SoLow's never ending thread

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Thank you! I would have to look at the spacing when I get home to know exactly. I think they are about ten inches apart. I based it off heisen's system, but I reduced the spacing on mine so I can put it in my 5x5 if I wanted to use all 6 buckets in there.

I am now realizing I probably would have been almost just as well off of I had kept the same spacing and just used 4 buckets in my tent. 6 buckets may just reduce my veg time a little.

And I used 1.5 inch PVC, and it reduces to .75 inches, to return to water pump.
Thank you. Thats why i was asking to figure out how many i can fit in my shed. I would like to do 6 and let them get fairly big, but im thinking i might be better off with 4 and let them get even bigger.

Streetpro09

Tester
I am loving this RDWC system! It's literally 10X better than DWC. The growth seems faster, the ph is more stable, I haven't even had to make any adjustment yet and it's been about a week. I have to adjust my DWC buckets almost daily. I can't wait to ditch DWC for good. I may build another one of these systems too lol.

I've definitely learned some things tho... next time I will plan it better and try to get clones that are more similar. I just used what I had, and am getting uneven growth. One clone was the top of the plant, most the others were lower branches. The growth is not the same yet as you can see. Bottom left was the top of the plant, and is not growing the same as the rest. Im hoping it catches up. View attachment 4377View attachment 4376
Nice setup man! Can't wait to get my ass in gear and get one built. What size water pump did you use?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
2 months on up through 3 months is where I've noticed the buds hitting their fullest flavor and smell. Havent noticed any difference past that. Havent noticed any degradation of smell or potentcy after a year of storage either.
Im still trying to stock up on enough bud to let it cure that long ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think a month is the longest I have been able to cure before I end up smoking it all lol. But I'm perpetual now so my stockpile is slowly growing๐Ÿ˜