Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

OhthePain

It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, then I’m the one who can’t live with him. …

I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I’m not your run-of-the-mill type person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The few men I have loved, I think will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.

~Coco Chanel
First excuse muy grammar...lol
I came across this an thought to myself.. most men and woman for that fact dont uderstand the very simple philosophy that people are people Not posessions.
Who are we to keep another from doing what every they please? (Nor should we) How arogent of us to think that we can change anyone but ourself.. (and yet can we truly)
A person will do what ever they want.
any person man or woman that is made un easy by anyone(in my opinion )has not discovered that life is not a control device but a ride that should be enjoyed..
things that are unyielding simply break Including people.
The emotions and thoughts u expressed
Simply struck me as free thinking, free spirited person, with a passion. that my friend is a blessing in an of it self.. but who knows i could be completly wrong.. haha. Ur words simply inspred my to share my feelings.. and inspiring prople is also a blessing... so stay blessed

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Saw an interesting article that explains why there are so many men vs women now leading in science and industry, even after all the gender laws and hiring practices have been done away with. It's about Geniuses.

There are more per-capita male geniuses than female based on IQ tests.

BUT

There are also more per-capita male idiots.

Seems that as a gender women tend to populate the middle of the spectrum. There are still plenty of geniuses and idiots in both sexes, but the dude's are more spread out over the whole spectrum with less in the middle.

OhthePain

Saw an interesting article that explains why there are so many men vs women now leading in science and industry, even after all the gender laws and hiring practices have been done away with. It's about Geniuses.

BUT

Seems that as a gender women tend to populate the middle of the spectrum. There are still plenty of geniuses and idiots in both sexes, but the dude's are more spread out over the whole spectrum with less in t

BUT

Seems that as a gender women tend to populate the middle of the spectrum. There are still plenty of geniuses and idiots in both sexes, but the dude's are more spread out over the whole spectrum with less in the middle.
Yea i think if u gave everyone in the world a i q test ur info might be very different

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
"Venus said:
It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, then I’m the one who can’t live with him. …

I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I’m not your run-of-the-mill type person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The few men I have loved, I think will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.

~Coco Chanel "

I just had a look at Coco Chanel. I think there's a much bigger reason that she was alone besides what she speculates.

1607723196012.png

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
"Venus said:

~Coco Chanel "

I just had a look at Coco Chanel. I think there's a much bigger reason that she was alone besides what she speculates.

View attachment 79719
She cleaned up pretty well...
6cc5e1c84bde69eb05c78288439c248e.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Venus said:

~Coco Chanel "

View attachment 79719
Think about that. How many Venus's are there per-capita. Exactly what I'm talking about.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Finished a few jobs around the house, moping around thinking yeah I might kick back and have a pipe so I open up the overhead cupboard in the bedroom where my weed jar resides . All of a sudden it’s flying downward past my face at speed ...... smack 💥 lands flush on the end of my fucking toe from about 8 feet up . What the F+#@%§€^?...........
So much for winding down into a chilled afternoon . 5855ED40-BC45-466C-B812-4F2F266A5091.jpeg