SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
So you're saying you got roots in 3-4 days or am I miss understanding?

You need to do a write up on your procedure cause I want results like that!!! I usually plan 2 weeks for my clones. :confused:
My procedure is real easy lol. I cut the branch off diagonally near a node, and clean it up by cutting off all the leaves except for a couple at the top. Then I dip in clonex and put in the cloner.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just perusing craigslist and offerup. Some decent prices on chillers. Saw a 1/4 HP eco plus for $125. Older but serviced and looks clean. That's just an example. If you can figure out shipping (usually $50-100, it's 50lbs so they'll use freight instead of ground) you can save some cash. If you have access to business shipping to a dock you might be able to piggyback for less.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
What wattage are you running those lights? They're much closer than mine and she's still praying. Looks good. I just raised mine a few more inches and cranked it up to the max 620w. They're all praying, no burn, no excessive heat stress. But I'm like 22-24" away I believe. I still need to bring out the quantum par meter and check the new settings.