Stock market

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If your cash is digitally ones and zeros there's a delete button. What then? Someone has to be securing that investment.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know that in reality it is not too different from US currency - and yes, as the US economy circles the bowl the value of that currency will decline, but who is guaranteeing the bit-coin (et.al.) that you invested in? And you can't spend bitcoin on milk so at some point the two must meet. That is where they get you.

Now1more

Super Active Member
So, stock market opened. No pouring into cryptocurrency. I stand by my original statement. Wouldn't do anything with BTC. Maybe later. Right now... no go!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
If it’s all over tommorow I better get my gains now
Muahahahahahahahah
Love it when the cat comes out in the video lol
You magnificent bastard.

My foot was tapping the whole time. Now that shit's looped in my brain. The boss is going to be looking at me throughout the day shaking her head.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Here we go! February 8th. Ethereum hit the CME futures market. Everything is going through the damn roof today. BTC is at an all time high, most altcoins are in double digit movements since yesterday. Meanwhile, ETH is just hovering around it's ATH. I'll be honest, I don't have a grasp on this market anymore. So much easier with retail investors, now with institutional money in it throws a monkey wrench in the works. Going to be a year before I feel confident again in this ecosystem.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@High kev Musk just dumped 1.5B into BTC. I guess that's your answer to buying back in. BTC just broke an all time high (ATH) today. Invest wisely my friend. Still recommending Cardano. Elrond has been going though the roof! Following the same path as AAVE, which saw a 1500% increase. These cryptos are making millionaires.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry to bother youins, if I get an app like uphold, and link a card to it, is that all I need to buy stuff with bitcoin, or the ether something or another, etc? Does it matter if bitcoin is down, or do I pick another one that's up or positive? Sorry to be stupid bout it. Thanks

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I think you got it right. download an app link your card and buy bitcoin when u buy something like beans or anything online. it should pop up as an option I believe. I think bitcoin is one of the only options that people use to pay for things but I could be wrong. And I think bitcoin will be going up in value. But I’m far from an expert

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Bodyne I'd be careful with apps. I have uphold, but haven't used it yet. I use Coinbase, Binance.us, and Bittrex. Both coinbase and binance can link directly to your bank account and will allow you to make larger deposits/investments. If you link to a debit card, coinbase will only allow a $750 amount each week. You can leave your cryptocurrency on an exchange and depending on the coin/token, you can stake it for more gains. Otherwise, you're going to need a wallet. Most exchanges will have wallets for the larger cryptos, but for obscure ones, you'll need to download a wallet. There's also cold storage (offline hardware wallet), which is the most secure.