Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
When are they not? It’s nuts hey. Im often questioning myself Is it me or what ?! Maybe a bit of both who knows but it’s never smooth there. Ever.

**Just realised I went on a rant on public television LoL!!😑😑😌
Nothing wrong with calling it as you see it. Seems like a common opinion .
Some not all are born dickheads , yesterday they were Dickheads , Tomorrow they’ll still be Dickheads .
You can’t reason with a Dickhead . You know that

Venus

Water boy
Nothing wrong with calling it as you see it. Seems like a common opinion .
Some not all are born dickheads , yesterday they were Dickheads , Tomorrow they’ll still be Dickheads .
You can’t reason with a Dickhead . You know that
I do know that; which in turn makes me a dickhead too for knowing that and continuing to try and get thru to dickheads. Geez it’s a vicious cycleo_O:oops:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I do know that; which in turn makes me a dickhead too for knowing that and continuing to try and get thru to dickheads. Geez it’s a vicious cycleo_O:oops:
You're a pretty woman who enjoys showing herself off from time to time. You are just as much of an enemy to them as the white man...unless you get up on a soap box to proclaim you've been victimized by men and don't have an equal opportunity to succeed in life.

Venus

Water boy
You're a pretty woman who enjoys showing herself off from time to time. You are just as much of an enemy to them as the white man...unless you get up on a soap box to proclaim you've been victimized by men and don't have an equal opportunity to succeed in life.
The only place I’ve ever been ‘victimised’ by anyone is riu and I’ll proclaim that every day of the week

Edit**. Although the more appropriate words would be abused harassed threatened stalked .....

Edit***. And because I stay it translates “I love it”

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The only place I’ve ever been ‘victimised’ by anyone is riu and I’ll proclaim that every day of the week

Edit**. Although the more appropriate words would be abused harassed threatened stalked .....

Edit***. And because I stay it translates “I love it”
I think there is a nice ass and nice plants in your pics. If it's you or not I don't care. Like in that movie "Ready Player One", you could actually be a 300lb dude named Chuck :)

I think it's a cool promo-aspect for buds that I can't come close to approaching. I don't think dad-bods in seed ads would add anything to the flowers in the pics.

That said, I'm a conservative. A true conservative, like a certain orange man... :ROFLMAO: I actually believe in freedom of speech and expression - swore an oath to defend it and shit - which sometimes includes stuff I don't agree with. Even hate speech is free speech! I think you should be able to speak your mind - and then I should be able to judge whether or not you are someone to associate with or not. As long as your expression of your rights does nothing to infringe on my rights, God love you, carry on.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And if it is something that offends your sensibilities, that's why they invented channels that can be changed, ignore buttons on social media, etc.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cool stoner videos to watch. Rappers reviewing metal songs. I love seeing the reactions to the lyrics from bands like Tool or Rush.