Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ah the kids . I remember my daughter asking me when she was about 13 : Hey Dad are blind people allowed to drive a car ? I remember thinking yep she’s going to be the last one to leave home as an adult .
After my oldest got her license she borrowed my truck. When I got in the next morning and hit the ignotion one of my Iron Maiden CD's was blasting on 11. Proud moment LOL

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
After my oldest got her license she borrowed my truck. When I got in the next morning and hit the ignotion one of my Iron Maiden CD's was blasting on 11. Proud moment LOL
I've been a huge Maiden fan since the 80's. If you like them, and like flamenco/acoustic, then check this guy out. He has an album he made of Iron Maiden covers in acoustic called "Nylon Maiden"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've been a huge Maiden fan since the 80's. If you like them, and like flamenco/acoustic, then check this guy out. He has an album he made of Iron Maiden covers in acoustic called "Nylon Maiden"

I am more a fan of metal bands releasing their own acoustic versions, but I can dig covers. I play guitar, and base a lot of who I like on who can play shit I can't :ROFLMAO:

But I think the basis of all bands is a good drummer. Try playing the shittiest garage gig without one. Doesn't matter how many riffs you know.

I also love success stories. American Dream and stuff.

Chick named Meytal Cohen put out drum cover videos for quite a while. Most were from her basemaent studio, but she invested in a pro-shoot and got some attention:

Amazing drummer - collaborated with other online cover artist and put together a band. I contributed to her kickstarter campaign (for the price of a CD) and got a CD in return, and they have done well since.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah, I've seen her before, and I've watched a lot of videos from "Tina S", too. I dabbled with guitar for awhile but I just didn't get into it enough to get very good at it. I basically taught myself how to play "Blackbird" and then stopped playing. My dad was a musician, though, and I grew up around a lot of musicians. Music has always been huge in the town I grew up in and, before Extreme became famous, they used to practice in the basement a few houses down from mine.

Venus

Water boy
I think there is a nice ass and nice plants in your pics. If it's you or not I don't care. Like in that movie "Ready Player One", you could actually be a 300lb dude named Chuck :)

I think it's a cool promo-aspect for buds that I can't come close to approaching. I don't think dad-bods in seed ads would add anything to the flowers in the pics.

That said, I'm a conservative. A true conservative, like a certain orange man... :ROFLMAO: I actually believe in freedom of speech and expression - swore an oath to defend it and shit - which sometimes includes stuff I don't agree with. Even hate speech is free speech! I think you should be able to speak your mind - and then I should be able to judge whether or not you are someone to associate with or not. As long as your expression of your rights does nothing to infringe on my rights, God love you, carry on.
Reading this again, your response is as tho I’m offended by the words, things that are said. No. I’m not, nor am I that easily offended.
I’m all for free speech. All this censorship n political correctness craziness is bullshit. it encroaches on our free will as human beings and ability to be critical thinkers.

You can see the edits I made to explain “victimised” was a poor choice even though it occurred too... “abused harassed threatened stalked” were more accurate ways to describe some of the experiences.
These are behaviours, not “opinions that may offend”, me, or anyone else. They’re behaviours deemed unacceptable in a real life setting, so why online?
Zero tolerance for Cyber bullying, stalking, harassment or any other persistent behaviour that is threatening and unwanted to others.

This goes beyond the right to free speech.
Say what u want, but don’t DO what you want sorry.
Js

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I am more a fan of metal bands releasing their own acoustic versions, but I can dig covers. I play guitar, and base a lot of who I like on who can play shit I can't :ROFLMAO:

But I think the basis of all bands is a good drummer. Try playing the shittiest garage gig without one. Doesn't matter how many riffs you know.

I also love success stories. American Dream and stuff.

Chick named Meytal Cohen put out drum cover videos for quite a while. Most were from her basemaent studio, but she invested in a pro-shoot and got some attention:

Amazing drummer - collaborated with other online cover artist and put together a band. I contributed to her kickstarter campaign (for the price of a CD) and got a CD in return, and they have done well since.
I've been following Meytal for a good while . I bought her 1st CD package right before or after she went on tour in the US. Her "Neil Pert" of Rush cover she did got me interested in her.There are a lot of "musicians" on this forum.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Reading this again, your response is as tho I’m offended by the words, things that are said. No. I’m not, nor am I that easily offended.
I’m all for free speech. All this censorship n political correctness craziness is bullshit. it encroaches on our free will as human beings and ability to be critical thinkers.

You can see the edits I made to explain “victimised” was a poor choice even though it occurred too... “abused harassed threatened stalked” were more accurate ways to describe some of the experiences.
These are behaviours, not “opinions that may offend”, me, or anyone else. They’re behaviours deemed unacceptable in a real life setting, so why online?
Zero tolerance for Cyber bullying, stalking, harassment or any other persistent behaviour that is threatening and unwanted to others.

This goes beyond the right to free speech.
Say what u want, but don’t DO what you want sorry.
Js
Just saying that I would rather people speak their mind, know them for who they really are, and then base decisions on that - rather than whatever PC front they put up while talking behind your back or thinking evil thoughts while smiling at you. I'd rather not find out much later that someone is an asshole I don't want to be associated with.

Speech and actions are different, and I beleive grandma's old "stick's and stones" addage still applies.