The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So I decided to let the last few packs go from my last round of plant whoring. I was gonna keep them and continue working a couple of the lines but I decided to go all in on new stuff. I let those moms go (even tho it broke my heart) and now I have 3 open spots to find something new. So I popped 5 beans lol. I reluctantly popped the sensi star for my father in law. Figured I’d get it over with and maybe I’ll find something good lol. I’ve been looking for fatso from cannarado for a few years. I have a cross with it, and about 20 bag seeds. I grabbed an oz of it from a dispensary in Denver a while back because it was kinda seeded and I haven’t been able to find seeds for less than $500. So I finally decided to pop a couple and see what I find. I never have high expectations from bag seed but you never know, that’s where some of the best shit came from.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So I decided to let the last few packs go from my last round of plant whoring. I was gonna keep them and continue working a couple of the lines but I decided to go all in on new stuff. I let those moms go (even tho it broke my heart) and now I have 3 open spots to find something new. So I popped 5 beans lol. I reluctantly popped the sensi star for my father in law. Figured I’d get it over with and maybe I’ll find something good lol. I’ve been looking for fatso from cannarado for a few years. I have a cross with it, and about 20 bag seeds. I grabbed an oz of it from a dispensary in Denver a while back because it was kinda seeded and I haven’t been able to find seeds for less than $500. So I finally decided to pop a couple and see what I find. I never have high expectations from bag seed but you never know, that’s where some of the best shit came from.
I've got a sherblato bag seed some shit called blue gas and I can't remember the other ATM but like you said you never know. The sherblato is in flower now and it is pretty nice. Only time will tell. I'm gonna he sad when I start having to let stuff go. But only the best can survive especially for me. Good call on getting the sensei out the way. Good call on using reds mimosa f2s to redo the crosses. I have plans for them as well. Not touching them until everything is Gucci in the my life lol.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
GLO seedbank has some Fatso crosses

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I've got a sherblato bag seed some shit called blue gas and I can't remember the other ATM but like you said you never know. The sherblato is in flower now and it is pretty nice. Only time will tell. I'm gonna he sad when I start having to let stuff go. But only the best can survive especially for me. Good call on getting the sensei out the way. Good call on using reds mimosa f2s to redo the crosses. I have plans for them as well. Not touching them until everything is Gucci in the my life lol.
Yea man bag seed is a definitely a gamble with the odds against you, at least in my experience. But idk shit I still can’t dry my fucking weed to save my life lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
They got 7 sins (Fatso x Birthday Cake) and Daily Special (Fatso x Daily Driver)

you can get 2 packs of 7 sins for $60 or
View attachment 46344
Damn what?! You’re kidding right? 2 packs for $60 what’s wrong with them? Lol for real tho have you ordered from GLO before? I’ve heard a lot of bad things, but more recently it’s all been good things so idk what to believe lol

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Damn what?! You’re kidding right? 2 packs for $60 what’s wrong with them? Lol for real tho have you ordered from GLO before? I’ve heard a lot of bad things, but more recently it’s all been good things so idk what to believe lol
Just ordered last weekend and received tracking last night. I think they decided to take things a lil more seriously lol . All I know is as long as they have these prices ima go to them when I want something.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Man I’ve been slacking on my updates. Grease’s pieces are looking great, as well as the valley sundae and dubstep. Flipped all those and got clones of the Boorilla ready to reverse. Gonna try one with sts and one with cs to see which I like better. Been hella busy but I’ll update when Everything is further into flower and worth more pics.