SoLow's never ending thread

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
2 months on up through 3 months is where I've noticed the buds hitting their fullest flavor and smell. Havent noticed any difference past that. Havent noticed any degradation of smell or potentcy after a year of storage either.
I’ve found that after a year and more, it tends to get harsher when smoked. I’ve had stuff for over two years that didn’t seem to lose any potency.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
That's the boat I've been paddling. This last harvest turned out pretty good. I may have a chance at it curing for a month this time! 🤗
Hell yea bro! I'm just now getting around 3 weeks of curing and it is fucking amazing, and getting better! I just wanted to keep smoking it cuz it was so smooth inhaling and tasted great. I just harvested 8 jars of solid bud off 2 plants and have 2 plants to harvest in the next month so I think I am on the right track!

JWM2

Ya know I do have a good bit of UZi Cookies F1 seeds left. Just sayin ;-)

I’m growing UC2 right now in quantity. Took a bunch of cuts and they all rooted. For me it’s stellar smoke. One of my favorites for sure. The shit practically roots in the Clonex jar when you dip it. Haha.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Ya know I do have a good bit of UZi Cookies F1 seeds left. Just sayin ;-)

I’m growing UC2 right now in quantity. Took a bunch of cuts and they all rooted. For me it’s stellar smoke. One of my favorites for sure. The shit practically roots in the Clonex jar when you dip it. Haha.
I ditched all my cuts of UC except one, to make room for more variety. But as they cure longer, I'm starting to worry I picked the wrong one 😂 I mean, they were all pretty awesome but this one I got is just LOUD and smells even more dank, the longer it cures, but I haven't really got to test the buzz on it yet. I guess either way, I picked a winner tho lol