Sundae Driving with YG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Whos fuckin mans is this!?!!View attachment 43589View attachment 43590
Seriously though. Can anyone help identify this fuck. He was supposed to be a Mac clone. He didn't Hermie. He's all boy lol. He looks a lil Mac but I'm overthinking it and second guessing the fuck out myself to the point I need y'all help lol. It could be a Jabba's Stash x MAC1 but I don't remember taking clones of any of them unless the one I thought was female was male...idk honestly it's killing me 🤪🤣🤪🤷‍♀️ any help would be appreciated. @Rosinallday you my friend would be my best bet at helping pin point this. You have more experience with the Mac and her crosses. Fucked up part is this fuck was my ride and joy. Was gonna veg for two months. Great stem rub. Decent structure. I may throw him around if I can identify him.
It has some similar structure to the Mac 1 but looks like a cross of some sort is my 2 cents.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It has some similar structure to the Mac 1 but looks like a cross of some sort is my 2 cents.
That is immensely appreciated. I take that as gospel lol. I see the Mac too as did @Rosinallday I believe lol too lazy to scroll back. 🤣🤪🤘🏼
I do the Bobby Bouche angry scream when I’m making fun of my daughter for being a crybaby lol
I love it! I always fuck with crying kids they always stop crying and look at me crazy. Their parents usually aren't to happy I Bobby Bouched their kids. Oh welllll....
W-w-w-w-water booooy!
Queen you Sto0oppiddddd!🤪🤣😜