SoLow's never ending thread

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I don’t think it’s 5. I’d almost rule that one out. I would say it could be 3 or 4. If I had to take a guess, and I’m not trying to avoid your males, I’d guess #4. The first pic I thought that was it based on blades and serrations. Then I saw #5 and can almost certainly rule it out. I came across #3 and figured there’s a chance it could be #3. But after scrolling down and seeing more overall structure from number 3 in another pic with the long branching, I’d have to guess #4. But it’s hard to say until possibly flower. You’re in hydro and vegged A LOT longer than I did. I’m in soil and flipped when they hit the fifth node. They were only 4.5-6.5” tall when I flipped my test run. So your extended veg time may have allotted more time for that lateral branching then mine did. I can’t definitively call it. But I’m going #4 right now, final answer. Lol. Out of curiosity, which number is the one I guessed when they were babies?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I don’t think it’s 5. I’d almost rule that one out. I would say it could be 3 or 4. If I had to take a guess, and I’m not trying to avoid your males, I’d guess #4. The first pic I thought that was it based on blades and serrations. Then I saw #5 and can almost certainly rule it out. I came across #3 and figured there’s a chance it could be #3. But after scrolling down and seeing more overall structure from number 3 in another pic with the long branching, I’d have to guess #4. But it’s hard to say until possibly flower. You’re in hydro and vegged A LOT longer than I did. I’m in soil and flipped when they hit the fifth node. They were only 4.5-6.5” tall when I flipped my test run. So your extended veg time may have allotted more time for that lateral branching then mine did. I can’t definitively call it. But I’m going #4 right now, final answer. Lol. Out of curiosity, which number is the one I guessed when they were babies?
I was starting to think 4 also, just based on what u told about the number of blades on the leaves. But when they were babies, 5 was the one you guessed.

Also, I still have a blunt force trauma vegging in soil, I took a cut, and was gonna keep the mom in soil, and as long as it roots, i'm gonna run the cut in hydro

And my citrol sledgehammer is looking great so far, just a little baby. I had one that popped in the plug but never really sprouted, I believe I drown it on accident tho, I would consider it grower error, cuz I did it to a heisenbean too. I actually ran out of plugs and apparently I forgot how to use rockwool

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I was starting to think 4 also, just based on what u told about the number of blades on the leaves. But when they were babies, 5 was the one you guessed.

Also, I still have a blunt force trauma vegging in soil, I took a cut, and was gonna keep the mom in soil, and as long as it roots, i'm gonna run the cut in hydro

And my citrol sledgehammer is looking great so far, just a little baby. I had one that popped in the plug but never really sprouted, I believe I drown it on accident tho, I would consider it grower error, cuz I did it to a heisenbean too. I actually ran out of plugs and apparently I forgot how to use rockwool
I’m really looking forward to flower and hopefully we can find the results to this guessing game. This is quite fun. You should do it on every run. Lol. J/k.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy