Stock market

I AM

waiting for the election to pass is wise...
trump is a wall street heavy...so the under current is moving on that.

Somebody is buying right now...& if biden wins...& a sell off happens they are fucked until things rebound.

or...
maybe a trump win rally might profit them.

I dont think people in general are going to lose their shit if biden wins...
still...its wonky.

The clone guy off CL is "rooting" so no action til just after the election...
feels kinda sketchy...
even after the phone call.
but Im gonna try it anyway.
I want my own plant again..

My dealer is cool as fuck...I just hate "street weed". After soaking my ENTIRE seed stash an only getting 1:40 to pop. My confidence is shot. Still...bubblegum S1's say "buy me"
:cautious::unsure:
12/12 from seed is still a Jan. harvest.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I’m no expert so don’t listen to me. Only a couple months experience for me.

For day trading Less risk is the higher cap stocks. Say $10+ stocks. To me anyway. The smaller stuff seems riskier.
Example.
Last Friday I think it was NIO. I was in and out of that for a few hours and made good profit in the morning. Shorted it on the way down then buying in the bottom of the dips. It’s a volatile stock but fairly predictable.

Yesterday I was busy in the morning but plopped down in the afternoon for a few minutes. Got a scanner setup to look for momentum stocks. AHT popped up. Never traded it but it was pushing up. I looked at volume and level 2 and it seemed alright. I bought in at $3.50 it pushed up over $5 within 2 minutes and looked like it was going to drop, 30 seconds later I’m out at 4.80, it dropped down to $3 a minute later. Could have very easily lost a bunch real quick. 5 minutes time a lot happened. It did come back up after hours but I was out.

I made more on yesterday’s trade then the 4 or 5 trades I did on Friday on NIO.

Lots to learn. Lots to risk.

I AM

That scanner setup is a beast.
My formula is hit or miss with micro caps...
They can get the daily market range-- but the trader still has to be skilled at chart trading.

At this point, I think, an expert advisor may appear to be a better deal. However, I do believe that if I sell it...it will make someone rich as fuck. I just have that gut feeling...