Sundae Driving with YG

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Chapelle is a genius. With genius comes madness. He checked out for a while in another country to sort some shit out, and when he came back he put on some weight (good, cuz he was crack baby thin before) but he lost the edge. Chapelle Show was great
He went to my motherland south africa to get away. Still think he's funny i enjoyed his netflix specials.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Nice, South Africa! I personally knew of one person from there. And Dave Mathews Band. My work also sources some goods from there, takes extra long to get here, Lol. Don't get me wrong he's still funny just not as funny IMO.
Elon Musk is from SA also although not sure i we want to admit that. I never watched too much of the old chapelle show but the episodes i saw were very funny. Cape Town is where he went and that is some special place, grew up about an hr north of there.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Elon Musk is from SA also although not sure i we want to admit that. I never watched too much of the old chapelle show but the episodes i saw were very funny. Cape Town is where he went and that is some special place, grew up about an hr north of there.
Oh yea! The world's oldest college boy lol forgot about him. I'd love to know your story of trekking 17,000 miles (no idea how far but it's gotta be somewhere around that) north to where you are now someday.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Did you make that poster? Nice looking hybrid.
Sort of. It's a rough draft. Pirated the image off Google. Did the rest myself. Gonna do custom writing for the final one and possibly a new model, I just liked that she was a tiny lil Asian chick with a Mac 10. the mac was very important. Ahaha. I'm excited for it. That and my fauxcane project. Definitely gonna be busy as fuck. And it's all for fun lol. Make it rain beans just in time for Christmas

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ahhhh! Look how fuckin cute my lil homie Kilo is...2lbs 5oz 18 days
IMG_20200129_191146.jpgIMG_20200129_191236.jpg
Kilo's sister Bruiser she's one of two runts 1lb 10oz.
The other is lone brown one in the bruiser pile below this pic.
IMG_20200129_183658.jpgIMG_20200129_191214.jpgIMG_20200129_191307.jpg
This is Yayo my roommates puppy. He didn't want to leave his side. 2lbs 11oz I believe he the Fatboy of the group.
IMG_20200129_183732.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Little furry fire balls of cuteness. Hit me right where it hurt. Fucking cute puppies. 😍
I know right queen?!? aren't they Soo goddamn cute. It was so hard to pick. I almost went with bruiser but she a girl. Ugh. The other one I had wanted was a girl(2lbs 10oz) but I was eyeing kilo the whole time. Funny how it worked out in the end.

Last edited:

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I know right queen?!? aren't they Soo goddamn cute. It was so hard to pick. I almost went with bruiser but she a girl. Ugh. The other one I had wanted was a girl(2lbs 10oz) but I was eyeing kilo the whole time. Funny how it worked out in the end.
Ain't it though? At least you're bonding early with them. I'd pick them all and live on a puppy farm 😂😂