Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Tent 1 going so strong! All the ebasterds but two not pictured are revegging beautifully. First flowering clones I've taken and vegged out. They're all fire, the only problem is do I take clones or not. I suppose only the stankiest will get cloned and the lose the rest after the run..oh well I have enough fire to replace any one of them.IMG_20200127_142656.jpg
Did a seed pop test. Remember the regs I popped about a week ago. I just threw them straight in soil yesterday. Threw em in the cup then covered them with soil. All five have sprouted. If I were sticking with soil, this would definitely be my new method for seedlings. As mother nature intended. Second pic is the revegging ladies. I love the crazy growth coming out the bud sites.
IMG_20200127_142634.jpgIMG_20200127_142703.jpg
Arabella my growmies sunset wedding. First soil seedling I've had that didn't crisp or burn. IMG_20200127_142652.jpg
New strain pop excited for it. Root already popped out the bottom of the plug in less then 24 hours
IMG_20200127_142611.jpgIMG_20200127_142601.jpg
Only ebasterd in hydro. Shittin on the soil tho. Had a bit of a headstart tho
IMG_20200127_142908.jpgIMG_20200127_143041.jpg
Savannah (GMOxBBC) soil version. Roots are incredible on this cross. I truly love how she grows. Self stalls out so the sides get even. The hydro version of this exhibits that better. I bent the soil version but it's exhibiting the same traits.
IMG_20200127_143132.jpgIMG_20200127_143123.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Savannah the Second my Sexy lil SlutIMG_20200127_142857~2.jpg
who knows how long I've been vegging lol. IDC lol. Gonna give her a proper veg and if things go as planned I'll be able to sacrifice a tent for her alone. Well see. Defoliated her since all the newer growth is perked back up.
IMG_20200127_143230.jpgIMG_20200127_143726.jpg
see how even she is I fuckin love it. Just letting her do her MOTHERFUCKING thang!
Roots are re-established. 10 days give or take. Maybe if I had changed the res and given her a little more attention I'd have hit my normal week rehab mark.
IMG_20200127_142759.jpgIMG_20200127_142740.jpg
all those mutants. Lol.
IMG_20200127_143753.jpg
Savannah the Soiled since I couldn't post her before IMG_20200127_143117.jpg

Last edited:

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Queen you Sto0oppiddddd!πŸ€ͺ🀣😜
You ain't playing. I even put my special hat on today. Just for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Great update for real. The ladies are beautiful. That is one vigorous little seedling. And what a way to ensure germination. Like a crock pot. Set it and forget it. What the fuck was that infomercial where the whole crowd yelled that? This is what happens when you stay up all night and are too lazy to change the channel. You confuse your infomercials. Lol. The roots on your Savannah though. Daaaaamn!

Texagonian

Outlaw
That is immensely appreciated. I take that as gospel lol. I see the Mac too as did @Rosinallday I believe lol too lazy to scroll back. 🀣πŸ€ͺ🀘🏼

I love it! I always fuck with crying kids they always stop crying and look at me crazy. Their parents usually aren't to happy I Bobby Bouched their kids. Oh welllll....

Queen you Sto0oppiddddd!πŸ€ͺ🀣😜
Now dats sum high quality H2O 🀣🀣

Texagonian

Outlaw
In

Great update for real. The ladies are beautiful. That is one vigorous little seedling. And what a way to ensure germination. Like a crock pot. Set it and forget it. What the fuck was that infomercial where the whole crowd yelled that? This is what happens when you stay up all night and are too lazy to change the channel. You confuse your infomercials. Lol. The roots on your Savannah though. Daaaaamn!
Instapot πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨

Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie or some shit. Grab one of those and P90x so you can work off all the calories you put on using the rotisserie. Or shove both in the closet like most folks do lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Tent 1 going so strong! All the ebasterds but two not pictured are revegging beautifully. First flowering clones I've taken and vegged out. They're all fire, the only problem is do I take clones or not. I suppose only the stankiest will get cloned and the lose the rest after the run..oh well I have enough fire to replace any one of them.View attachment 45433
Did a seed pop test. Remember the regs I popped about a week ago. I just threw them straight in soil yesterday. Threw em in the cup then covered them with soil. All five have sprouted. If I were sticking with soil, this would definitely be my new method for seedlings. As mother nature intended. Second pic is the revegging ladies. I love the crazy growth coming out the bud sites.
View attachment 45436View attachment 45432
Arabella my growmies sunset wedding. First soil seedling I've had that didn't crisp or burn. View attachment 45434
New strain pop excited for it. Root already popped out the bottom of the plug in less then 24 hours
View attachment 45438View attachment 45439
Only ebasterd in hydro. Shittin on the soil tho. Had a bit of a headstart tho
View attachment 45431View attachment 45440
Savannah (GMOxBBC) soil version. Roots are incredible on this cross. I truly love how she grows. Self stalls out so the sides get even. The hydro version of this exhibits that better. I bent the soil version but it's exhibiting the same traits.
View attachment 45435View attachment 45437
@yougrowyourway i have been germinating my seeds like that for a while. I do soak in 0 ppm water and a little H2o2 ( 18- 24 hrs ). I usually drop them strait in moist coco and it s fairly rare that one would not sprout. This works well and i have not used paper towels in a good while. I am always searching for the KISS method..LOL

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
@spyralout ahaha he the goat...but wait there's moreeee!
Root trimming in aero. Two days new roots.
I don't know if you can see but these roots are oink.View attachment 45516View attachment 45508View attachment 45514
BBC#3
View attachment 45509
Gmocake clones. Funniest clone yet.View attachment 45512
Sherblato preflowering View attachment 45511
Heathen hammer male
View attachment 45515
Room temps when the heat gets left on lmao.
They'll be fine. Extra hot summer day.View attachment 45513
Yea I see the pink! Is that clonex? Or are they just like that?

Wait there's more??

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie or some shit. Grab one of those and P90x so you can work off all the calories you put on using the rotisserie. Or shove both in the closet like most folks do lol
And @Texagonian
I just got up and you motherfuckers are killing me. I haven't cried laughing into my coffee since Dave Chapelle was still funny.

Texagonian

Outlaw
And @Texagonian
I just got up and you motherfuckers are killing me. I haven't cried laughing into my coffee since Dave Chapelle was still funny.
It’s a damn shame about Chapelle, I watched his last couple shows on Netflix and was like damn 😒 Spry be cutting it up on the quick. I sprayed coffee out my nose the other night at work reading about Jeloris 🀣 I thought I was smooth thinking of kitty. Funny shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
It’s a damn shame about Chapelle, I watched his last couple shows on Netflix and was like damn 😒 Spry be cutting it up on the quick. I sprayed coffee out my nose the other night at work reading about Jeloris 🀣 I thought I was smooth thinking of kitty. Funny shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It really is sad. I still think his stand up with baby on the corner is the best i have ever seen. I watched the netflix specials too and I swear to god, didn't even laugh once. I hope you put some milk in your coffee to counter the burn πŸ˜‚

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
It really is sad. I still think his stand up with baby on the corner is the best i have ever seen. I watched the netflix specials too and I swear to god, didn't even laugh once. I hope you put some milk in your coffee to counter the burn πŸ˜‚
Chapelle is a genius. With genius comes madness. He checked out for a while in another country to sort some shit out, and when he came back he put on some weight (good, cuz he was crack baby thin before) but he lost the edge. Chapelle Show was great

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Chapelle is a genius. With genius comes madness. He checked out for a while in another country to sort some shit out, and when he came back he put on some weight (good, cuz he was crack baby thin before) but he lost the edge. Chapelle Show was great
It was an amazing show. I liked it over Mad TV. His KKK skit is still getting play. The blind black man. That shit was hilarious. And his stand up was untouchable. Dane Cook has the same issues though. All the greats seem to do the same.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Hahahahha Jeloris was the perfect setup man I had to figure out how to make a meme real quick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you don't get too many opportunities with a pitch of that caliber, had to square up the shoulders and deliver the hit πŸ’₯