Stock market

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know nothing about btc and really have no interest in trading it or doing a buy and hold. Making plenty of money trading options. If you’re following btc, btc goes up PYPL, SQ, RIOT, MARA tickers all seem to follow it. Probably others as well.
I'm really not an investor so I don't know much about it at all. I just bought $10 worth of BTC 4 years ago and have been following what that does since then. I really have nothing to lose if I leave it in there to see what it does over the years.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Yes they did that and I heard they were selling peoples stocks without them knowing or wanting to. Reddit people pushed back against the billionaires who bet against GameStop. I’m not sure the exact or full story. But it was fixed by the rich then the reddit people bought it cause they bet to fail. Lost the billionaire billions idk crazy stuff. I never knew what reddit was and I still don’t know 100% what it is. This world is crazy

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes they did that and I heard they were selling peoples stocks without them knowing or wanting to. Reddit people pushed back against the billionaires who bet against GameStop. I’m not sure the exact or full story. But it was fixed by the rich then the reddit people bought it cause they bet to fail. Lost the billionaire billions idk crazy stuff. I never knew what reddit was and I still don’t know 100% what it is. This world is crazy
Reddit is basically a giant social media platform with thousands of "forums" called subreddits. It has it's ups and downs but I used to like it a lot more because when it started they didn't require any of your personal info to sign up (not even an email address) so it was a lot easier to be anonymous on the platform back then. Now they require an email address to sign up. There are some growing subreddits but so much bad growing info is repeated over there that you have to weed through that to find good info.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Hedge funds are selling off big stocks like apple and Tsla Amazon to cover losses on GME. I think it’s absolutely hilarious a bunch of internet idiots are wrecking shop among the billionaire hedge funds. Don’t do illegal shit and this wouldn’t happen

Now1more

Super Active Member
Meanwhile, my crypto is killing it! Starting to think I might be psychic. Hahaha. I've managed to buy in and sell at the best damn times. My wife use to get annoyed with me for watching so many damn videos and constantly reading for the past 4+ years. She's smiling now! Who knows what's going to happen next. Cryptocurrency is so damn volatile, but I've already taken my profits. Where I'm staked now is like having found money.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I expect a grassroots approach coming to repeating this Gamestop fiasco. People are waking up! Now I don't look so much like the tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist. All the shit I've been saying for 30 some odd years is coming to light. Well, CP family, you'll be proud. I've taken the high ground a smile at them now when they attempt to tell me what's going on. Laughing inside is very gratifying!

Now1more

Super Active Member
@High kev Keep an eye out for Cardano in the next few months. Rumor is that it may be listed on Coinbase. Although Coinbase sucks ass, it will pump hard. Buy now, once it's announced expect a pump. Once it goes live, expect a huge pump! Dump and wait for the dip. Still sitting on my XRP. Started pumping this morning. Can't buy in because I just spent so much damn money my bank won't process my card. Got the automated call about suspicions activity.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
What do u think about bit coin cash. It hasn’t reached its high yet. Not even close. Shouldn’t that pass it’s high like all the other coins hahaha

Now1more

Super Active Member
Wouldn't touch any Bitcoin at the moment. Not Cash, not Wrapped, Diamond, none of it. Musk pumped it like 5k in no time. It's still has to test its resistence levels. And I did state before that this crypto market is different from the past because of institutional investors. With Chinese New Year coming up, it's always goes stagnant. I could be wrong by saying to wait, but I'm going off old trends.