The dope cave

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
This sundae cake #1 here is really interesting. I almost chopped her a few times while she was growing up and I was thoroughly unimpressed the whole time and after chop I was irritated that I wasted my time. It looks terrible, doesn’t have much smell, not much frost, it’s not dense, super fluffy, super mids. I didn’t even wanna smoke it so it’s been sitting there getting a long ass cure. I just popped one of the jars open and smoked some and holy fuckin hell lol. This shit gets me higher than anything else i have and tastes like straight up German black licorice. View attachment 44199View attachment 44200
Nice man. Never judge a book by its cover huh?
What is the difference between German Licorice and everybody-else licorice?

Nice man. Never judge a book by its cover huh?
What is the difference between German Licorice and everybody-else licorice?
My homie went to Germany a few years ago and brought back some licorice so I only have one experience with it lol but it was way more potent tasting. Like concentrated I guess. I hate licorice but this weed is good lol
He probably brought you back the salted kind. The Dutch refers to it as “zoute drop” and it’s salted licorice and you either love it or hate it. I can’t stand the stuff and am always annoyed when I buy German/Dutch fruity candy and they put half the bag as that shit. I find it dreadful.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
He probably brought you back the salted kind. The Dutch refers to it as “zoute drop” and it’s salted licorice and you either love it or hate it. I can’t stand the stuff and am always annoyed when I buy German/Dutch fruity candy and they put half the bag as that shit. I find it dreadful.
Lol sounds about right. That shit was indeed dreadful. I can’t even believe people eat that shit haha. Idk why it tastes good when it’s weed tho. It’s just so different from anything else I’ve ever had.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I gotta say after growing out A few offerings from cannaventure I’m extremely disappointed. This lemon crash og is trash. Out of 7 seeds, 4 last run and 3 this run, it’s trash. Not a single pheno had any lemon, or any og. about as frosty as hemp lol no terps and grew like shit. Not gonna yield shit and those were $100 packs.
That sucks to hear. I did 2 of them last year both hermied but before I cut one it was starting to frost up decently. The other was trash though plus it dropped balls.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
That sucks to hear. I did 2 of them last year both hermied but before I cut one it was starting to frost up decently. The other was trash though plus it dropped balls.
That sucks man I heard a lot of people had intersex issues with them. I can’t remember if it was one of those or the bridezillas I found balls on and chopped. Maybe it was both I don’t remember lol I kill so many fucking plants for underperforming I can’t keep up lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
What a fucking dumb ass bitch dude she fried my plants over the summer and then today I get home from work and she struck again. I got probably a little over a bow drying and this bitch puts a space heater on full blast right outside the door. Fuck man, that shit got up to 74 while I was gone, I opened the shit up and fucking HAY
I was cruising along 62 degrees 60% humidity the makings of a perfect 2 week dry and some absolute fire. Now I’ll have a fuck ton of mids if I’m lucky.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
What a fucking dumb ass bitch dude she fried my plants over the summer and then today I get home from work and she struck again. I got probably a little over a bow drying and this bitch puts a space heater on full blast right outside the door. Fuck man, that shit got up to 74 while I was gone, I opened the shit up and fucking HAY
I was cruising along 62 degrees 60% humidity the makings of a perfect 2 week dry and some absolute fire. Now I’ll have a fuck ton of mids if I’m lucky.
OMFG WTF?? What was her reaction?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Just to be clear the “she” in this scenario is my sister in law. She’s been gone all night after I snapped on her. I’m really surprised I held it together I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and shit lol. She’s just really stupid and inconsiderate she’s not a malicious person she wouldn’t do it on purpose but I’ve been so sick of this bitch ever since we let her move in. I’m helping her out letting her and her shitty little kid stay here for basically free and twice now she’s ruined my shit. I think I’m gonna kick her out and just deal with the old lady being pissed at me I already sleep on the couch with the baby most nights hahha

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m just so disappointed right now I can’t believe this shit another crop ruined by a stupid fucking cunt. I just can’t even believe this. I might actually kill this bitch
Depending on how dry it is....Toss it in 1lb zips until it rehydrates, then resume drying again like normal once the buds feel more hydrated..
If its just a crunchy outer bud it may rehydrate and dry normal without going "hay" on you.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Depending on how dry it is....Toss it in 1lb zips until it rehydrates, then resume drying again like normal once the buds feel more hydrated..
If its just a crunchy outer bud it may rehydrate and dry normal without going "hay" on you.
Thanks red. They aren’t too dry it’s just that high of a temperature when drying will destroy your terps. They’ve only been chopped for a couple days and they were only at that temp for about 4 hrs maybe. they’re still really moist they’re just terpless now lol. Thanks for the idea tho I appreciate you.