Gwheels has an ardent so Iā€™m sure he can answer any questions about it. Iā€™m about to get one too next month. The oven works, but Iā€™m sure you lose enough to make the ardent worth the money. Plus it stinks so fucking bad in the oven you can smell that shit down the block lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You put the coconut oil with the buds in the sleeve. You cant do it in the aluminum cup by itself.

:D

You think the texture is bad....the taste...nasty on a different level :D lol.

Decarb buds

then put buds and coconnut oil or butter or bacon fat into the silicone cup with the buds and let it infuse.

They just tested it too. 20 minutes i think hit 95% saturation and the full cycle got maybe an extra percent or 2

So i let it go full cycle with infusion....1 oz to the 1/2 to 1 cup is about right for me

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
You put the coconut oil with the buds in the sleeve. You cant do it in the aluminum cup by itself.

:D

You think the texture is bad....the taste...nasty on a different level :D lol.

Decarb buds

then put buds and coconnut oil or butter or bacon fat into the silicone cup with the buds and let it infuse.

They just tested it too. 20 minutes i think hit 95% saturation and the full cycle got maybe an extra percent or 2

So i let it go full cycle with infusion....1 oz to the 1/2 to 1 cup is about right for me
Oh shit so the sleeve goes inside the deal to infuse makes sense. You mean an oz of buds to 1/2 cup coconut oil?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hahaha you guys just eating the buds crack me up Iā€™d fucking puke. I throw up when the bowl shits on me if the bud makes it to my throat. That texture just fucks me up lol.
Now that I can't do. I hate them ass hits that send Scoobies down the back the throat blaaahhh. Th the oven is so inconsistent and I never did it before but it worked. Eventually I'll get something like a press or a ardent lol we'll see.
AhhA nice Look at @gwheels teaching ardent class in the dope cave

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I have no idea what the silicone sleeve is about lol but is the infuser for actually getting the thc out of the buds and into the coconut oil? The ardent itself just decarbs the buds but after that you still gotta infuse the oil. Unless youā€™re a god damn savage like @yougrowyourway and @gwheels and just eat the buds straight up. Gwheels has an ardent so Iā€™m sure he can answer any questions about it. Iā€™m about to get one too next month. The oven works, but Iā€™m sure you lose enough to make the ardent worth the money. Plus it stinks so fucking bad in the oven you can smell that shit down the block lol.
Yes i consulted with @gwheels before purchasing. The silicone sleeve is for infusing the buds into oil. Maybe that mighty fast is just convenience i am not really sure. The Ardent does do both you just need the silicone sleeve to infuse. The oven is not a option in my case! The sleeve by itself is 20. bucks. I purchased mine on E-bay . I purchased the Ardent and the silicone sleeve and and a pack of the soy stuff a package deal that was 229.00 i offered 200 and was automatically accepted. Might try offering a little less.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Now that I can't do. I hate them ass hits that send Scoobies down the back the throat blaaahhh. Th the oven is so inconsistent and I never did it before but it worked. Eventually I'll get something like a press or a ardent lol we'll see.
AhhA nice Look at @gwheels teaching ardent class in the dope cave
Haha yea that shit will make me puke hard. Screens for the motherfucking win lol.
Yea gwheels is the edibles instructor lol