Stock market

Proud420

Can I start a LLC to trade and shield my losses?
I would like to do so, put let say 10/20k with the biggest lever possible, and then depending the outcome of the trade, either go bankrupt or get huge gain?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Can I start a LLC to trade and shield my losses?
I would like to do so, put let say 10/20k with the biggest lever possible, and then depending the outcome of the trade, either go bankrupt or get huge gain?
That’s a great question

I AM

Take a look at "PED"...."FRSX"..."MTC"...

Would you invest in ANY one of these 3 companies? If so, why or why not?

I ask because Im trying to develop my screener game strictly for shorting.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If I had to pick one, I like ped. Other two seem to be on downward trend where ped seems like a good balance of up and downs. I think it would be easier to pick out a low and high to aim for but i don’t know much about stocks.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Take a look at "PED"...."FRSX"..."MTC"...

Would you invest in ANY one of these 3 companies? If so, why or why not?

I ask because Im trying to develop my screener game strictly for shorting.
I have no idea because I haven’t held any shares over night.

loss of $.09 today. Was down much more and came back.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
If I had to pick one, I like ped. Other two seem to be on downward trend where ped seems like a good balance of up and downs. I think it would be easier to pick out a low and high to aim for but i don’t know much about stocks.
Think I traded ped a few mornings ago right at open. Don’t remember for sure though

I AM

I ran the 3 listings an PED offered a POTential profit factor that I liked because it lends itself to a scale technique.

Ex: With $10k @1.03 you can claim 9708 shares. Making every penny move worth about $100. IF, you can get good execution trade times.
OR
With $1k @1.03_907 shares...you are just under $10 a move. Fridays 20 point move was $180 after commission.

Its still mega risky...
but with the right buy in price...you can ping $10 pennies every .02 cents.
Thats just my 2 cents...:whistle::coffee:

:LOL:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I ran the 3 listings an PED offered a POTential profit factor that I liked because it lends itself to a scale technique.

Ex: With $10k @1.03 you can claim 9708 shares. Making every penny move worth about $100. IF, you can get good execution trade times.
OR
With $1k @1.03_907 shares...you are just under $10 a move. Fridays 20 point move was $180 after commission.

Its still mega risky...
but with the right buy in price...you can ping $10 pennies every .02 cents.
Thats just my 2 cents...:whistle::coffee:

:LOL:
Yeah. Bigger wins with bigger capital. I think I had 35k shares at one point last week before I started taking some profit and buying again on the dip.