Sundae Driving with YG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
So far the only all white.
Okay i don't want to alarm you but a lot of the all white pits are born deaf. You should check that before you make the commitment to adopt. While it is not a end all handicap it makes it more difficult to raise especially a puppy. The old white one i rescued last year is completely deaf. She is easy to manage because of her age. They can be taught hand signals just like a human. Not trying to discourage you just want best for you and the dog.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Okay i don't want to alarm you but a lot of the all white pits are born deaf. You should check that before you make the commitment to adopt. While it is not a end all handicap it makes it more difficult to raise especially a puppy. The old white one i rescued last year is completely deaf. She is easy to manage because of her age. They can be taught hand signals just like a human. Not trying to discourage you just want best for you and the dog.
My family bred pit bulls in GA and we actually had quite a few whites and never had a deaf one. I did have one with selective hearing but that was just because he didn't take well to the training. I've heard this before but we have never experienced it. You hear the same thing about white cats. Great on you for the rescue! A friend of mine actually runs a rescue for them. I can't imagine the special care a deaf dog would need.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My family bred pit bulls in GA and we actually had quite a few whites and never had a deaf one. I did have one with selective hearing but that was just because he didn't take well to the training. I've heard this before but we have never experienced it. You hear the same thing about white cats. Great on you for the rescue! A friend of mine actually runs a rescue for them. I can't imagine the special care a deaf dog would need.
I am sure you are correct on the not that many all white deaf ones. We were running a pit puppy rescue for several years it just seemed like a high percentage of the all whites were deaf. Also could have been one of the reasons the people not wanting them and they would wind up with us. I know there are exceptions to the rule but the pit's are very hard to adopt out unless they are still a puppy. The old girl i have that is deaf is actually no problem at all. While the other dogs might here a food container open up the deaf one rarely misses out. Her smelling is most likely twice as good as the other dogs. She is also good with a few hand signals. She was abused and neglected for 7 years and she now lives the life of luxury for what years she has left. Some of these people that abuse dogs are the lowest forms of life. If i caught on ever doing it i would love to live out a classic song. Something about beech nut chew and a old 45. Her name is Faith and we keep that name seemed appropriate.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
You ever beat the borg?
I did. Lol. Predator mites have been preventing any resurgences. If they appear again that plant will get trashed instantly over even a few bites. No time for that. Predator mites are amazing. Cucumeris are my favorites.
Thankfully I limited them to only one of three tents. My mother and flower tent were spared but jennys tent took the brunt of it. Now shes happy and heading into flower as soon as i clear the clones off the floor.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I did. Lol. Predator mites have been preventing any resurgences. If they appear again that plant will get trashed instantly over even a few bites. No time for that. Predator mites are amazing. Cucumeris are my favorites.
Thankfully I limited them to only one of three tents. My mother and flower tent were spared but jennys tent took the brunt of it. Now shes happy and heading into flower as soon as i clear the clones off the floor.
Nice glad to hear it. I just got some clones with mites. So far they aren’t in my garden but I need to stay vigilant. Glad you got to keep Jenny and the mac. I just got a fuck ton of dope cuts in so I hope I beat them quick. Saw you talking about vegging the Mac for 6 months lol Crazy. I just flipped mine. First run with it I’m stoked.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Nice glad to hear it. I just got some clones with mites. So far they aren’t in my garden but I need to stay vigilant. Glad you got to keep Jenny and the mac. I just got a fuck ton of dope cuts in so I hope I beat them quick. Saw you talking about vegging the Mac for 6 months lol Crazy. I just flipped mine. First run with it I’m stoked.
In various plants. I think the ones now are a few months. I'm finishing my first run tomorrow or the next day. Lol she's almsot there 😁😁😁20200506_211740.jpg
Mites honestly arent that bad to beat if youre vigilant amd proactive after the initial eradication. They always come back. So install some preventative care and you should be good. I'll let you know how these predator mites do. Jenny has a small outbreak luckily she in her own tent. Flower tent 3 and mother tent are clean. Just released 16k predaotr mites in her tent and some in the other tents just in case. 20200508_161657.jpg
Also when taking clones of an infested plant or recovering always check gor eggs. Tiny white balls along the under leaf. Just wipe away with Dawn soapywater and good to go. Thats how I saved Jenny and the Mac the first time with mites. This is a clone.20200508_190130.jpg
Jenny II in all her glory.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
In various plants. I think the ones now are a few months. I'm finishing my first run tomorrow or the next day. Lol she's almsot there 😁😁😁View attachment 58144
Mites honestly arent that bad to beat if youre vigilant amd proactive after the initial eradication. They always come back. So install some preventative care and you should be good. I'll let you know how these predator mites do. Jenny has a small outbreak luckily she in her own tent. Flower tent 3 and mother tent are clean. Just released 16k predaotr mites in her tent and some in the other tents just in case. View attachment 58143
Also when taking clones of an infested plant or recovering always check gor eggs. Tiny white balls along the under leaf. Just wipe away with Dawn soapywater and good to go. Thats how I saved Jenny and the Mac the first time with mites. This is a clone.View attachment 58142
Jenny II in all her glory.
That’s one beautiful bitch lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Scrogs are a huge pain in the dick lol I hate them. A lot of people are into it and it does increase yield but I’m not about it. Every time I’ve tried I chopped it away in a rage haha. I wish you good luck with it tho.