Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Say no to both of those....get a silicone bong and then you cant drop it in the pool...or on the floor.

As long as the bowl is far enough away you can see it when you light it...and as you age not so far away that you cant see it when you light it.

You got it nailed !

Glass..man i break that shit all the time...my bong has a limited shelf life. What can a stoned oaf do but roll a doob :D

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Third one will be the easiest to clean. I find a good balance of simplicity , no more than 3 perks, and medium size seem to work out great. Where are you getting it from ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ogre fingers break pipes. I didnt even think of the silicone one until Perm showed me a pic of one. I will mail order one with some volcano bags and filters. That thing gets a work out.

And if you turn your volcano to 11...i mean 8 you are getting thick dense smoke hits. It tough but i get 2 bags in and wow does that work.

But that i have to vape in the bloom room or it smells like i smoked a joint in the basement for 2 hours. :D lol.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I've managed to be good to my glass. It's been good to me. My old piece was a thick bitch. Tough as hell. Had to replace a downstem from a friend holding the top piece(glass on glass no clip) but she lasted till I fell on it with all my body weight. I was hurt physically and emotionally.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Be pretty sad if that really were the case - and would highlight just how far we’ve still gotta go
I think in general, pot-growing is a disproportionately male-dominated activity. It reminds me of lots of other hobby industries like brewing beer/distilling or vaping, or anything where there's lots of jargon and bro-science to be had. Women probably stay away because they see it as a "boyish" thing to do. Obviously not all women, but I do think it's something like that.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
For instance, even if I didn't grow, I'd still have a lot of fun assembling a DIY LED grow light. I can get into the design and construction of it, and geek out over the efficiency numbers. Most women I know would have zero interest in that. Women are more social creatures by nature, and lots of men like to retreat into their hole and tinker on things. Again, not everyone can be pigeon-holed like that, but ya know, men are from mars, women from venus.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I think in general, pot-growing is a disproportionately male-dominated activity. It reminds me of lots of other hobby industries like brewing beer/distilling or vaping, or anything where there's lots of jargon and bro-science to be had. Women probably stay away because they see it as a "boyish" thing to do. Obviously not all women, but I do think it's something like that.
I have to admit, my mother and grandmother taught me how to grow vegetables. Mom could grow the prettiest flowers you ever saw. Simple "hillbilly" knowledge.

Big Perm

Budtender
Toasted talk

I wonder why there’s so few girls on these forums? I don’t think there’s a shortage of women that grow going by ig but they don’t frequent forums.
Most stay gender neutral because the horndogs jump all over them.
Do u really think ? No I couldn’t believe that:unsure:
Be pretty sad if that really were the case - and would highlight just how far we’ve still gotta go
Any bets on how long until we get our first dick pic up in here?