Stock market

Now1more

Super Active Member
Ethereum is going to pump. CME Ether Futures are coming... February 8. Buy now at under $1,400. Cash out this month. A ton of hype around Ethereum coming this year. I've read predictions from 3k all the way up to 50k by EOY. They do have some competition with tech... LINK, DOT, ADA...

Now1more

Super Active Member
Putting my tin foil hat on for a second here.

If we really are under military control and the financial systems come to a halt, what does that do to cryptocurrency? Is it Evil and a device for dark/untraceable transactions or, is it freedom from the central banking system? Just posing the question. Too much weird, outlandish, shady shit going down. All of it is building outrage. Already, many who voted for Biden have buyers remorse.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Putting my tin foil hat on for a second here.

If we really are under military control and the financial systems come to a halt, what does that do to cryptocurrency? Is it Evil and a device for dark/untraceable transactions or, is it freedom from the central banking system? Just posing the question. Too much weird, outlandish, shady shit going down. All of it is building outrage. Already, many who voted for Biden have buyers remorse.
It's dark money for the dark web and they can attempt to make it disappear or lose all value through legislative means if necessary.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I've taken my profits! I'm on this ride no matter what. Goes to zero, I'm not out anything. Blows up, I'm rich as fuck!

Punisher84

Just some asshole
It's dark money for the dark web and they can attempt to make it disappear or lose all value through legislative means if necessary.
Lately I’ve been doing some swing trading of options and it sure makes me nervous sometimes to think some legislature will slip through and the whole market will sell off to zero. Day trades are no big deal moneys out at the end of the day. Soon as I sell the ones I have open now I’m going to limit myself a bit more. Don’t want to leave too much flappin

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I see it as another way for the gubmint to tax you, and that's an easy way to hit you - make it a "special" income that requires a "special" tax - that their tax lawyers can get them out of but your peasant ass can't.

Now1more

Super Active Member
So, I was looking at bitcoin this morning and I'm back to being on the fence. After what happened with Gamestop it will make things very interesting when the stock market opens. On top of that BTC has been going sideways for a while now. Trade volume has been low also. The large supply of stable coins tells me that people are sitting out for a wait and see.

Bitcoin could take off tomorrow. If it does it will have to test new highs. If it breaks and has support, you could see it jump to 50k this week. Or, it will continue to go sideways and continue to test new low levels of support and the breakout will be in a couple of weeks.

@High kev I'd say watch the market tomorrow morning. If BTC starts to move, it may be ready to run again. Remember, this is all guess work on my part. Basically, a lot of people are sitting on the sidelines at moment wondering the same damn thing. But, with the level of stable coins currently out there people will pounce.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I meant to say 50k this month. And that's a best case scenario. I think there may be a lot of people migrating from the traditional markets and into cryptocurrency. Being a bit optimistic aren't I?

Now1more

Super Active Member
Uphold does have it. I bought in at $.28. Just sitting in coinbase. I'm going to load up on more this month. Rumor has it that clarification from the SEC should be sooner rather than later.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yahtzee - Not even our government - ours will just copycat whatever gubmints around the world do that keep people down.
I think this would just cause people who invest in Crypto to keep it hidden from the govt like they did in the beginning. The whole point of crypto is to keep the govt from dipping their dirty fucking fingers into your money every chance they get and this is one of the reasons why people who have invested a lot in crypto store it in a private hardware wallet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think this would just cause people who invest in Crypto to keep it hidden from the govt like they did in the beginning. The whole point of crypto is to keep the govt from dipping their dirty fucking fingers into your money every chance they get and this is one of the reasons why people who have invested a lot in crypto store it in a private hardware wallet.
And if you don't think that in cahoots with big tech they can't shut it down, you are silly.