Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

Venus

Water boy
It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, then I’m the one who can’t live with him. …

I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I’m not your run-of-the-mill type person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The few men I have loved, I think will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.

~Coco Chanel

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
“Fact: Not all women have periods,” the tweet says. “Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let’s celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed!”

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Driving through the country going home from work today I stop and grab a few chicken pieces and coffee from a store . Start driving down the highway again eating my chicken pieces throwing the bones out the window day dreaming about whatever . As usual after a car feed I look down and start plucking all the crap that’s fallen into my lap and shove it back in my trap. Jeez I’m thinking that doesn’t taste right , tastes like pollen. Before I can react this angry Bee has driven his stinger into the inside of my mouth into my gum . Fuck me .....driving down the highway at speed spitting out bits of angry Bee trying to get this stinger out of my gum. Just so happens the only thing I’m allergic to is bee stings . Face swells up like I’ve gone a couple rounds with Khabib . Alright one round , I wouldn’t make the second round. Then the wife when I get home tells me she picked the first 4 places correctly in our most prestigious horse race the Melbourne Cup but doesn’t bet that often and stuffed the ticket up not boxing them correctly so we missed out on $64000. It’s been an interesting day

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
OK Killin it on the canna expos, clubs, etc. Cowboy Cup coming up in Stillwater, looks like some of the big boys be there. Speaking of big boys, just seen top dawg ask berner to hook up. That's gotta sting the integrity vs hype boys, lol. Crazy yr, maing, I'm telling you

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Watching the Terminator stoned.

Sarah Connor learns how to make bombs from Kyle Reese (time travel dude) Says he learned from her future son.

Sarah Connor then teaches her son John how to make bombs later after the movie is over.

John Connor grows up to lead the resistance - teaches Kyle how to make bombs so he can go back and teach Sarah.

:unsure: 🤪

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Watching the Terminator stoned.

Sarah Connor learns how to make bombs from Kyle Reese (time travel dude) Says he learned from her future son.

Sarah Connor then teaches her son John how to make bombs later after the movie is over.

John Connor grows up to lead the resistance - teaches Kyle how to make bombs so he can go back and teach Sarah.

:unsure: 🤪
I think we need to ask the real question . Who’s idea was it to install the Austrian accent on the terminators comms programs ?